Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Warlock legendaries

Hey all. After going through some guides and searching around Warcraft logs I wanted to get your opinion on legendaries for each spec. Specifically sindorei spite. Should every spec be aiming to get those bracers? Or do the other specs have their own combo that will out perform sindorei spite. As much as I enjoy playing the other specs I feel I'm doing myself a disservice if I don't fish for the bracers.

The odds of getting those bracers are extremely low, so I would just set loot spec to whichever spec you enjoy the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Alienz View Post
    Hey all. After going through some guides and searching around Warcraft logs I wanted to get your opinion on legendaries for each spec. Specifically sindorei spite. Should every spec be aiming to get those bracers? Or do the other specs have their own combo that will out perform sindorei spite. As much as I enjoy playing the other specs I feel I'm doing myself a disservice if I don't fish for the bracers.
    What Muto says. I am hoping to get the Demo bracers but only after I have the belt (already got) and bracers for Destro as this is my main spec. Only progress fight I will probably play Demo on now is mythic Guarm (unlikely we will get there anyhow) and the other 6 Destro. Therefore, the 3 specific Demo drops are bit of a waste at this point in time for me.

However, this may change if Affliction is the new top dog.

I already have magistrike bracers, so im actually scared to switch my spec since getting a second legendary i cant wear would be about what my luck would bring.

Quote Originally Posted by Shodan30 View Post
    I already have magistrike bracers, so im actually scared to switch my spec since getting a second legendary i cant wear would be about what my luck would bring.
    that happend to me. i first to get demo bracers and then my second legendery was the affi ones... hurray

Deleted
    Affliction helm is better than demo bracers for affliction. If you want to play destro and get demo bracers which are bis for SINGLE TARGET, but actually in singletarget fights why would you play destro when you have demo bracers and demo is better single target spec? If it's cleave fight then destro bracers are actually better than demo bracers.

Set your loot spec to the spec you want to play. If you fish for the bracers and miss, you won't have a good time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuux View Post
    Set your loot spec to the spec you want to play. If you fish for the bracers and miss, you won't have a good time.
    This is a good and safe advice...

That said - with Sindorei Spite if you got that one - it's great for all specs. So maybe it's worth trying your luck if you intend to play more than one spec.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2016-12-06 at 10:07 PM.

If you plan on playing Demo at least somewhat, getting one of the other Demo legendaries isn't the worst thing in the world. You'll still get some use out of it, after all, and it's still a 910 when you're not.

On the other hand, if you never intend to play Demo, you stand to lose more by hitting one of the other spec legendaries and it might not be a great idea.

...and on the third hand, it's a 3/8 chance to get one of the "useless" Demo legendaries (plus 1/8 for SS, 4/8 for the non-specific items). So if a 37.5% chance to get boned is within your tolerances for such, that's a gamble you can take. Just don't come crying to us if you lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by imakki View Post
    Affliction helm is better than demo bracers for affliction. If you want to play destro and get demo bracers which are bis for SINGLE TARGET, but actually in singletarget fights why would you play destro when you have demo bracers and demo is better single target spec? If it's cleave fight then destro bracers are actually better than demo bracers.
    idk its not that simple, id pick demo bracers over destro ones any day of the week on odyn as destro and wouldn't spite still be bis for affli coming in 2nd after the helm? Just seems like very few people own that combination yet.

Deleted
    The only problems with sindorei spite are 2:
    - If you aren't maining Demo every fight (which you shouldn't if you're doing progression, but you totally should if you love Demo) then you have one legendary bracer in Destro so you could clip legendaries (unless the bracers are your 3rd legendary - and the 2nd doesn't suck).
    - If you talent into Supremacy oh boy, that's some nasty pet dancing. I HATE having to summon my pet at the start and each 3 minutes of the fight.

Relevent thread for me to ask some advice. I'm maining aff since I primarily do mythic+ this expansion, and so far I have the combo of Sephuz and the Agony helm as my 2 legendaries. Since Sephuz is actually ok for trash in mythics, should I stick with what I have and stay loot pref Aff? Or is it worth switching to Demo loot to go for the bracers? Since I already have aff helm I feel like its safe, but is there any point trying for other aff leggos?

I got my second legendary last night, and both of mine are good for my main spec destro...what i think im going to do is horde all the emessary chests i get from now to the next patch and decide at that point what spec to open them as.

One of our guild locks got prydaz and one got sindorai bracers. Love how balanced this system is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlighthell View Post
    One of our guild locks got prydaz and one got sindorai bracers. Love how balanced this system is.
    Me and another Affliction Lock I raid with both got our Agony helms on the same day. PogChamp.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    This is a good and safe advice...

That said - with Sindorei Spite if you got that one - it's great for all specs. So maybe it's worth trying your luck if you intend to play more than one spec.
    If u have that legendary is it safe to say you should always use grimore of service for all 3 specs?

Quote Originally Posted by avadk View Post
    If u have that legendary is it safe to say you should always use grimore of service for all 3 specs?
    service for aff

synergy for demo

service for destro ST / sac for cleave

Since we're talking about legendaries, did anybody else get the destro pants and immediately miss the old gateway attunement stones?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Princess Missfit View Post
    If you talent into Supremacy oh boy, that's some nasty pet dancing. I HATE having to summon my pet at the start and each 3 minutes of the fight.
    Does it really work ?? I mean, I tried it, but Sindorei Spite NEVER procs when I run Supremacy as affliction....So now I run Service instead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scrynlock View Post
    service for aff

synergy for demo

service for destro ST / sac for cleave
    Affliction warlocks use Supremacy with Doomguard.