Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Literally the same person

Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell desi suave View Post
    glad to know araquanid is just as strong as I hoped him too be.
    The strenght only applies to water moves due to it's ability. It's also slow as sin like every other Gen 7 Pokémon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The strenght only applies to water moves due to it's ability. It's also slow as sin like every other Gen 7 Pokémon.
    thats good enough for me. especially since i plan to run it through a rain team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Deleted

What's an efficient way for EV and exp training? Ally chain and League respectively?
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2016-12-07 at 10:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now the best way (if you dont have the training braches) is to trow your pokemon in pelago and train stats there. (and get the ones that need 100 with vitamins)
    Other option is sos chaining for ivs.

Anyway..got pokerus on one of the trade mons so i will now spread it on my abras, if some1 will need it.

- - - Updated - - -

EU megarna code is up:
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Also "The List" makes a return. Please read the disclaimer:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...24Y/edit#gid=0

Updates are still coming, also be reasonable and dont ask for the entire list

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post

What's an efficient way for EV and exp training? Ally chain and League respectively?
    Either that. Or go the lazy tour and use a maxed out Pokelago training isle ( forgot the name ) and get 252 in your selected EV in 31:30 hours ( cut it by half if you use Pokébeans )

10+ Year Old Account
    Megarna code cannot be scaned till your become champion. Kinda lame. So much for my moon version. Well at least its unlimited time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Right now the best way (if you dont have the training braches) is to trow your pokemon in pelago and train stats there. (and get the ones that need 100 with vitamins)
    Other option is sos chaining for ivs.

Anyway..got pokerus on one of the trade mons so i will now spread it on my abras, if some1 will need it.

- - - Updated - - -

EU megarna code is up:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    Either that. Or go the lazy tour and use a maxed out Pokelago training isle ( forgot the name ) and get 252 in your selected EV in 31:30 hours ( cut it by half if you use Pokébeans )
    Knew about Pelago but was thinking about some faster alternatives. Thanks anyway.

Long time no see Aegi.

Deleted
    There's always Festival Plaza shenanigans. But that takes a massie truckload of time to set it up. And hi to everyone else. I'm still alive, don't worry!

God bless /vp/

Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    Also "The List" makes a return. Please read the disclaimer:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...24Y/edit#gid=0

Updates are still coming, also be reasonable and dont ask for the entire list
    Well if you got that Timid HA Ditto as a poor homeless that's sad and crying I'd gladly give it new home...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nibúeanor View Post
    Well if you got that Timid HA Ditto as a poor homeless that's sad and crying I'd gladly give it new home...
    I hear that people who trade via gts hacked ditto, they get banned. (if they put a mon breeded with ditto on gts)

So if you have ditto and breed it with lets say Fomantis, that pokemon that comes out and if put on gts will get you banned.
    Not sure what happens if you make 2x Fomantis (male and female) and then breed it. And then you put it on a gts.

Deleted
    Uhhhh....So my obviously legit 6 IV shiny ditto is useless now? Is that what you're saying?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just dont put up your pokemon on the GTS

Quote Originally Posted by Nibúeanor View Post
    Hit me up in the Discord when you have time

Quote Originally Posted by Aegislash View Post
    Uhhhh....So my obviously legit 6 IV shiny ditto is useless now? Is that what you're saying?
    You can still breed with it, but apparently trading over the GTS. Then again, it is Verlisify, to take it with a massive grain of salt.

As for EV training, it is really easy, here is how you do it:

1. Once you have power items and pokerus, buy Adreneline Orbs from the pokemon center and bring a mon with false swipe (I used Decidueye)
    2. Put the appropriate power item on the mon and head to a location with the pokemon that give the EVs you want. for this example, lets use Lilipup for attack EVs on Akala Island
    3. Get into a battle with Lilipup and use the adrenaline orb. False Swipe and wait for it to call for help, this will star the SOS battle. In an SOS battle, with Pokerus and the power item, you will gain 36 EVs per mon knocked out, so beat 7 of them in the SOS battle and you have a fully maxed out attack stat in a matter of minutes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    You can still breed with it, but apparently trading over the GTS. Then again, it is Verlisify, to take it with a massive grain of salt.

As for EV training, it is really easy, here is how you do it:

1. Once you have power items and pokerus, buy Adreneline Orbs from the pokemon center and bring a mon with false swipe (I used Decidueye)
    2. Put the appropriate power item on the mon and head to a location with the pokemon that give the EVs you want. for this example, lets use Lilipup for attack EVs on Akala Island
    3. Get into a battle with Lilipup and use the adrenaline orb. False Swipe and wait for it to call for help, this will star the SOS battle. In an SOS battle, with Pokerus and the power item, you will gain 36 EVs per mon knocked out, so beat 7 of them in the SOS battle and you have a fully maxed out attack stat in a matter of minutes.
    So Ally chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    So Ally chain.
    Yuuuup, pretty easy, although it CAN be annoying. Take defense for example, on one hand you can use Torkoal, but Torkoal is rarish and Geodude is more common, however, Geodude will also explode and end your chain. Zubat can be annoying for speed because the one you leave alive will use confuse ray on you and lastly, Grimer will poison you if you aren't using a poison or steel type.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post

True. It could be just hunting views.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PokeMoonSun...i9u/trade_ban/ (so called trade ban happened to me to, but that happened when i put my lvl 1 abra on gts..)

Eh... there's no way to track the parents of an offspring. There are no bytes in a pokemon's code that can identify that. It's a pure lie.

- - - Updated - - -

And if you read the text that keeps popping before every single trade you do, if you get a network error or something in a trade, it warns you that won't be able to trade for a while.