on a 2nd and 32, and on a 3 and 25 I might have opted for a pass, but maybe that's just me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skayaq View Post
    on a 2nd and 32, and on a 3 and 25 I might have opted for a pass, but maybe that's just me.
    They're up 2 scores, I'd just go "whatever, we'll try this again next possession" and see if the Jets have managed to figure out the game has started on offense yet.

- - - Updated - - -

"If you were a Jets fan in this stadium, you wouldn't have much company"

I don;t usually use meme cliches, but that was an actual savage remark. Broadcasters not holding back on the Jets criticism.

The thing I don't understand about the Jets is they are eliminated from the playoffs, have no chance of a top 3 draft pick, yet aren't starting Bryce Petty just to see how he does. Colts are even a good defense for them to do it against too.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's honestly difficult to tell which team is the worst out of the Jets, 49ers, and Browns.

Lol "we have about half the remaining audience here in our booth."
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Either that or one of the teams that keep pulling wins out of their ass that they shouldn't will win it.
    Let's hope it is this one, because there is no team more prepared to make some comebacks then the Lions. Their run to the super bowl should just be 10+ point deficits starting the fourth quarter and then they make a miracle run each game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen some trash games, but this might be an underrated worst.... at least this season. Some really terrible shit from an NFL team by the Jets.

10+ Year Old Account
    That may as well have been a college game where a big time team smashes a small time team. yeeesh

Quote Originally Posted by Netherfall View Post
    It's honestly difficult to tell which team is the worst out of the Jets, 49ers, and Browns.
    Jets and 49ers play next week to answer part of that question. Bears belong in that group too, but they easily beat the 49ers with Matt Barkley starting. For as average as most of the league is, those 4 are impressively bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grube View Post
    Jets and 49ers play next week to answer part of that question. Bears belong in that group too, but they easily beat the 49ers with Matt Barkley starting. For as average as most of the league is, those 4 are impressively bad.
    Don't forget the Jaguars. When your starting QB has more pick sixes than career wins, you deserve a mention in the "impressively bad" category.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherfall View Post
    The Browns try to win games, the Niners are just utterly abysmal.

Compared to at least what I've expected from these worst performing teams, Jets and Jaguars are dropping my jaws. They should have performed, right? Browns and Niners not so much, or at least I wasn't expecting much. Shame that Seattle lost Earl Thomas.

Quote Originally Posted by ifrah View Post
    Compared to at least what I've expected from these worst performing teams, Jets and Jaguars are dropping my jaws. They should have performed, right? Browns and Niners not so much, or at least I wasn't expecting much. Shame that Seattle lost Earl Thomas.
    Jets and Jags were my jaw droppers for this season as well, especially the Jags. Fully expected them to be playoff contenders this year.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Seattle picked up Marcel Reece.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Jets and Jags were my jaw droppers for this season as well, especially the Jags. Fully expected them to be playoff contenders this year.
    I figured the Jaguars would be entertaining and competitive, like the Raiders of a year ago, but they've been as bad as ever and don't seem to get anything done outside of garbage time.

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I figured the Jaguars would be entertaining and competitive, like the Raiders of a year ago, but they've been as bad as ever and don't seem to get anything done outside of garbage time.
    Their pass defense is top 3 or something. Probably helps they are always behind so teams don't have to pass and they have faced Osweiler and Lynch that combined for 200 yards in those games. Their offense is just a giant mess. They have 6 losses that are within 1 score too, so at least their garbage time gets games to look closer than they are.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought the Jaguars would be better than they currently are, but I didn't expect them to be good this year. Pretty sure I was on record in the thread saying their defense would be bad again. So, they're actually surprising me in the sense that their defense is decent and their offense is just absolutely terrible.

My team I had hopes for improving were the Titans, cause they clearly built up a solid plan on offense and just needed Dick Lebeau to work his magic on defense to get further than last year (which is not hard when you start with the no. 1 pick). They were spectacularly better than I expected though. They might still make the playoffs.

I made a post with some sketches on how certain teams might do early in the thread, I'll have to look it up once the regular season is over and see what became of my "predictions".

10+ Year Old Account
    Man. It's early as far as playoff things go, but so many teams I like or want to root for still have a chance. My two favorites, Dallas and KC, are locks to at least make it. I want Tampa Bay to do well, because I dig Mike Evans, and their first rounder was Hargreaves, a Gator. I wanna root for the Titans, since they're the most local team, and Mariota has wowed everyone. Plus, who else is desirable in the AFC South? I want the Raiders in, not just because it's NorthernGoblin's team. ...But mostly. Also, Amari Cooper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't believe we're entering week 14 already. NFL seasons flies by so quickly. Q_Q

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Man. It's early as far as playoff things go, but so many teams I like or want to root for still have a chance. My two favorites, Dallas and KC, are locks to at least make it. I want Tampa Bay to do well, because I dig Mike Evans, and their first rounder was Hargreaves, a Gator. I wanna root for the Titans, since they're the most local team, and Mariota has wowed everyone. Plus, who else is desirable in the AFC South? I want the Raiders in, not just because it's NorthernGoblin's team. ...But mostly. Also, Amari Cooper.
    Tampa is legit. I think they'll get in. I actually think its more likely Atlanta or NY Giants fall apart late(Giants schedule is BRUTAL final four games).

I want my Skins to get in of course but man our D is so bad we have a legit shot of losing to anyone and we probably won't go very far in the playoffs at all with how easy teams can score on us.