Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    How this is even possible? Didn't Blizzard threaten them to sue?
    Something about Russia and a middle finger to any C&D order. Don't know the all the details, I have heard it's going to be hosted in France which is the only thing that really got my attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukenukemx View Post
    I thought it was common knowledge that lots of people weren't happy about Pet Battles? That and LFR.

Duh, that's why I'm going back to Vanilla WoW. This game is totally casual now.
    So casual, most of the playerbase never hit max level in Vanilla nor did they step foot into the raids. You know even more casual than in retail.

Common knowledge about LFR and pet battles because of what? Noisy forum threads like this one with 20 people back and forthing? The numbers have shown that pet battles have been done by a nice chunk of the population, same for LFR.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erwarth View Post
    Retail is actually garbage with rehashed content because the team is actually working on WoW Legacy, as promised ! Gen 2 of WoW player (post-Wrath) are just casual mobile gamer who discovered wow with a Chuck Norris ads. Blizzard knows they HAD TO go back to their root and hire Mark Kern to rebuild Vanilla !

/s
    After 1 month of TOV only 20 guild managed to Clear all the content aviable. So go back in The vanilla hole thinking you are hardocore only cos mobs outside require just 10 more sec to Kill them while The dungeon And raids are so easy that you can Spam a macro And go afk for 3 mins

I thought it was common knowledge that lots of people weren't happy about Pet Battles? That and LFR.
    I thought it was already established that "loud groups =/= big groups"?

So you're "going back" to a game which a good portion of its success came from being casual? That's fine and all, but complaining about casualness and then praising a game that, at the time, was known for being casual is, at the very least, amusing to me.

Yes I do
    No, you don't. You really don't. To believe otherwise is arrogant at best, delusional at worst.

Deleted

So casual that now even guild Rank 500 want an attendace of 5/7d At week. Meanwhile i have saw some "good" vanilla guild on pirate server and The Most hardcore raids 3 days a week, like guilds struggling at normal xavius or worse.

By making a comparsion The best "hardcore ultraskilled" vanilla fag guild is a the same level of a Rank 10k retail lulz
    Last edited by mmoc9979bd922c; 2016-12-07 at 03:46 PM.

World of warcraft has always been casual.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    World of warcraft has always been casual.
    This. People from Everquest and Dark Age of Camelot used to laugh at WoW players back then for it. Hell FF11 players did too.

1.) I hope Blizzard never caves to the toxic crowd and makes legacy. Huge waste of resources and time.

2.) I hope they are successful in shutting down somehow. The river of tears that would follow would be an absolute feast.
    Last edited by Saracens; 2016-12-07 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    This. People from Everquest and Dark Age of Camelot used to laugh at WoW players back then for it. Hell FF11 players did too.
    World of warcraft has just become more streamlined or whatever.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deficineiron View Post
    what % of active accounts at bc launch had lvl 60 toons????
    Everyone and their mothers too.
    Did you see everything?
    Yes, Ive been playing since open beta

What % of players saw everything? what % of players saw everything but KT? what % of players saw everything but naxx and AQ?
    what % of players cleared scholomance? vague claims of the relative casualness of wow then won't work in this conversation.
    Do you even realise your own hypocratic irony? You hate and shit on Blizzard and the Data they provide and still claim you would pay them for vanilla servers.
    You pretend to want Data and dismiss the FACTS that Blizzard provided it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    Where there's smoke, there's fire.
    Thanks you have failed chemistry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    I thought it was already established that "loud groups =/= big groups"?
    That's what Microsoft said about people that hated Windows 8, and look how that turned out.

So you're "going back" to a game which a good portion of its success came from being casual? That's fine and all, but complaining about casualness and then praising a game that, at the time, was known for being casual is, at the very least, amusing to me.
    A little casual isn't the same thing as a lot of casual. Remember my cinnamon analogy? A little cinnamon doesn't change it to cinnamon only flavored.
    No, you don't. You really don't. To believe otherwise is arrogant at best, delusional at worst.
    It's called voting with your wallet, and by not buying Legion that's exactly what I'm doing. And by playing Vanilla, I'll be doing that more so.

Quote Originally Posted by Merillo View Post
    So casual that now even guild Rank 500 want an attendace of 5/7d At week. Meanwhile i have saw some "good" vanilla guild on pirate server and The Most hardcore raids 3 days a week, like guilds struggling at normal xavius or worse.

By making a comparsion The best "hardcore ultraskilled" vanilla fag guild is a the same level of a Rank 10k retail lulz
    Ah oh Merillo, remember the last time you utter homophobic epithets?

