Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Why do you hate fat people so much Tennisace? Are you or were you fat? Been there bro, just help em out it's not that bad. Everything will be okay.
    I pictured you saying that in a soothing psychologist voice.

I'm sorry, how is this news? This has been in talk for ages now...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    What if you like being fat?
    That would be a case for a therapist. Your question is the same as "What if you like being a heroine addict?".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Why do you hate fat people so much Tennisace? Are you or were you fat? Been there bro, just help em out it's not that bad. Everything will be okay.
    We are HELPING them by ENCOURAGING them to become healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    That would be a case for a therapist. Your question is the same as "What if you like being a heroine addict?".
    I appreciate you showing exactly what I was talking about.

/tenn spins his "what to post next wheel", and it lands on his all time fav: obesity! second only to stroking his Canadian ego to completion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    /tenn spins his "what to post next wheel", and it lands on his all time fav obesity!
    I like to imagine it's pie and he posts based on how much of the pie he ate.

When he eats the whole pie it's time to start complaining about fat people to feel better.

The future is uncertain, and the end is always near.

Alot of fat people will get triggerd now. People are lazy less the 1% of overweight people are fat cause of a disease. Usally thoose who claim "big boned" which is not a thing

Deleted
    Most therapists will not really say anything unless you are actually obese enough to cause issues of self esteem, or health problems...

There are some "fat" people that have ok self esteem, and do not have any health problems.
    Being OK with being fat means that the person needs therapy.

Being OK with being fat means that the person needs therapy.
    So do you, preaching genocide and calling people nazis rhetorically. House of glass chump, house of glass.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Deleted
    What do you base that on, outside of your personal opinion? Do you have psychological studies that says people should get therapy because they are ok with being fat?
    It is the same as if someone is OK with being a crack heroine addict. No healthy mind is OK with that.

It is the same as if someone is OK with being a crack heroine addict. No healthy mind is OK with that.
    I asked before but it was closed:

Any sources claiming addiction is a choice?

The bigger issue is the food industry.
    If shit like mcdonalds didn't exist there would be no obesity problem.
    Food takes no effort to obtain any more where as our ancestors had to fight every day for it, burning calories just to eat, and its all absolutely horrible for us.

Diet and exercise can help us individually, but there wouldn't be a need for diet if places actually prepared healthy meals.
    I'm glad he spoke out about it, but wish he would be more specific.
    Obesity is not some problem that came up over night.
    Its because we allow companies who care increasingly more about profits and less about humanity.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    I asked before but it was closed:

Any sources claiming addiction is a choice?
    ...it is perfectly obvious?

Take heroine: is ANYONE forced to take it and become an addict? NO!
    The people think, and they say to themselves: Hey, I really want to use. I make the conscious decision to become an addict - and they inject.

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    The bigger issue is the food industry.
    If shit like mcdonalds didn't exist there would be no obesity problem.
    Food takes no effort to obtain any more where as our ancestors had to fight every day for it, burning calories just to eat, and its all absolutely horrible for us.

Diet and exercise can help us individually, but there wouldn't be a need for diet if places actually prepared healthy meals.
    I'm glad he spoke out about it, but wish he would be more specific.
    Obesity is not some problem that came up over night.
    Its because we allow companies who care increasingly more about profits and less about humanity.
    Corn and sugar subsidies need to be nuked from orbit.

- - - Updated - - -

...it is perfectly obvious?

Take heroine: is ANYONE forced to take it and become an addict? NO!
    The people think, and they say to themselves: Hey, I really want to use. I make the conscious decision to become an addict - and they inject.
    So no source?

Super duper surprised.

So all fat people are criminals now? Who's crack heroine addict again, I wonder?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Stephen Hawking is a smart man, but can we stop taking him seriously everytime he turns in his wheelchair and speaks of our impending doom?
    ignoring intelligent scientists. who'd a thunk it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Corn and sugar subsidies need to be nuked from orbit.

- - - Updated - - -

So no source?

Super duper surprised.
    What next, will you request source for "Sun is shining!"?
    I am merely stating the obvious, and my logic is flawless.
    You are like water.

People need brilliant scientists to tell them that being so fat you cut your life short is a bad thing? There's probably like 10 fat people world wide that need this article. Also I think defining this as a threat to mankind is a bit grandiose, I don't personally know all 7~ billion people in the world but I don't think even half of them are over weight.

What next, will you request source for "Sun is shining!"?
    I am merely stating the obvious, and my logic is flawless.
    You are like water.
    "Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” is a quote from Bruce Lee, and an important one for me, so I'll take that as a compliment. And maybe you could learn something from it.

Also, I can get a source for the sun is shining, and why. Unlike your baseless claim.