According to leaks, Roberto Firmino has a 100milion euro buyout clause, which can be activated by any club except Arsenal.

Yeah, as if we'd ever want Firmino, let alone for a hundred mill, you scouse mugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I keep meaning to post this and forget.

https://youtu.be/8HPe4tYZbzU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    See if you can spot what's wrong (right) about this picture.
    The Manchester Evening News have been on this for you.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....after-12277742

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    The Manchester Evening News have been on this for you.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co....after-12277742
    A plastic American fan out for attention. How utterly predictable.

Two seconds on her twitter is enough to trigger my lactose intolerance for all the milking she's doing.
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    A plastic American fan out for attention. How utterly predictable.

Two seconds on her twitter is enough to trigger my lactose intolerance for all the milking she's doing.
    Everytime I hear 'superfan' or 'megafan' I cringe to fuck.

As much as she's milking the attention I don't really see the issue going to other teams games, we'd always go to Charlton or Palace games when I was a kid, mostly because the tickets cost basically nothing. Admittedly I didn't go in my Spurs tops, but still, I enjoyed the games and the atmosphere (mostly, Palace had some scary people.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets see how Benfica does tonight. Hopefully we will avoid another embarressement

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    As much as she's milking the attention I don't really see the issue going to other teams games, we'd always go to Charlton or Palace games when I was a kid, mostly because the tickets cost basically nothing. Admittedly I didn't go in my Spurs tops, but still, I enjoyed the games and the atmosphere (mostly, Palace had some scary people.)
    Absolutely, but not in the top. Never in the top/coat.
    Last edited by draykorinee; 2016-12-06 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    She sat amongst Arsenal fans in a Chelsea shirt, in the Arsenal vs Chelsea match. That's just pure BM.

She sat amongst Arsenal fans in a Chelsea shirt, in the Arsenal vs Chelsea match. That's just pure BM.
    Alright yeah, I thought she was just at the Everton/Man U game or something. If she's doing that she's pushing it a bit OTT.

Deleted
    Our Frank should sit among the Gooners & see what the outcome is.

lol PSG losing to Ludogorets.. if this stands Arsenal might actually win the group

- - - Updated - - -

0-2 Arsenal now Lucas w/ a brace

- - - Updated - - -

Lewandowski with a nice free kick goal

Deleted
    Come on Arsenal - stick it to the scum.

hat trick for Lucas

- - - Updated - - -

Cavani equalizes w/ a bicycle kick goal

Deleted
    Ties being decided with head to head away goals is fucking dumb.

I fear Ludo will run out of steam.

Deleted
    HAHAHA.
    Have that PSG.

Marquinhos is cack.

You just know that if Arsenal finishes first that they will get Bayern in the next round

fucking DiMaria

Thanks PSG mates

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, Benfica lost to Napoli 2-1, with a horrible performance, but both of them still go through.