Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted

refinery29, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Never heard of that source in my life. Doesn't seem very reliable.

7+ Year Old Account
    Poor kid. I hope that he is okay and that the case does not ruin anything for him before he gets found guilty or not.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Deleted
    I am somewhat sure that you can easily be handsome and commit sexual assault, heck it might actually be part of the reasoning behind it, "Oh I am so handsome, I can whatever chicks I want" and that then leads to not understanding a no, because being so handsome no one could ever do that and that struggling is only part of the game etc. etc..
    The same kind of comment have been seen before, about people that were good at a job, good at school, good at sport and whatnot, like those are somehow things that make you completely incapable of sexual assault (there is of course an argument that there is a smaller likelihood).

That aside, parents will be parents and I can't blame him for such a comment and hopefully this won't get muddled in all sorts of things that it shouldn't be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    The father's a registered sexual criminal as well, huh?

Guess the rapey apple doesn't fall far from the rapey tree.

Good thing conventionally good-looking men *never* rape women.
    these were my thoughts exactly, just more colorfully worded ... I wish I had thought of the rapey apple

more OT, and this is all I will say on this subject: the guy is an idiot, and despite me not knowing anything about what happened, I can very well see the result of those genes and that behavior molded into a child result in a rapist.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I don't think the kid's father helped his case at all, being raised by a sex offender isn't going to look good in court and "he's too handsome to rape someone" is a more hindering statement, even moreso from him, than simply saying nothing at all.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thevoicefromwithin View Post
    refinery29, eh?
    I am going to have to agree with Tennisace

Never heard of that source in my life. Doesn't seem very reliable.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Well this is a new one. Too handsome? What does that even mean.
    Well it's certainly not an accusation you'll ever have to endure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Another thread where Tennisace shoots himself in the foot within 3 posts.

Deleted
    How do you know this exactly?
    because of the existence of happily married serial rapists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    It's not a common practice to release convicts from prison after they have served a sentence? Please enlighten me as to where this practice is rampant.
    North Korean Gulags?

Because not everyone who "can't get any" is a rapist.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Interesting case. Many false rape allegations lately. The fact that the father is a sex offender and came out and said that I dont want the same false allegations to ruin his sons life like it ruined his makes things even more crazy. Too soon to tell whats actually going on here but lots of people, mainly women just jump to the conclusion that this guy is a rapist. So much for innocent before proven guilty, especially with how little we know about this incident.

I wonder if there is a correlation (or negative correlation, so-to-speak) with the reporting of rapes vs. the attractiveness of alleged assailants.

Well this is a new one. Too handsome? What does that even mean.
    It means "my son can pull any trim he wants, he don't need to take no ass", but really, she was a freshman and could easily be one of those pretty, nerdy/shy types and just wasn't down to smash behind the bleachers. So he got touchy, she didn't fight him off or anything, went home and cried. Shit kicks up, dude is "in 2016" at fault, when in 1986 this is... just how things are. Not saying rape, but just some touching, you know? Anyways, in 2016, people need to keep their hands to themselves or their life is ruined. His damn father should realize that with his dumb ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    It means "my son can pull any trim he wants, he don't need to take no ass", but really, she was a freshman and could easily be one of those pretty, nerdy/shy types and just wasn't down to smash behind the bleachers. So he got touchy, she didn't fight him off or anything, went home and cried. Shit kicks up, dude is "in 2016" at fault, when in 1986 this is... just how things are. Not saying rape, but just some touching, you know? Anyways, in 2016, people need to keep their hands to themselves or their life is ruined. His damn father should realize that with his dumb ass.
    Or you know, it could have been completely consensual, people found out, she got embarrassed and cried rape. It can be either or, we dont know anything about this case at all right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Or you know, it could have been completely consensual, people found out, she got embarrassed and cried rape. It can be either or, we dont know anything about this case at all right now.
    Parents. He's "dark" and she's "light", can't have that, musta been rape. cuz MY daughter would NEVER...

Equilibrium, here we come.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Parents. He's "dark" and she's "light", can't have that, musta been rape. cuz MY daughter would NEVER...

Equilibrium, here we come.
    Tall, dark and handsome doesnt necessarily mean the person isnt white. Dark could just be the persona, like he is 'mysterious', ie 'dark'.

There is just too much to speculate off this article. The girl's comment definitely sounds scripted. Also, why did she tell the Principal and not her parents, friends, police? The father being a sex offender has nothing to with this except the father said that he was one. But he said it in a way that he was falsely accused. Still, it really shouldnt have anything to do with this case. In fact, he probably made it harder for his son to have a fair trial by saying it.

Actually if you read the story, it raises the question of why a registered sex offender is even allowed back onto the streets.
    Like the "Balaclava Rapist"?

http://globalnews.ca/news/2849410/ca...ole-vancouver/

He might be handsome and a spoiled little bastard who's never had to take no for an answer. There are some advantages to being born plain.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Actually if you read the story, it raises the question of why a registered sex offender is even allowed back onto the streets.
    Well it really depends on what the exact crime was, that caused the person to become registered.

For example:

You and your wife are having a custody battle over your child (a minor). If you 'kidnap' said child (nothing sexual at all, just a pissed off dad taking their kid), you can be tried and convicted as a sex offender, and may end up having to register for life...figure that one out.

Would you want to be in prison for the rest of your life, because you kidnapped your kid? Because you didn't want your wife to have them? Granted, this is a sure fire way to ensure they do get them, lol, but no one said people are smart.

That being said,

If a person undeniably sexually assaulted someone, in my opinion, they should be executed. Not put in prison to waste taxpayer money. They cannot be rehabilitated. So many times have i read that a released and 'rehabilitated' sex offender has committed the crime again.

Punishments need to go back to being old school. Public hangings and shit like that. As of right now, what punishment is there for a sex offender? Go to prison and live for basically free? Yeah you cant go where you want, but its better than living on the street. Get free college? Yeah, why are criminals getting free college, when you have individuals that are not criminals, who cant afford it, and have to work fast food and the likes for the rest of their life? The entire system is fucked up and needs an overhaul.

The father, who is a registered sex offender himself, told East Bay Times, “Just because my background is what it is — I’m not that type of individual, and neither is my son.”
    Clearly took a graduate course in logic from Trump University.

- - - Updated - - -

It is pretty well established that rape is an act of power and control. Those 80-year-old ladies getting raped at home aren't victims because they're so darn irresistible to their 27-year-old rapists.