Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deverick View Post
    Howdy,

My experience is pretty limited, only +10 myself. I feel like top 2 or 3 classes for DPS would be:

1. Mage
    2. DH
    3. WW monk

These 3 classes have insane cleave and great utility (AoE stuns and time warp). Might be different from a higher level perspective though.
    agree with this + druid as tank and shammy as healer for +10 (spirit link totem saves alot, hex can be usefull on +10 too). Less than +10 warrior fury is a good option too becouse fury is good as a DH in aoe, but single target isnot good (but you dont spend too much time with single target in less than m10) and holy pally / disc priest for heals with good contribution in DPS

I'm rocking Havoc DH and Marksmanship Hunter and both are incredibly strong. I can cap at 900-1.1m ST on majority of bosses and trash (dependant on size) I'm capping around 4-5m. Finding Havoc with Chaos Blades really benefitial, Barrage is great but that extra burst for the bosses is a dream. MM and Havoc in 7.1.5 are looking awesome also, similar to live, with a few talent tweaks (felblade, first blood for DH, piercing shot for mm)

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    I'm not waiting, i'm currently playing Ele. I'm just saying they are getting buffed across the board so people will flock to an already strong class after the buffs.
    Eh the actual M+ build isent gonna get buffed all that much tbh.

Picking flavor of the month usually ends in dissapointment

[QUOTE=Peacekeeper Benhir;43552707]I've been doing 10s and 12s with a pally healer and pally dps

Ret + Holy Pally that have cleared M16, 17, 18, 19 and 20 :P

On a side note, Elemental Shaman, not just for the dps, but for the utility.

Deleted
    Depends on the affixes usually (for example Ele Shaman utility is great on necrotic weeks) but you cant go wrong with high aoe/cleave classes: DH, Arms, Fire mage, Ele shaman

Generally how is Assassination/Outlaw performing? Thinking overall M0 to M20... I see Arms, Fire at top with DH but already play DH need an alt!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHunter42 View Post
    Not any. People hate priests completely: ugly and undertuned healers (both specs) and zero aoe as shadow.
    Thanks for the nice balance, Blizzard!
    A good Shadow Priest will do an insane amount of sustained AoE at high keys.
    Especially if they have the Ring. Easy 500k.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by re1gn1te View Post
    6 second EQ instead of 10 is gonna be nice tho.

And for stuff like raging nelth lair you can just go Icefury build.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    The problem is that 500k sustained AoE is dogshit compared to what many others bring.

Sure, a lot is doable with a SP, but there is rarely a Scenario where a SP is a better choice than most other specs. They are OP in raiding, tho

10+ Year Old Account
    500k is absolutely shit for AoE. I do more than that and I'm a tank.

Sooooooooooooooo..... I'm actually gearing up 2 alts, and am narrowing it down to 1 (picked 3 that are decent in PvP, it helps!)

Arms/Fury Warrior, Outlaw/Assassination Rogue... what's your opinions on these 2 classes/4 specs for Mythic+?

I take my holy priest guildie to everything. I stop at +12, but he does outstanding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by re1gn1te View Post
    Except that you can now have LR AND LMT on top of 6sec EQ? LOL, nah - not buffed at all.

Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly View Post
    Picking flavor of the month usually ends in dissapointment
    FOTM classes are going to shift around here in the next couple of weeks once the new patch is released, so selecting the FOTM class now, is only going to hurt... Do what most guilds and Youtubers (Fatboss for one) seem to be doing... Wait until release to see what the final changes are, just build resources incase you need to reroll, respec... Worst case is nothing changes, and you can make a lot of gold in the process.
    I'm a Kitsune! Not a cat, or a mutt!

I think ww monks have really fallen behind recently due to how bad they scale with gears, especially on ST.
    They do good AoE but that's about it, when you take boss fights into account DH is a much better choice. DH' s stuns and AoE have a much larger radius too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    Sooooooooooooooo..... I'm actually gearing up 2 alts, and am narrowing it down to 1 (picked 3 that are decent in PvP, it helps!)

Arms/Fury Warrior, Outlaw/Assassination Rogue... what's your opinions on these 2 classes/4 specs for Mythic+?
    all specs are able to go to +20 and beyond. Just take a look to the mythic+ ranks at wowprogress. You have actually to be a good player to go beyond +15, so a little bit of experience with your class is mandatory. Just pick an new alt to do stuff above +15 wont work in most cases.

Quote Originally Posted by iluwen_de View Post
    The problem is that 500k sustained AoE is dogshit compared to what many others bring.

Sure, a lot is doable with a SP, but there is rarely a Scenario where a SP is a better choice than most other specs. They are OP in raiding, tho
    Spriests suck in 2~7, but they're pretty strong for 12+Imo, the only problem is they can't aoe large packs, which makes them a situational pick. My alt 885 priest can pull very competitive AoE dps in most cases, and is capable of beating mages and dh on 3-4 target pulls. You just need to make sure your comp has some kind of burst AoE if you're bringing a spriest
    Spriest is definitely not a t1 pick but it has it's place

As long as you don't pick Shadow or Feral you should be fine. They both suck ass in Mythic+.

For melee I would go with either Havoc, Enhance, or WW.

For casters I would go with Fire, Affliction, or MM

For healers I would go with Mistweaver, Resto Druid, or Disc

For tanks I would go with Bear, Prot Warrior, or Blood

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    As long as you don't pick Shadow or Feral you should be fine. They both suck ass in Mythic+.

For melee I would go with either Havoc, Enhance, or WW.

For casters I would go with Fire, Affliction, or MM

For healers I would go with Mistweaver, Resto Druid, or Disc

For tanks I would go with Bear, Prot Warrior, or Blood
    Really like that you included affliction. Everyone ignores how good it is.