Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Haste breakpoint with Nighthold 2set will be at around 15% (7 GCDs) and the next at around 32% (8 GCDs), not checked where MS cooldowns fit into that or mini breakpoints for abilities within CS window, but yeah that 32% is not realistic. So when we have the 2set we will achieve it passively quite easily and probably forget worrying about haste, as apposed to now where you need roughly 22% meaning you need great luck with Haste/Mastery gear drops (and/or an Arcanocrystal).
    Unless I've missed something the set bonus increases the duration of Battle Cry but *not* the Corrupted Blood of Zakajz trait in which case we will still have a breakpoint for haste around the 22% mark? Although I'm guessing the value of reaching it will be lessened slightly.

Where are you guys seeing the new 2/4 pc bonuses? Not seeing anything on the main page.

Quote Originally Posted by Qoma View Post
    Where are you guys seeing the new 2/4 pc bonuses? Not seeing anything on the main page.
    They are in the databases AND in the game since like forever. Just look for mmochamp or wowhead database.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrow View Post
    Unless I've missed something the set bonus increases the duration of Battle Cry but *not* the Corrupted Blood of Zakajz trait in which case we will still have a breakpoint for haste around the 22% mark? Although I'm guessing the value of reaching it will be lessened slightly.
    You are right yeah, I didn't catch that. The 20%+ breakpoint will still exist then, though it won't be as relevant as it is now.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Latest build has updated stats on the tier gear, we've now got the following stats on the 890 heroic tier pieces:

Head - Haste 1137 / Mastery 455
    Shoulder - Versa 520 / Mastery 674
    Back - Haste 294 / Versa 601
    Chest - Crit 1103 / 488 Versa
    Gloves - Crit 485 / Mastery 699
    Legs - 659 Crit / 932 Haste

Nice to have more pieces with mastery on them I suppose even if the balance of stats isn't that great.

Well since when has tier had perfect stat balance

At least they confirmed the Stone Heart nerf from 3 to 2, and buffed it up slightly? Yay?

Quote Originally Posted by Garrow View Post
    Latest build has updated stats on the tier gear, we've now got the following stats on the 890 heroic tier pieces:

Head - Haste 1137 / Mastery 455
    Shoulder - Versa 520 / Mastery 674
    Back - Haste 294 / Versa 601
    Chest - Crit 1103 / 488 Versa
    Gloves - Crit 485 / Mastery 699
    Legs - 659 Crit / 932 Haste

Nice to have more pieces with mastery on them I suppose even if the balance of stats isn't that great.
    If you have the leg gloves, then you can forget about that upgrade. Best pieces right now are head, shoulder, back and gloves (before the leg gloves). If you have leg gloves then the leggings would be the substitute. They're doing this shit on purpose ...

Will 4 piece even be worth it? I have leg gloves fucking blizzard

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Will 4 piece even be worth it? I have leg gloves fucking blizzard
    They changed it so that MS/Execute crits have a 10% chance to proc tactition (instead of slam/ww), given that we also now have 8 seconds of Battle Cry then yep the 4 set is worth it. I was skeptical too until I tested it on the PTR.

We want 4 set, regardless of how we have to suffer in terms of mastery loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    They changed it so that MS/Execute crits have a 10% chance to proc tactition (instead of slam/ww), given that we also now have 8 seconds of Battle Cry then yep the 4 set is worth it. I was skeptical too until I tested it on the PTR.

We want 4 set, regardless of how we have to suffer in terms of mastery loss.
    The tooltip says "reset colossus smash" it's not proc tactician as it implies it does not reset MS aswell which would make it kinda crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyah View Post
    The tooltip says "reset colossus smash" it's not proc tactician as it implies it does not reset MS aswell which would make it kinda crap.
    Yeah it's CS, but nope that doesn't make it crap. MS only has a 4-5s cooldown anyway and with Execute it matters not.

Has anyone testing on the PTR with the 2pc and Legendary gloves ran into issues with rage capping during the 8s BC? Is Unending Rage going to become a desirable relic trait because of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ballharder View Post
    Has anyone testing on the PTR with the 2pc and Legendary gloves ran into issues with rage capping during the 8s BC? Is Unending Rage going to become a desirable relic trait because of this?
    I'd probably still go with Precise Strikes since you would keep more rage in your pool during the CD of BC.

What do you guys think?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    I'd probably still go with Precise Strikes since you would keep more rage in your pool during the CD of BC.

What do you guys think?
    U won't get rage capped anymore with new gloves. So u just want to pick ETW like now

So I now have 3 trinkets and I'm not sure which to use, it's difficult to sim them as well because I'm around the haste breakpoint so taking off arcanocrystal screams NO to simcraft (I guess I can sim each trinket with arcanocrystal against each other):

Trinket 1) 885 STR/mastery
    Trinket 2) 880 Spontaneous Appendages
    Trinket 3) 860 arcanocrystal + socket

Which do you guys think is the ideal setup? According to my sims it seems like arcanocrystal + appendages has the edge, but it's hard to say. According to the arms compendium on discord, should be stat stick + appendages. So would love your guys input/opinion to help decide!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    So I now have 3 trinkets and I'm not sure which to use, it's difficult to sim them as well because I'm around the haste breakpoint so taking off arcanocrystal screams NO to simcraft (I guess I can sim each trinket with arcanocrystal against each other):

Trinket 1) 885 STR/mastery
    Trinket 2) 880 Spontaneous Appendages
    Trinket 3) 860 arcanocrystal + socket

Which do you guys think is the ideal setup? According to my sims it seems like arcanocrystal + appendages has the edge, but it's hard to say. According to the arms compendium on discord, should be stat stick + appendages. So would love your guys input/opinion to help decide!
    Arcano+appendange almost for sure.

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Arcanocrystal is prolly going to be shit after 7.1.5 stat change

Yeah I'm thinking on live arcano + appendage but post 7.1.5, definitely stat stick + appendages. I don't think arcano will be shit, but it will definitely be worse than live.

The stat changes are not as bad as you all are screaming. I am 87.45% Mastery live, 85% Mastery on PTR.
    Last edited by Valkors; 2016-12-07 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Forgot a word