Thread: Mafia 76: Clue

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    Who are the same three names? I'm the one bringing up most non-danner options (discounting lora afk due to replacement obviously) and haven't seen much discussion about anyone at all (danner back at xan/large i guess) which should be worrisome. NOT adding your thoughts isn't helping, thus my statement earlier.
    Xanj, Crackle and Danner are the main 3.

I've seen a couple other but like myself they are more in passing and they aren't so much pressure as it is just tossing the name out to remind people they're playing.

Like no ones really poked me for inactivity or for my Catta vote but there was a bit of "Virothe has vanished"

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I really wish I knew how you arrived at this conclusion. When I said scum get paranoid, this was what I meant, you've overblown the situation by such a large degree you're either convincing yourself or convincing others that I was fully serious in declaring you out and out scum. This is the kind of reaction that needs some serious scrutiny,
    You started with:

FoS: Danner

He basically killed the cop yesterday, what better reasoning do you need to murd....lynch someone?

Also I was going to vote Danner, then I realised there is only about 3 people playing this game and scum could rush a majority.
    I fail to see your logic here, and tell you you are wrong:

But if you (Xanjori) want to imply this was some sort of nefarious plan, then you better rethink.
    You said, in what cannot really be interpreted as serious:

No no Danner, let's not mess around here, your number's up, the games done, your cover's blown, you're up a creek without a paddle, you won't be back, insert more catch phrases here.
    I replied in kind:

Not sure if serious.png
    So far so good.
    Then you persist on this. This time without any trace of humor. This post is what makes me conclude that you're in it for realz.

[...] It's never easy to reach the right choice in a game this small and quiet, but Danner is still scum. I mean...we'll probably mostly be pushing on limited activity and involvement.
    So I end up concluding you actually ARE serious here. Cue the start of our debate.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

If you fully bought into my stated scenario where there's one team, they killed dupti, and the three trains discussed D1 were all town, would this change your opinion of the three "zergers" at all? If so anyone stand out in that scenario?
    Hypothetically?

There would probably be a few changes in how I viewed things. Work with me as I think "aloud".

If what you are saying is true, I'd be less suspicious of Danner. Because as Danner says a "Danner-aligned" scum team would be stupid to kill Dupti since it would have this result. His interactions today would still not sit well with me, but the only way Danner would be scum is if they were trying to get away with the "scum would 'never' do that so we should play".

That would then move Kryllian into the limelight. The discussion would be less about Danner causing the lynch and more Kryllian hammering without any response from Catta. Or just hammering the cop in general.

This leads to an interesting chain of thought as if Kryllian were scum, why would you kill the target that would lead to you being the highest of suspicion? That doesn't seem logical at all. That means that our scum on the train lies in Xanjori, Graeham, or Virothe.

Now with that context Xanjori's push on Danner seems a bit less "honest".

So basically if I were to buy into your potential read of events, the list would look different.

Meaning the intersection is probably an interesting person to push. I'm not certain that's something that is doable in approximately an hour though. Not without a "surprise" rushed train which worked out so well D1.

- - - Updated - - -

Though it could also mean that Virothe is just the intersection because I've such a neutral read on him right now.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, work party had me out drinking late last night and work today has been busy and time to read/respond very limited.

Graeham - Perhaps "random" wasn't the best choice of words. Usually you have a flow to your posts and logical progression but this game they seem to be a mishmash of posts. I'm not going to have time to spell them out before day end but will work on it tonight.

I'm not a fan of the Crackle vote as the vote for him was cast after his active time so it's likely he won't be able to respond/defend himself before end of day. I made that mistake with Catta and I'm not inclined to risk it a second day in a row.

The Danner train also feels like a stretch. I haven't seen any true reaons from Xanj for the heavy push on him. Largehorns vote on Danner feels opportunistic but that could be colored by my distrust of him at the moment.

Frankly Virothe at the moment is my choice for a lynch. His statement about not having anything to add to the discussion and there not being enough posts to garner opinions or thoughts doesn't sit right with me. There are several people on right now putting out theories and reading into other peoples posts. That's the whole basis for the game so to say this to me feels anti-town.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Though it could also mean that Virothe is just the intersection because I've such a neutral read on him right now.
    I read neutral as natural the first time and I was like... Well what did you naturally read me as?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Frankly Virothe at the moment is my choice for a lynch.
    Eyyy, Thats not nice ;_;

Thanks for that analysis. I'm quite disappointed crackle isn't showing up/weighing in more (about 16hrs worth) and as may be gleaned not the most thrilled with virothe's responses either. Graeham and Large are engaging which is smart as either town or scum so i'm giving leeway there. Xanj's continued solo push on danner could be disturbing especially if danner was to flip town or vindicated/justified if danner flips scum (whether that be today or another day/night) -- but the former could fit danner's scenario of "the kill was to set someone up" (being him).

