Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    According to leaks, Roberto Firmino has a 100milion euro buyout clause, which can be activated by any club except Arsenal.

Yeah, as if we'd ever want Firmino, let alone for a hundred mill, you scouse mugs.
    They don't want you to get embarassed when he hits you with the Vardy snub in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    They don't want you to get embarassed when he hits you with the Vardy snub in the summer.
    Yeah that Vardy snub was a hard one to take, instead we got a cheaper striker that only scored the same amount of goals in Europe as the entire Spurs squad this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only ones laughing at the Vardy snub are Arsenal really, although I'm pretty sure Helden knows that and is just having a joke.

Deleted
    Yeah that Vardy snub was a hard one to take, instead we got a cheaper striker that only scored the same amount of goals in Europe as the entire Spurs squad this season.
    Tasty.

Firmino is not a top player for me.
    Very decend but nowhere near 100 mil. Not sure there are any that are other than the Barcelona lot, Greizmann and Bale.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Tasty.
    If you liked that one there's plenty more.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    If you liked that one there's plenty more.

Why are they eating Christmas crackers as snacks?

Deleted
    You can act coy now, but we all know that you've still got that Jamie Vardy profile picture ready to go on your PC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    The only ones laughing at the Vardy snub are Arsenal really, although I'm pretty sure Helden knows that and is just having a joke.
    At this point I wish he had signed for them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Why are they eating Christmas crackers as snacks?
    We decided to get Christmas out of the way early in the hopes that we'll get our act together faster.

It sucks that Sporting is playing for EL at this point but it was meant to happen in a group with Real Madrid and Dortmund. At least we made 4 amazing games against them.

Hope Porto manages to go through.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    It sucks that Sporting is playing for EL at this point but it was meant to happen in a group with Real Madrid and Dortmund. At least we made 4 amazing games against them.

Hope Porto manages to go through.
    Could be worse. At least you're not supporting Manchester United.

Playing once a week is shit.

Looking forward to Champion League again next season

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Playing once a week is shit.

Looking forward to Champion League again next season
    Play for your u21s midweek then.

Fc porto winning 2-0 vs leicester. With this score Porto is in the next stage.

Deleted
    Benzema can't really miss those.

On a plate.

3-0 for fcporto. Finally, the team woke up to scoring goals. After a month of scoring 1 goal in 5 games, (5 draws, 4 of them 0-0), December comes and the team wakes up.

Fucking love that Paddy Power steward advert

Porto winning 5-0. Damn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp 5-0. /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by WarBringerPT View Post
    Porto winning 5-0. Damn.
    Don't you guys use all your goals in this game, there's still plenty of games/competions left till May.

- - - Updated - - -

Sporting going all in, Legia with 4 yellow cards in 5 minutes and all team defending. André failed an easy goal. Should be 1-1 ages ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Don't you guys use all your goals in this game, there's still plenty of games/competions left till May.
    nah, this month is the goal-scoring month. Next year...

Deleted
    Great goal from Dortmund there.