Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    We should change it back to something that permeates just about every thread.

How does Trump feel about circumcision? And what was Hitler's view on the matter? Are they similar and if so, does that prove Trump is Hitler?
    I think you are overlooking how racist conservatives are, how naive liberals are, and how many times we need to argue the semantics of everything and everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Didn't the original quote literally say "off topic" though?
    No, it was edited in later, obviously. If you think I can't read, I'm not sure how you think I am posting. I mean, that is just basic.

Thread derailing is a myth anyway. If others want to stay on topic, they are welcome. What is really going on, is that the discussion of a boring topic moved on to something else.
    Last edited by Tijuana; 2016-12-07 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Sorry, but disagreeing with a reputable source like one of the best healthcare/research institutions in the world simply because you feel it's biased does not make you right and the proof wrong.
    Disagreeing with it because other sources, some just as reputable, provide contradictory data is OK though. Imagine that, @Gilrak did mention them. There's a reason why health benefits of circumcision outside of third world are largely inconclusive. And the fact that the side of the research showing a benefit mostly comes from a country where it is a common practice does beg a question.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    It originally said off topic. Now drop the commentary on my warning, as that is ALSO off topic and any further derailing will get people in trouble.
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-12-07 at 07:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post

Actual doctors>twats with an opinion on the internet.
    Well good that its not really accepted in the western medical community then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Male genital mutilation is closely linked to sexual dysfunction.
    He was talking about Europa's low birthrates tho. I can see how circumcision would lower birthrates(?), but not doing it..?

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Trick is to have such a big dick when it's up it looks circumcised even though it isn't :^)
    All do when erect and with foreskin pulled back regardless of size. And when flaccid it depends of the amount of skin in the foreskin which varies and is unrelated to penis size as well.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    No, it was edited in later, obviously. If you think I can't read, I'm not sure how you think I am posting. I mean, that is just basic.
    Well, the post you quoted still had it in when you replied to it, and it had no edit sign on the post. How am I supposed to know what you saw?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    This is just disgusting.

Its a hygiene issue, not some sort of decision that needs to be made by the kid when he turns 18. Parents should have full control over when and if their child gets circumcised.
    Washing your body isn't hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Ok TJ, stop lying. It originally said off topic, you just didnt read (and I edited a typo). Now drop the commentary on my warning, as that is ALSO off topic and any further derailing will get people in trouble.
    What do you think about the topic?

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Circumcision has no real negative impacts, but a whole lot of positive ones. It should be done right after birth unless the parents choose to not want it done.

What a backwards policy they're trying to implement there, ethics committee my ass.
    Circumcision has absolutely zero health benefits.

Only unwashed hicks claim it's healthy because it helps them keep clean between their yearly showers.

Should Denmark make it illegal for parents to have their children's ears pierced before the age of 18 as well ?

Well, the post you quoted still had it in when you replied to it, and it had no edit sign on the post. How am I supposed to know what you saw?
    I would respond to your comment about moderation, but it seems that is against the rules. I'm sorry but, I cannot respond.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    We should change it back to something that permeates just about every thread.

How does Trump feel about circumcision? And what was Hitler's view on the matter? Are they similar and if so, does that prove Trump is Hitler?
    If Hitler is against circumcision, is that dog whistle politics?

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    Look. Im an atheist. And as much against Abrahamic religious bullshit as it is humanly possible to be.... BUTI would say that a definitive ruling on this would be a slippery slope on parental rights. What would be next? Boys MUST play with Barbies to promote gender equality? Girls arent allowed to have an Easy-Bake oven because that would regress their fragile egos? Should we artificially sterilize everyone and only allow reproduction from those whose ideas we like? Also, how in the fuck is this ANY different from Trumps "lets create a Muslim registry" nonsense? Hint: Its NOT. It's just trendy right now to apologize and bend over backwards for certain groups and then apply a totally different standard for another and that's bullshit.
    So if my religion says so, I get to tattoo a swastika on my child's forehead.

And even then it's a shitty analogy because TATTOOS ARE STILL MORE REVERSIBLE THAN CIRCUMCISION.

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    So if my religion says so, I get to tattoo a swastika on my child's forehead.

And even then it's a shitty analogy because TATTOOS ARE STILL MORE REVERSIBLE THAN CIRCUMCISION.
    Right because, these two things are completely equal, and what you surmise is a real thing that goes on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    He was talking about Europa's low birthrates tho. I can see how circumcision would lower birthrates(?), but not doing it..?
    A valid point.
    Just as a FYI to everyone, Sexual dysfunction is way more common in the US than in the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Hyperbole.

Breasts are required. For a variety of purposes.

- - - Updated - - -
    Required for what exactly, Formula milk for babies works just fine, and It's a shame you're so unhygienic that you need your pecker mutilated to wash it properly.

Circumcision because "eh it washes better" is the lamest shit I've ever heard, you've got no argument, I'm sure you'd wash your a-hole alot better if you got your bottocks cut off aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    As an adult who was circumcised...as an adult...I agree. You should be able to choose as an adult what you want to do unless it is medically necessary (foreskin damaged, too short, infected).

Good. Don't mutilate children when they are not old enough to consent. If you wish to do it as an adult, fine. However, no religion has the right to circumcise children, period.
    Circumcision is done outside of religious reasons too so you can drop that argument.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    As an adult who was circumcised...as an adult...I agree. You should be able to choose as an adult what you want to do unless it is medically necessary (foreskin damaged, too short, infected).
    Ah I remember saying you was getting it done, you're a much braver man than I.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Depending on how bad it is, it can take a short time, or a long time.

Just saying.
    Healing after circumcision when it's performed in adulthood can take a bit too. Less so during childhood from what I recall, but more often than not they aren't exactly sexually active so they aren't in a particular hurry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    The parents will most definitely raise their children according to their own religious beliefs whether they are allowed to circumcise the child or not. This will only cause more pain for the children when they realize they have to go through the procedure as adults. Does it have medical risks? Yeah it does if it goes wrong; but there are a lot of things that can go wrong with raising a child and yet we entrust the children to their parents who can simply be negligible or abusive or ill informed and end up with a messed up child. We already gave the parents the whole nine yards I don't see why we should ban a minor surgery; the right thing would be to enforce having it done in a public hospital to ensure the quality of the procedure.
    Religion doesn't really explain the phenomenon of circumcision in the US though, as it hasn't been a Christian thing since the mid-1st Century. As far as I am aware, only Judaism requires it and Islam is quite keen on it.