At this point i'm most comfortable with crackle due to content, virothe unless he gives me something to work with, or xanjori if he's going to continue to hyper-focus and not provide much more (unless he turns out right)

At this point i'm most comfortable with crackle due to content, virothe unless he gives me something to work with
    I'm an easy sheep vote that will hurt town more than help it, but I mean If I have to tell you that then you're bad at this game (>o_o)>

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Well what did you naturally read me as?
    Banana duck?

How are you a sheep vote? No one has voted for you, and i'm the one bringing you up to get people's opinions on you. People buying the "1 in those 3 likely scum" theory are looking at danner more than you. Kryll's last post was the only solid statement where that "label" could apply.
    And you're not robo so its by definition not a sheep vote :P

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Banana duck?
    You... I like you.

- - - Updated - - -

How are you a sheep vote?
    Because voting me is easy, I'm in that nice grey area where both scum and town can feel content voting on me and you're seeing it already. When multiple people express their willingness to vote on someone you may as well construe that as a vote on that person. Just because someone expresses it without an action doesn't mean it should be ignored.

7+ Year Old Account
    Vote Virothe

You want action? Fine here you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Because voting me is easy, I'm in that nice grey area where both scum and town can feel content voting on me and you're seeing it already.
    Obviously i'm trying to get you to engage. If you're town and such an easy "sheep vote" mayhaps you give us some reason not to cause your "mislynch". I think i've made it clear my top theory is the three zergers had no reason to risk it as scum since no one was in danger (unless they valued lynch over all else, or if large's multiple teams theory is right) but i cant totally discount any of the three and you've generally been the least helpful currently (though with potential to get better since there's actually a few game items being discussed now). I'm just confused why you think using the content of posters and admitting yours is lacking is seen as "bad analysis" on at least my part. Also note not that i have to defend this but my vote is still on crackle, and mentioned 3 top interests i have.

- - - Updated - - -

We're already in an end of day rush anyway which is unnecessarily riskier... town should be talking or voting at this point.

I'd like to point out that Crackleslap is getting away with minimal involvement today. His vote yesterday was somewhere entirely useless and today he has barely participated at all.

FoS: Crackleslap

In other news I have a stomach bug and am probably dehydrated at this point, I think Danner poisoned me.

Obviously i'm trying to get you to engage.
    You're really not though, you're addressing me yes, but all you're doing is trying to vindicate your eventual vote on me so after I flip town you can say how I didn't add anything to the thread and try to shrug it off because you "tried"

Engaging someone is actually having a discussion. We're not doing that. You're constantly asking me to answer questions I've already said I have nothing to really offer on.

My opinions in the game extend to this

Followed Danner, no longer trust Danner. Don't Trust Xanj enough with what he's said so far to follow him. Trust Large a bit but that's about it.

And once again all I'm doing is mimmicking the thoughts of others in the thread but you more so want a well trained parrot that can repeat the same words over and over then just leaving me the fuck alone till I have something of value to add because what? Because I stated I have nothing to add? Because that's your entire reasoning for being on my ass right now so maybe you should scoot the hell on and find something real to pressure someone about.

Or you can just vote me like the good little sheep you are and cry about it later and try to persuade everyone else how you "had" to because I was so "obviously" scum.

I believe there is 15 minutes left of the gameday. We need to either take a leap of faith, or try again tomorrow. I still like my Xanjori vote.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe the standing is one vote on xanjori, one vote on me and one vote on virothe. That's about right?
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    We currently have a 4 way tie with one vote each on Xanj, Danner, Crackle, and Virote.

Crackle, Xanj, Virothe, and Graeham have not voted.
    @Danner, remind me or point me to your post for why you like Xanj...

@Kryllian: I summarized the buildup in #102. I believe Xanjori tried to push suspicion on me for a terrible reason. He claims it was all a test of reactions. We're at an impasse.

Fuck it lets see what happens this time!

Vote: Xanj

Don't betray me again Danner, my heart can't take it ;_;

I never did!
    I just don't have particularly good information...

7+ Year Old Account
    Virothe in #114 - I don't trust Danner anymore
    Virothe in #118 - I'm going to follow Danner's vote

I was about to switch my vote but that sequence of events put me on hold and I'd prefer a no-lynch at this point.