Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    I hear that people who trade via gts hacked ditto, they get banned. (if they put a mon breeded with ditto on gts)

So if you have ditto and breed it with lets say Fomantis, that pokemon that comes out and if put on gts will get you banned.
    Not sure what happens if you make 2x Fomantis (male and female) and then breed it. And then you put it on a gts.

Sounds like Versilify is just full of his usual shit. Pokemon data structure only contains info about that one pokemon and don't carry marks of it's parents. If the mon is bred ingame and hasn't been altered since, there's no way their systems will know it has unlegit ancestry.

These bans just seem to be about GTS being fucked up. Get any interruption, from your end or GTS, and you get banned. Nice work GF!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Sounds like Versilify is just full of his usual shit. Pokemon data structure only contains info about that one pokemon and don't carry marks of it's parents. If the mon is bred ingame and hasn't been altered since, there's no way their systems will know it has unlegit ancestry.

These bans just seem to be about GTS being fucked up. Get any interruption, from your end or GTS, and you get banned. Nice work GF!
    Well only way i can think of offspring ban would be balls that dont exist in this game. So yeh full of shit.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    I hear that people who trade via gts hacked ditto, they get banned. (if they put a mon breeded with ditto on gts)

So if you have ditto and breed it with lets say Fomantis, that pokemon that comes out and if put on gts will get you banned.
    Not sure what happens if you make 2x Fomantis (male and female) and then breed it. And then you put it on a gts.

[video=youtube;VxWqtKV6-KU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxWqtKV6-KU[video]
    This is obviously not true lol, since I've traded nearly 50 Mareanie (which I created with a hacked ditto) on the GTS

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    So Ally chain.
    1v1 me though, 4441-9795-9640
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Exactly, so you can keep using your hacked ditto and your offsprings will be 100% legit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the breeding basically the same in Gen 7, in terms of females passing on their pokeballs to the offspring, aswell as the Masuda Method?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Is the breeding basically the same in Gen 7, in terms of females passing on their pokeballs to the offspring, aswell as the Masuda Method?
    Yeah, identical.

Deleted
    Males can also pass down balls now, when bred with Ditto (didn't work previously).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otszx View Post
    Males can also pass down balls now, when bred with Ditto (didn't work previously).

Niiiice, there have been so many occasions where I got a male pokemon on OR from WT/GTS in a ball I can't pass down. I'm looking at you, Male Luxury Ball Typhlosion... can't wait for Jan for PokeBank to be updated. Just gotta go through the whole game first befor I worry about that though
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Niiiice, there have been so many occasions where I got a male pokemon on OR from WT/GTS in a ball I can't pass down. I'm looking at you, Male Luxury Ball Typhlosion... can't wait for Jan for PokeBank to be updated. Just gotta go through the whole game first befor I worry about that though
    Yeah, me too. I'm almost finished with the 2nd isle now.
    I do have a female luxury ball Cyndaquil though, if you want one right now.

Also I'm going to have a tough time deciding on which pokemon to spend the 1 apricon balls you get in SuMo, so many new possibilities now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otszx View Post
    Yeah, me too. I'm almost finished with the 2nd isle now.
    I do have a female luxury ball Cyndaquil though, if you want one right now.

Also I'm going to have a tough time deciding on which pokemon to spend the 1 apricon balls you get in SuMo, so many new possibilities now.
    I'm okay thanks, just slowly plodding through the game and January is right round the corner anyway

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like this is only good way to get them:

I was killing the mons for 10h today when lvling other ones to fill the pokedex and i havent seen a single leftovers. And only one Destiny knot. (had 2 pickup cats up all the time)

this game has too many evos now

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Stuff left in dex:
    Slowking (trade evo)
    Milotic (also trade evo)
    Magmortar (trade evo)
    Goodra (lvling right now..gona lvl it up in rain)
    Type: Null and Silvally (still gota pick it up since i am not decided)
    Parygon 2 and porygon-z (trade evos again)
    Electivire (trade evo)
    Garchomp (gota lvl it up)
    Weavile (razor claw at night evo)
    Ninetales (waiting for my extra stone)
    Snubbull (gota hatch a egg)
    Shellos ( egg)
    Carvanha (egg)
    Scizor (trade)
    Cosmog afterevolution and Lunalla (gota train it up till last lvl, then give it a rare candy and then give that candy to him in moon version)

Anyone that can pass me a random Oranguru to start breeding?

10+ Year Old Account
    How to afk grid BP.
    A) get 3 pokemon who can learn explosion http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Explosion_(move)
    B) let them forget all the moves
    C) put on some movie (and disable battle animations)
    D) press A to explode
    E)

Deleted
    How to afk grid BP.
    A) get 3 pokemon who can learn explosion http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Explosion_(move)
    B) let them forget all the moves
    C) put on some movie (and disable battle animations)
    D) press A to explode
    E) [video=youtube;uuJyY9X8URY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuJyY9X8URY[video]

Geijutsu wa, Bakuhatsu da!

Got my 1st singles team ready. If anyone wants a friendly battle, you're very welcome