Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    This is exactly the kind of nonsense that you really should stop. Your "source" is the result of your own misinterpretation. It's actually honestly kind of impressive that you can claim somebody isn't "revealing sources" when the very thing they're arguing is your inability to comprehend what was factually said and what you think was said.
    Yeah I don't even know what he is going on about either. He is the one using words like Blizz "promised" when they promised nothing. They said and I quote from this post which was linked on the last thread. "We’ve seen some talk among the community that you might be expecting to hear some news on legacy servers at BlizzCon, and we just wanted to take a moment to let you know that while we’re still discussing the possibility, we won’t have any updates to share on that until after the show." No where in that quote does it say we PROMISE to do anything NOR does it say WHEN after the show these updates would happen. They are still discussing it, that is it.

Taking that quote and other things Blizz have said he turns it into "Blizzard did promise an update post-BlizzCon .../tap ... /tap" is such a huge jump to a conclusion I don't even know what to say. Yes I expect at some point in the future (could be weeks could be years) that Blizz will address Legacy again which would be after Blizzcon, but if he thinks that is a promise then that is on him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vineri View Post
    Your inability to comprehend the sources is what is preventing you from realizing what is really happening. Blizzard stated they are seriously considering implementing Legacy. It's difficult to swallow, but swallow you must ... Blizzard said it, not me. I mean really dude / dudette, must we keep going through an an analysis of what the makers of WoW publically state?
    Vineri says "Blizzard did promise an update post-BlizzCon .../tap ... /tap" and now that he got called on it he turns it into "Blizzard stated they are seriously considering implementing Legacy." like no kidding. We know they are considering it, but they made no promises. THAT is the problem people have with you in this thread.

Link to the comment you said 'promise"

The supposed update,
    That was never promised to begin with.

And on another note: ease up on the unnecessary colors. They serve no purpose other than pissing people off and making your posts harder to read. It doesn't matter if you make your posts eye-bleeding chaotic rainbows, it won't make them any less false or true. Plus I'll have to no choice but to start ignoring you since your posts would have become unreadable multi-colored messes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    That was never promised to begin with.

And on another note: ease up on the unnecessary colors. They serve no purpose other than pissing people off and making your posts harder to read. It doesn't matter if you make your posts eye-bleeding chaotic rainbows, it won't make them any less false or true. Plus I'll have to no choice but to start ignoring you since your posts would have become unreadable multi-colored messes.
    Yeah i think mod already warned him of the colors yet he still continues.

Blizzard stated they are seriously considering implementing Legacy.
    No one is disputing this. You are giving more and more credit to the idea that you have reading comprehension issues. We're disputing your false claim that Blizzard promised an update after Blizzcon:
    Blizzard did promise an update post-BlizzCon

Your inability to comprehend the sources is what is preventing you from realizing what is really happening. Blizzard stated they are seriously considering implementing Legacy. It's difficult to swallow, but swallow you must ... Blizzard said it, not me. I mean really dude / dudette, must we keep going through an an analysis of what the makers of WoW publically state?
    Why do you have to create this false narrative where I'm trying to deny what Blizzard said? The full quote is that Legacy is something they're discussing internally but that they are taking it seriously. It's definitely not a yes. It's not a complete no, either. (Well, it's a PR-friendly no but lord knows you want none that.) But you clinging onto this quote and trying to spin it that they "promised" you an announcement post-Blizzcon is just ridiculous. My beef isn't with what Blizzard did or didn't say; it's with what you think they said and how you're holding them accountable for something that never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post

Vineri says ... "Blizzard stated they are seriously considering implementing Legacy."
    They sure did. Some other whoppers you would hate for me to say, so here goes:

IGN interview with World of Warcraft game director Ion Hazzikostas

06 NOV 2016
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/11/...king-seriously

"There's no question it's something we want to do"

"I am a 2004 World of Warcraft player myself. Tons of us came to work at Blizzard because we fell in love with that version of World of Warcraft. And we met with the **** developers on our campus over the summer and were really impressed by the passion they had for the game and what they're trying to do to recreate what they see as a lost experience."

"Obviously there's always the question of doing it in a Blizzard way, in a way that lives up to Blizzard standards as integrated with our other projects."

"The project is basically akin to launching a new game."

"Basically, it's complicated and we're still discussing internally, but it's something we're taking seriously."

New article? no, but you all keep pretending like you never saw it. As. If.

They sure did. Some other whoppers you would hate for me to say
    Jesus fucking Christ dude. You cut off the full thing I said so you could yet again SPIN it. I SAID: ~Vineri says "Blizzard did promise an update post-BlizzCon .../tap ... /tap" and now that he got called on it he turns it into "Blizzard stated they are seriously considering implementing Legacy." like no kidding. We know they are considering it, but they made no promises. THAT is the problem people have with you in this thread.~

So what does that mean? I pointed out where you said Blizzard PROMISED something and then I pointed out what you said AFTER you got called out on it and you say they are considering Legacy which WE ALL KNOW already. You try to spin things to backtrack on what you claimed about this promise. There WAS NO promise. Understand? Good lord man. You must be doing this on purpose. I really hope that is the case.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you have to create this false narrative where I'm trying to deny what Blizzard said? The full quote is that Legacy is something they're discussing internally but that they are taking it seriously. It's definitely not a yes. It's not a complete no, either. (Well, it's a PR-friendly no but lord knows you want none that.) But you clinging onto this quote and trying to spin it that they "promised" you an announcement post-Blizzcon is just ridiculous. My beef isn't with what Blizzard did or didn't say; it's with what you think they said and how you're holding them accountable for something that never happened.
    Look at how he spun what I said, he does not care, he does it to keep cramming this narrative of his down this thread's throat.

