Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Don't worry, once flying is back, you'll get 5-10g per regardless of herb type, so no reason to target Fjarnskaggl due to (current) higher selling price anymore.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Don't worry, once flying is back, you'll get 5-10g per regardless of herb type, so no reason to target Fjarnskaggl due to (current) higher selling price anymore.
    Don't worry, flying isn't coming back soon, probably middle of the next tier (not Nighthold, that one is the current tier).

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Don't worry, flying isn't coming back soon, probably middle of the next tier (not Nighthold, that one is the current tier).
    It comes at the start of 7.2. All the achievements are pretty much readily available on Day 1. The only thing holding it back is the gating of the Class Campaign and story there, much like Tanaan. So nowhere near middle of the tier.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    It comes at the start of 7.2. All the achievements are pretty much readily available on Day 1. The only thing holding it back is the gating of the Class Campaign and story there, much like Tanaan. So nowhere near middle of the tier.
    We don't know exactly how much time it's gonna be till you obtain it in 7.2, so...

I actually levelled a DH alt to 105, almost exlusively through herbing and class hall/main story quests.. For the sole purpose of making farming herbs in Stormheim suck less.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Gladiator's Resolve Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    Warriors are hereos that draw thier super human strength from thier relentless fury and thier unstoppeble willpower to fight on til the end of days.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    We don't know exactly how much time it's gonna be till you obtain it in 7.2, so...
    Except we have a rough idea. If anything it'd be like Tanaan where you get Revered so I figure at least a month. Tomb won't release with 7.2 and will be gated a lot longer. All the achievements required for flying require only outside content.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Sure, but you're assuming just as much as i do. Let's wait for the 7.2 PTR and we can get back to the topic then.

Fjarnskaggle isn't really an issue for me personally. The nodes are plentiful. It's starlight rose that I can't stand. 1 per node, chance of failure, low chance of mob spawn to offer 4ish more. Turn around and it requires 7(!?!) of these to make a flask and 2 to make one of the good pots.

Thank the gods for the blood trader, otherwise I would have run out of flasks long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsbybutters View Post
    This is actually favorite herb to farm. I'll hop in vent while the guild is running mythics and w/e and talk about me farming it.
    "How many fargenshlackle does it take to rank 3?"
    "I keep falling off these ledges farming this fragglerockenfargle"
    "I can't get this fargenfoliac to gather... is this fargenfurter node bugged"
    And so on until they mute me.
    That sounds incredibly annoying, are you sure you're not legitimately getting on their nerves?

Deleted
    I've never found either Foxflower or Fjarnskaggl hard to farm. Doing 300-500 an hour each, easily. Aethril on the other hand is a bitch..

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Dunno if it's because of bot bans but I see a lot more of it lately. Been using Gathermate2 addon to fill my map with icons and there's definately some high density areas in the zone even right near roads.

I had no problems with Fjarnskaggl, just find a good spot. Foxflower is the one that sucks though.

yeah no issues iwth fjarnskaggl - im leveling herbs on my rogue right now, 350ish skill, rank 1, getting about 4.5 per node. fox flower is going to be the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Explicit Teemo Nudes View Post
    All herbs shouldn't be equal. There should be diversity in how you get them and how easy they are to get.
    All herbs are equal but some herbs are more equal than others.

In a low pop realm. I have no issues with Fjarnskaggl but there seems to be some bug with the spawn rate of Fox Flower. I hardly ever see a good chain of nodes, only the odd one after running on the mount for a really long time. I literally get twice as much Fjarnskaggl than Fox Flower.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iky43210 View Post
    1k foxflower/hr
    Is this on a single account? I don't believe that's possible at all on 1 account (unless you're willing to prove it with your route). I thought I had a really optimized path for foxflower but I've never broken about 800 in an hour.

yep... I hate farming these

10+ Year Old Account
    What's with all this Blizzard's hate towards gathering professions? Horrible terrain and monster placement makes it almost impossible. There must be another way to make blood of sargeras interesting rather than killing gathering entirely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuagnon View Post
    What's with all this Blizzard's hate towards gathering professions? Horrible terrain and monster placement makes it almost impossible. There must be another way to make blood of sargeras interesting rather than killing gathering entirely.
    Yo man, let me tell you about the random roots in Surumar my mount gets stuck on. They are so FUN.