Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Sure it is. I love large scale combat. I hate small scale so much. I don't guard towers or bullshit like that in AV, I want to smash 40v40 in the Field of Strife!
    Which tells me you don't actually like PvP, you like to PvE on players who don't fight back because you are in a large group of people. The real PvP is in the classic bgs, warsong, Ab, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    Which tells me you don't actually like PvP, you like to PvE on players who don't fight back because you are in a large group of people. The real PvP is in the classic bgs, warsong, Ab, etc.
    Meh, I'm normally a healer. I love the chaos of my grid. PVE is too scripted, but when you have dozens of bodies all over the place, you can't possible prepare for what you can prepare for when your gladius loads and you know the opposing 3 man team. It's rather shit to me.

I'd rather beat 40 people than 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post

pvp= player vs player

Its about as much arenas/battlegrounds as 100 vs 100 (which WoW engine cannot really handle).

The game would be much more interesting if there were actually player invasions or castle sieges. Capture the flag and king of the hill belong to the fps genre