10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Gotta say, your MMO-C avatar makes this even better.
    I guess my Discord one is too despairing and makes too much sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally winter is here. Well I mean we had a little bit of snow. Now we have 25-30 cm of snow all day!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Yeah was posted yesterday
    It's not the same link mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    It's not the same link mate
    re-checked both and gotta love how second one ends with "yeah there's half-nudity so probably won't come here"
    [CENTER]

15+ Year Old Account

F/GO Special PV

F/GO Bablyon CM

http://cms.fate-go.jp/web/2016/0jbeo7/

Enkidu, Medusa Lily, Caster Gilgamesh
    Spoiler: 

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    [video=youtube;gd1gYH8g2Vg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd1gYH8g2Vg[video]

F/GO Special PV
    Ehhh illya prisma is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Be careful not to get trapped.
    There are two types of men in this world. Open perverts who admit it, and closet perverts who won’t. I am the former! And I love panties!

No no no no no.... you see you are all trapped here with me... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA cough* cough* cough* sorry about that MUAHAHAHAHAHA K done

Quote Originally Posted by Tronus View Post
    There are two types of men in this world. Open perverts who admit it, and closet perverts who won’t. I am the former! And I love panties!

No no no no no.... you see you are all trapped here with me... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA cough* cough* cough* sorry about that MUAHAHAHAHAHA K done
    I see.

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tronus View Post

ok

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Finished White Album 2, and I really enjoyed it. It had something I fucking hate in any medium, yet the story, sound and beauty of it was excellent. I absolutely hate it when people can't keep their dick in their pants, and Setsuna just took it, even after Kasuza left anyways. I actually believe they could have pulled off the whole threesome relationship in this show (like a legitimate relationship, not one for fan service) - a bit disappointed they didn't I'd give it a 8/10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    Finished White Album 2, and I really enjoyed it. It had something I fucking hate in any medium, yet the story, sound and beauty of it was excellent. I absolutely hate it when people can't keep their dick in their pants, and Setsuna just took it, even after Kasuza left anyways. I actually believe they could have pulled off the whole threesome relationship in this show (like a legitimate relationship, not one for fan service) - a bit disappointed they didn't I'd give it a 8/10.
    Here's a rough write up of what happens after the anime, since it just covers the intro chapter.

http://mdzanime.me/2013/12/29/white-...rough-summary/

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Fuuka 134: ayyyy (spoiler)
    Tables were flipped.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Here's a rough write up of what happens after the anime, since it just covers the intro chapter.

http://mdzanime.me/2013/12/29/white-...rough-summary/
    Thanks for this - I'm half way through and pretty sure I'm more triggered now!

To fill my anime hole, I've now started Kokoro Connect. Switching body premise - I'm more used to it in my H titles but enjoyed it in Yamada as well. This could be fun

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    To fill my anime hole, I've now started Kokoro Connect. Switching body premise - I'm more used to it in my H titles but enjoyed it in Yamada as well. This could be fun
    I really enjoyed it. In my opinion, the body switching was done pretty well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    I really enjoyed it. In my opinion, the body switching was done pretty well.
    I think Yamada did it better, but Kokoro was good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seven episodes in, and I'm quite enjoying it. Episode 5 (I believe, you'll know which one I'm talking about) was quite the heart wrencher. Liking the next addition to it so far as well, it was just introduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I think Yamada did it better, but Kokoro was good.
    Dropped Yamada episode 3; maybe a bit too hasty on that but I thought it was pretty silly.

Also, Gungrave as legit as I remember. Loved the video game and like the anime so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...c-town/.109589

This looks like it may be good. Chaika wasn't necessarily that great, but not bad, so not sure about the director, but getting ReZero's anime's writer is cool, and P.A. Works saying this will be a sequel to what they are calling their "working" series after Hanasaku and Shirobako makes me even more excited. If P.A. Works is good at doing anything, it's original anime in that vein.

Reina 2gud.

10+ Year Old Account
    aw yes, Pochi and Tama animated <3

'Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku' Gets Anime Adaptation

Suzuki, an adult programmer, suddenly notice that he's been thrown into a different world while wearing a casual clothes at level 1. He gained high level and treasures after using the 3-times-disposable-magic, Meteor Shower, once. After that he intend to do different world "sightseeing tours"?
    Meeting 3 beast girls, beautiful purple and black haired sisters and an eccentric blond haired elf girl along with various people during his trip. Although there are occasional fights with demon and demon lord, this is a heartwarming fantasy story at heart.
    https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1575060
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2016-12-07 at 11:35 AM.