Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Thoughts on the new monthly bundle? I've eyed Vermintide ever since it released and it looks like it could be fun, but I'm not a Warhammer fan.
    I considered it as well, my issue is the playerbase when I checked is small. Only around 600-1000 people playing at one time, also considered just getting the ps4 version.

TB playing it a year ago, he quite enjoys the game.

Edit: Its getting a DLC update as well.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-12-06 at 01:12 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    Thoughts on the new monthly bundle? I've eyed Vermintide ever since it released and it looks like it could be fun, but I'm not a Warhammer fan.
    I liked Vermintide, but none of my friends played, and PUGs became really elitist really quickly in my experience, so my enjoyment went down :/

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    I liked Vermintide, but none of my friends played, and PUGs became really elitist really quickly in my experience, so my enjoyment went down :/
    You can't play the game alone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not. Not spending my money on anything else, even though I want a PS4, and I can still give away the games I already have.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Why not. Not spending my money on anything else, even though I want a PS4, and I can still give away the games I already have.
    ill take a Dragon's Dogma and Vermintide

Ontopic: Considered getting the yogg's cast bundle but that does suck that some games u won't be able to get once it hits 50k. Will they lower the price at all then when that happens? Would be kinda shitty to sell the bundle for $30 but u don't get all games.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was talking about the Yogscast bundle, but I do have a Dogma giveaway.

For what it's worth, $30 is a great deal for the games released already.

Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    Shadwen also in there and looks interesting.
    The concept is cool, the controls are annoying

So @icedwarrior linked me this article: http://kotaku.com/nearly-40-of-all-s...016-1789535450

Supposedly there are 9508 games in Steam's Library (excluding DLC, movies and software) and it also mentions out of that 4207, 38% of it was released this year alone.

So yeah after doing some math with the chart found out there was 9508 games and I'm sitting at 1090. So I sadly have 11.46% of the entire steam library as part of my library >_<. Anyone able to make me feel better and have a higher percentage?

slight aside.. how would i even enter this giveaway? it tells me I'm not a member of a required steam group? /newb at these things

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    So yeah after doing some math with the chart found out there was 9508 games and I'm sitting at 1090. So I sadly have 11.46% of the entire steam library as part of my library >_<. Anyone able to make me feel better and have a higher percentage?
    And to make you feel better, I'm over 21%, and still have a ton of non-activated keys in my inbox
    Tsk, casuals. Not that I'm all that hardcore with 57%.
    But I have to agree, 90% of the Steam catalogue could disappear and, apart from me having paid for stuff that would vanish, I wouldn't care.

So @icedwarrior linked me this article: http://kotaku.com/nearly-40-of-all-s...016-1789535450

Supposedly there are 9508 games in Steam's Library (excluding DLC, movies and software) and it also mentions out of that 4207, 38% of it was released this year alone.

Adding up the numbers on that pie chart, I show it as 11181 games total on Steam. My profile tells me I have a mere 516 games owned (which seems to exclude the Free-to-plays I've played), so I only clock in at 4.61% of the Steam Library, sorry.

Not part of the group to enter it and my comment was just a joke

- - - Updated - - -

Well, it's a charity event (100% goes to charity here, and entirely the ones you want), nothing wrong with putting a huge warning telling people they can still give $$$ but that they won't get as much for it as the first ones.

Edit: Oh, also, random thing about it, the size of the gift box on each day seem to depend on the number of things inside
    True, As long as there is a big warning sign on it then that's cool.

I give away games I'll never play, rather than have them clog up my Steam interface. I imagine I could be a lot higher than 550 or wherever I'm currently at. (I doubt I'll ever play every one of those games, but with one or two games that I discovered were shit way too late like "Doorways," I'd at least play them all if the mood ever struck me.)
    Last edited by Xargoth6634; 2016-12-07 at 08:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    I give away games I'll never play, rather than have them clog up my Steam interface. I imagine I could be a lot higher than 550 or wherever I'm currently at. (I doubt I'll ever play every one of those games, but with one or two games that I discovered were shit way too late like "Doorways," I'd at least play them all if the mood ever struck me.)
    I do the same thing. No sense adding a game I'll never play. I'm also around 550 games or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Fitzherbert View Post
    Pixel Puzzles Ultimate - Da Vinci Puzzle Pack free if you use coupon code PIXELGIVEAWAY
    Thanks, I like these games (though some annoy me)

1155 - I have another 200 odd that I want to give away. I just haven't made time yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently Bundlestars is doing like flash sales but with only one game, with limited quantity. Right now, One Finger Death Punch https://www.bundlestars.com/en/star-deal

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    1155 - I have another 200 odd that I want to give away. I just haven't made time yet.
    If only there was a way to check if Steam keys still work without actually redeeming them D:

Deleted
    Games Owned
    DLC Owned
    I feel like an under achiever in here

Jim Sterling had done a piece about the amount of crap/games on steam too.

- - - Updated - - -

P.S. If anyone else didn't claim Assassins Creed 3 yesterday, like me (D'Oh!) it's still available at the min'.