Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Fire mage lost approximately 15% of crti chance on fireball and pyroblast
    "a few percent" meh
    anyway, players will/have answered with their unsub
    Last edited by IsaacHawke; 2016-12-07 at 06:39 PM.

Item Stats and Sets
    The latest PTR build changed many of the Nighthold loot stats. This way the items cover some of the stats that you want.
    With six items in the set, you will have more choices to pick the four for the set bonus.

So for warriors its "Go arms or go fuck yourself"

so the paladin section is "yes there are things that do things because reasons"

this is so clearly a "we got shit for lack of communication do a generic Q&A pr stunt!"

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Item Stats and Sets
    The latest PTR build changed many of the Nighthold loot stats. This way the items cover some of the stats that you want.
    With six items in the set, you will have more choices to pick the four for the set bonus.

So for warriors its "Go arms or go fuck yourself"
    Warlocks have zero pieces that are what we want (haste/crit), and only 1 piece somewhat good.

Some of these responses are like no one's going to be happy with the QA unless they get the exact worded response they're looking for. Jesus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Some of these responses are like no one's going to be happy with the QA unless they get the exact worded response they're looking for. Jesus.
    well ...it's because their answers are irrelevant. Maybe it is due to the questions asked. I mean ...no fury warrior related stuff? come on.
    Their DH answer is also irrelevant because bullshit.

Shaman
    Storm, Earth, and Fire has a number of mechanical issues. The team is working on getting them fixed for Patch 7.1.5, but if it isn't done it time it will be tuned around the bugs so that it isn't a DPS loss until it can be fixed.
    I believe you mean Monks

Shaman
    Storm, Earth, and Fire has a number of mechanical issues. The team is working on getting them fixed for Patch 7.1.5, but if it isn't done it time it will be tuned around the bugs so that it isn't a DPS loss until it can be fixed.

thats a monk ability, we knew blizzard are fucking clueless about shamans, now we got proof mmo-c is.

Quote Originally Posted by Chisa View Post
    well ...it's because their answers are irrelevant. Maybe it is due to the questions asked. I mean ...no fury warrior related stuff? come on.
    Their DH answer is also irrelevant because bullshit.
    Except it's.. not? They answered an important question pertaining to Warriors and stats, which was immediately denounced.

DHs are completely built around their "Momentum" build. They pull great damage which I'm assuming is why you're denouncing it, but it's true that they have virtually no changeup in rotation. That is a problem.

More-so, it's really not irrelevant. I'm a DK. I actually liked their answer about Unholy, even though I'm rolling Frost currently. So.. yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Boraal View Post
    Well they're kind of(mechanically and numbers wise for 2 specs) in shit shape. So yes more on Warlocks.
    I wish ele was in the same "shit shape" as two of the warlock specs. I do agree affli needs work though.

Deleted
    Comon no q about if you will be able to trade/target legendarys.

Deleted
    Storm, Earth, and Fire is not shaman ability, it's monks

Except it's.. not? They answered an important question pertaining to Warriors and stats, which was immediately denounced.

DHs are completely built around their "Momentum" build. They pull great damage which I'm assuming is why you're denouncing it, but it's true that they have virtually no changeup in rotation. That is a problem.

More-so, it's really not irrelevant. I'm a DK. I actually liked their answer about Unholy, even though I'm rolling Frost currently. So.. yeah.
    I have a DH in our guild that likes the Momentum spec but the rest of the guild is tired of hearing him bitch about mechanics that stop him from flying around like a mad man. He literally starts crying when elerethe gives him the connect as he can't dps. Or he starts whining because he doesn't have any mobility to get out of crap because it is a part of his rotation. The only upside is we get to see him fly off cliffs when it glitches out.

This is more for the people that need to listen to DH's complain about it but like the spec.

This is probably just me, but I was a bit sad that everything in these Q&A seems just focused on mechanics, balance and other PvE concerns. I know it's what concerns a lot of people here competitively, but it's not that interesting to me.

Deleted

You maybe dont get iot. It is completely irrelevant because actions speak louder than words.

Second, no DH dont pull great dmg. Fire mages pull great dmg. DH pulled (past tense) great AoE dmg, that however got nerfed. Right now their attempt to alter playstyles for DH is nerfing fury gen to the ground which by nerfing not only passive fury gen by DB but also nerfing a legendary which became a must have to compete which other classes such as ...you guessed it: fire mages.

So there's nothing note worthy happening. And theres nothing happening for fury warriors. And maybe I didnt get their answer but since it isnt readable on this page it must be insignificant because the abstaracts on mmo champion usually are more than enough.

Destruction lost something with being unable to generate partial Embers. The team wants to try to let Destro Soul Shards behave like Embers, allowing you to generate partial Embers.
    Okay, I'll take it. Even there's a chance that this might make it to the Live makes me happy.

The whole "People would like Sephuz better if there weren't universally useful throughput" legendaries comment is correct, but it's also close to missing the point. Throughput will always trump utility unless it's so situational or weak as to practically not be throughput at all.

There's a reason way back in BC they separated elixirs into Battle and Guardian types. Nobody would ever have used the Guardian elixirs otherwise, because throughput will always be king.

Quote Originally Posted by Chisa View Post
    You maybe dont get iot. It is completely irrelevant because actions speak louder than words.
    Then you shouldn't have bothered listening to the Q&A.

Deleted
    Wow dk's got mentioned.