Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Its analogous to female genital mutilation type 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Type Ia and IIa FGM don't remove sexual aspects of stimulation in place.
    I had actually no idea there were multiple types of female circumcision.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    Type I — Partial or total removal of the clitoris and/or the prepuce (clitoridectomy).

Type Ia (circumcision) involves removal of the clitoral hood only and is rarely performed alone. The more common procedure is Type Ib (clitoridectomy), the complete or partial removal of the clitoral glans (the visible tip of the clitoris) and clitoral hood. The circumciser pulls the clitoral glans with her thumb and index finger and cuts it off.

How?
    Dude. Come on man....

That's pretty graphic for someone that wasn't expecting surgery details in the thread. /vomit

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I had actually no idea there were multiple types of female circumcision.
    I'd link a google picture but doubt you'd be happy about that :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Well, to be fair, it's just a bunch of doctors calling for this. I don't know how your government works but, I assume at some point it involves politicians.
    Yeah, but our people votesat least works, we don't ´have that crap with mandates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    I agree actually. Drugs should be legal as long as you're an adult and make the conscious decision to use them.
    The biggest reason that I can think of about why drugs should not be allowed is that a lot of drugs alter your mind, your state of being and can seriously affect your perception of your actions and what people around you are doing. In short, drugs can easily lead to things like:

child abuse (sexual, physical, emotional, starvation, lack of care)
    murder
    vehicular accidents.

So...no. Circumcision affects only the person getting it. Drug use affects everyone around you.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    I'd link a google picture but doubt you'd be happy about that :P
    No, the text was unpleasent enough, tyvm...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    They are.
    No, I'd consider removing the clitoris to be different from removing the foreskin, sorry.

Yet it is done with girls - Again, Solved problem.
    Circumcision is far more prevalent in Europe than female genital mutilation. Jewish communities are quite established there and have been for centuries. I doubt any threat of law would do much to stop them from practicing their religious traditions. People tried that in the past with far more severe punishments than simple incarceration or whatever punishment they decide will be fit. Again, it's immaterial if you think it's a credible reason or not.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2016-12-07 at 08:21 PM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Thank god circumcision is rare in here. I'll never understand why the fuck Americans adopted it in the way the did. Such... mutilation in the name of religion or culture derived from religion makes me sick.
    Mr Kellogg's was a pro supporter of circumcision -- back in the day, how prudently conservative and religious people were and still are in the USA... he wanted to promote it so boys would stop masturbating. I'd imagine he had an influence of this mindset alive.
    Last edited by Daedius; 2016-12-07 at 08:24 PM.

18 sounds a bit too old.
    Other than that, sounds like a good measure.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Right because, these two things are completely equal, and what you surmise is a real thing that goes on.
    It's worse

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    I just find it ironic that people say circumcision is multilation..... when the end result looks better than the uncircumcised penis. Uncircumcised penis looks like some mutated worm thing...
    Not calling out this particular poster or anything, because whether something looks nice or not is a subjective opinion that changes from person to person. But people keep bringing up the "uncircumcised penises are ugly!" point and I mean, it's not ALL women (or gay men) who think that. Of the people I've dated it's probably been pretty close to a 50/50 split on circumcised vs uncircumcised and as far as I'm concerned there is no such thing as a good looking penis. They both look the same erect anyways which is really the only time I "might" care about looks. Not to mention, I'm pretty sure I save money on lube with my uncircumcised guy, has that nice natural slippage going on, can use way less :P And I mean, come on guys... if a women won't date you because she thinks you have an "ugly" dick, why the fuck would you WANT to date someone that superficial? Have higher standards guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Its not torture, are you really that ignorant?

Its a HYGIENE issue.
    This crap again...

Wash your kids and teach them to do it themselves when they get a bit older. Was it really that hard?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's mad how Americans have deluded themselves into thinking foreskin is dangerous.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    It's mad how Americans have deluded themselves into thinking foreskin is dangerous.
    I don't know about you, but I trip over mine all the time, It's just Safer without one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Circumcision has no real negative impacts, but a whole lot of positive ones. It should be done right after birth unless the parents choose to not want it done.

What a backwards policy they're trying to implement there, ethics committee my ass.
    I don't believe the whole 'lot of positive impacts' spiel but either way, good or bad, its still not your decision to make.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    I don't know about you, but I trip over mine all the time, It's just Safer without one
    I'm always getting mine caught in the car door actually now you mention it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    No, I'd consider removing the clitoris to be different from removing the foreskin, sorry.
    Type 1 involves removing the 'foreskin' of the clitoris.

Circumcision is far more prevalent in Europe than female genital mutilation. Jewish communities are quite established there and have been for centuries. I doubt any threat of law would do much to stop them from practicing their religious traditions. People tried that in the past with far more severe punishments than simple incarceration or whatever punishment they decide will be fit. Again, it's immaterial if you think it's a credible reason or not.
    There is no limit to my will here - Even if you say it will mean that all Jewish communities leave the EU, or we have to toss all rabbis in prison for decades, I don't care.
    Its a vile custom that needs to be expunged.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Have you tried tying it around your waist?

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    How stupid, doing it as an adult can put men at risk of nerve damage even worse than those in infants.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    How stupid, doing it as an adult can put men at risk of nerve damage even worse than those in infants.
    So don't do it at all? Now we're getting somewhere...