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Yes, Ive been playing since open beta
    Nah, I don't believe you. There was a closed beta and two stress tests which lasted 1-2 weeks each. Actually, after the second stress test closed beta keys were selling for $100 on ebay, I know because I looked. In other words, there was no open beta. Additionally, it is extremely rare for someone to have played WoW since beta who also despises the idea of vanilla legacy servers.

Deficineiron has a pretty moderate view about legacy servers, I know because I've contributed to this thread for a while and he has had some choice words about my pro-vanilla views on the subject. It is shameful to watch a bombastic liar such as yourself go on a flaming spree against people whose views are 95% similar to your own. And by your views, I mean the thoughts about legacy which are submerged under the multiple layers of ape-like aggression.

Legacy servers will resurrect WoW as a game. They are inevitable; it is only a question of when.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shridevi View Post
    Nah, I don't believe you. There was a closed beta and two stress tests which lasted 1-2 weeks each. Actually, after the second stress test closed beta keys were selling for $100 on ebay, I know because I looked. In other words, there was no open beta. Additionally, it is extremely rare for someone to have played WoW since beta who also despises the idea of vanilla legacy servers.
    I've been playing WoW since 2005 I think. I came in when BWL was the latest raid. Beyond that, I don't know.
    Legacy servers will resurrect WoW as a game. They are inevitable; it is only a question of when.
    We are Vanilla players. We will add your skill and experience distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

Why do retail fans hate legacy so much? If people want to go play legacy, what does it matter to you? And honestly, who really cares what the *reason* is that they like vanilla. People talk about "nostalgia" like its a curse word; if people like vanilla for nostalgic reasons than that is a perfectly valid reason to play. If they think the game was more fun with all the "annoyances" that have been removed in retail, that is valid opinion. The fact that vanilla is not as hardcore as EQ or UO is a irrelevant point. The fact that many people like vanilla for what it is is the point that matters. Let them go play a server they like, you play the server you like. Far better that way than having a bunch of malcontents on retail.

*~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*

Deleted
    I say only The truth http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...uzad/Aftermath
    See rank10k prefers vanilla over legion

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerSwirl View Post
    Why do retail fans hate legacy so much? If people want to go play legacy, what does it matter to you? And honestly, who really cares what the *reason* is that they like vanilla. People talk about "nostalgia" like its a curse word; if people like vanilla for nostalgic reasons than that is a perfectly valid reason to play. If they think the game was more fun with all the "annoyances" that have been removed in retail, that is valid opinion. The fact that vanilla is not as hardcore as EQ or UO is a irrelevant point. The fact that many people like vanilla for what it is is the point that matters. Let them go play a server they like, you play the server you like. Far better that way than having a bunch of malcontents on retail.
    The problem is not they like it, But that their search of attection "LOL wow is so stupido Now111111!!!!!" And when someone proves they are wrong they start yelling smashing feet on the ground like a 5y kid

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by High Marshal Sigismund View Post
    1.) I hope Blizzard never caves to the toxic Nostalrius crowd and makes legacy. Huge waste of resources and time.

2.) I hope they are successful in shutting down Nostalrius 2.0 somehow. The river of tears that would follow would be an absolute feast.
    The loud "toxic" crowd is a minority, just like it is on retail. However, they are just that; Loud.
    In fact, I find your own comment pretty toxic:"The river of tears that would follow owuld be an absolute feast."

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerSwirl View Post
    ^Thank you, well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonssown View Post
    The loud "toxic" crowd is a minority, just like it is on retail. However, they are just that; Loud.
    In fact, I find your own comment pretty toxic:"The river of tears that would follow owuld be an absolute feast."

^Thank you, well said.
    Not well said at all. I can ask why Legacy people hate retail although I want Legacy and I like both. My point being is no side is innocent in this. There has been mud flinging from both sides in this thread and you know it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Merillo View Post
    I say only The truth http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...uzad/Aftermath
    See rank10k prefers vanilla over legion

- - - Updated - - -

The problem is not they like it, But that their search of attection "LOL wow is so stupido Now111111!!!!!" And when someone proves they are wrong they start yelling smashing feet on the ground like a 5y kid
    Who are "they"? Just because there is a vocal minority that behaves that way does not mean we are all like that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Not well said at all. I can ask why Legacy people hate retail although I want Legacy and I like both. My point being is no side is innocent in this. There has been mud flinging from both sides in this thread and you know it.
    Absolutely, it's very unfortunate that the loud minority of both sides are at war. I still personally think World of Warcraft is a good game, it just doesn't target the same audience anymore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by creb99 View Post
    Who are "they"? Just because there is a vocal minority that behaves that way does not mean we are all like that.
    I still remember alexnsual vod of The statement that legacy would not have been an argumen at blizzcon "Blizzard just reaped the souls of 300k player" And he is one of The most followed one about vanilla argument. Sorry but to My eyes It looks The majority behave like i wrote earlier.