You must be doing this on purpose. I really hope that is the case.
    He isn't. That's the most hilarious thing about it.

He isn't. That's the most hilarious thing about it.
    Which is really sad when you think about it. Funny..but sad.

It's definitely not a yes. It's not a complete no, either.
    I'm still waiting for the 11,999,999,999 other examples of "no", excluding the classic You think you do but you don't quote. I even said 10 was fine. We can lower the bar if necessary.

I don't know, maybe the twelve-billion times they've said no? Might wanna start there.

tick, tock .. tick, tock ..

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus fucking Christ dude.
    Whoa, back off dude / dudette. Seriously if the issues fly this far over your handles, time to back off and reassess.
    Last edited by Vineri; 2016-12-07 at 06:06 AM.

I'm still waiting for the 11,999,999,999 other examples of "no", excluding the classic You think you do but you don't quote. I even said 10 was fine. We can lower the bar if necessary.
    Why are you quoting a post which I admitted was intentionally hyperbolic to emphasize the fact that it doesn't matter how many times the question has been asked/answered by Blizzard since the answer is always varying shades of no? How much clearer do I have to spell it out for you?

tick, tock .. tick, tock ..
    Why don't you check out The Great Wall of NO? It's not hard to look for it, just google "wow wall of no"

Whoa, back off dude / dudette. Seriously if the issues fly this far over your handles, time to back off.
    Seriously? First you quote-mine the shit out of his previous post, now you delete over 90% of his post, completely ignoring his arguments, to focus just on first four words of his post in a way to mock him?

Whoa, back off dude / dudette. Seriously if the issues fly this far over your handles, time to back off.
    Transalation: I have no true counter to what you said and I recognize that I said something incorrectly when I said the word promise. After being presented posts from Blizzard I have decided to change my statement. I understand they are still considering it but they have made no promises as to when they will address Legacy again and they have not promised to provide these servers at this time.

Oh wait, my bad of course you wouldn't do that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Seriously? First you quote-mine the shit out of his previous post, now you delete over 90% of his post, completely ignoring his arguments, to focus just on first four words of his post in a way to mock him?
    Yup that is just the type of person he is. He will never admit he is wrong. I've admitted in this thread a few times I was wrong on some of the things I said. But can he show the same type of respect to people in this thread? Of fucking course not. If it wasn't him focusing on some of the language used he'd have found another way to totally ignore it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone, knock it off and return to the topic. No comments about this post either. Pointless off-topic trolling of each other just to continue an argument will be dealt with in the usual way. There's half-a-dozen infractions I could do just in the last two or three pages but let's not. Let's talk about vanilla/classic WoW.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

You all are definitely fun. Enjoy the rest of your day / evening, knowing that Blizzard is conspiring against what you hope happens. They are "seriously" considering Legacy. Their words, not mine.

/peace

I just want classic realms. Come on Blizzard! I am and so are other thousands of players out there willing to pay for it!

Honestly I played Legion for 2 months, its an ok expansion compared to WOD but i still don't like it. I mean come on, pet battles? oh well.
    Last edited by Mazaxist; 2016-12-07 at 07:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazaxist View Post
    I mean come on, pet battles? oh well.
    I really don't understand the hate for pet battles. It gave a mini game to people that seems to be well enjoyed. It added collecting/trading/selling of pets, added more quests to the game and added a pvp element to the game. Hey if you'd rather have LESS things to do then that is fine but I enjoy having the option of pet battles being a thing. And pet battles isn't some unique thing that came along in Legion, it has been around for quite some time now.

I really don't understand the hate for pet battles. It gave a mini game to people that seems to be well enjoyed. It added collecting/trading/selling of pets, added more quests to the game and added a pvp element to the game. Hey if you'd rather have LESS things to do then that is fine but I enjoy having the option of pet battles being a thing. And pet battles isn't some unique thing that came along in Legion, it has been around for quite some time now.
    Its a Pokemon / Robotrek ripoff, but I don't hate it. I'd just as soon play mentioned games instead. Or a version of WoW that never saw such "stuff" /cough. IMO it's best to leave original content, without trying to copy it (and hence pass it off as somehow original).

None of this relates to Legacy anyways, does it? Thanks for telling fans how much LESS things they could do, if not for the glory of WoW pet battles - something people entering this thread couldn't possibly care less about. Good job.

Legacy didn't have pet battles, and it was awesome. GB / GBA Pokemon had pet battles, and they were awesome. The two separated are terrific.
    Last edited by Vineri; 2016-12-07 at 08:31 AM.

Retail is actually garbage with rehashed content because the team is actually working on WoW Legacy, as promised ! Gen 2 of WoW player (post-Wrath) are just casual mobile gamer who discovered wow with a Chuck Norris ads. Blizzard knows they HAD TO go back to their root and hire Mark Kern to rebuild Vanilla !

/s

Quote Originally Posted by Erwarth View Post
    Retail is actually garbage with rehashed content because the team is actually working on WoW Legacy, as promised ! Gen 2 of WoW player (post-Wrath) are just casual mobile gamer who discovered wow with a Chuck Norris ads. Blizzard knows they HAD TO go back to their root and hire Mark Kern to rebuild Vanilla !

/s
    Chuck Norris > Mark Kern, just sayin'.