Deleted

Eternal Magus clues?

Does anyone know of any hints as to where the hidden Eternal Magus skin is for Aluneth. As we know the sheep guide is out and I am currently working towards the pvp skins but have heard nothing about this last one. Maybe its part of the nighthold if nobody has found anything yet?

Wait till 7.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Deleted
    afaik its already confirmed that that new skins come from solo scenario like class quests (in the style of green fire warlock qs) with 7.2 "Your mastery of your class is to be tested to its limits". Read that some time ago on mmo-c frontpage, too lazy to search for it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Maruh View Post
    afaik its already confirmed that that new skins come from solo scenario like class quests (in the style of green fire warlock qs) with 7.2 "Your mastery of your class is to be tested to its limits". Read that some time ago on mmo-c frontpage, too lazy to search for it now.
    They come from completing Order Hall campaign. We will see it's continuation in 7.2