Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I bursted up in laugh when I read the Item Stats and Sets section. Yeah right, I had perfect four tier pieces with stats that I wanted - crit and haste. Now I have one piece with crit and haste, and everything else is a god forbidden mess of shit. I guess, I thought I wanted crit and haste, but in reality I didn't, right? In reality I wanted as much shitty versa as humanly possible, right? Oh thank you Ion for actually opening my eyes and making me realise what I really wanted, thank you kindly.

Sarcasm aside, while its good that we have a developer who isn't afraid to answer a few questions, I'd love him to prepare better for next time, because ridiculous shit like the one I mentioned is, well, ridiculous.

Deleted
    Oh boy again not a single word on Fury improvements. Guess what: There will be none: Execute w/o massacre remains apeshit, Bladestorm remains dead, Performance remains low end. GG Blizz.

3 months of grind ap for spec what i find interesting - now i have zero legendaries for outlaw spec, RtB rng level ridiculuos 5-6 reroll of 1 buff with damage near tanks is usual, and "win lottery" 6buff 1-2 per week in raids just show how broken core spec mechanic. I feel really useless in raid first time from classic. First time i was kicked from raid on M Ursoc for having bad luck with buffs for 20-30 pulls, 1 "godlike" pull RL just not seem and i can understand him. M+ some okay as outlaw(not dh or monk level but playable), but problem heavy m+ grind not my favorite.

Other specs not interested me totally. Especially in terms of time invest/results. Was trying pvp - its like i play with permanent ressurection sickness debuff, thats my feelings.

It was fun sometimes for 11 years, i enjoy rogue as main. But now frustration level just highest of all times, i better just stop playing now. Pay for permanent frustration - no thanks.

I know other classes/specs have bad(worst ever) design, i know your feelings.

"The team will continue to improve Slice and Dice" - lol they need to buff it like 4-5 times to be on par with MfD, or just kill only good talent to give #%$@ SnD chance. Core mechanic worst ever designed imo: digits, percents, probabilitys, weights its just not work.

This is the 1st time I'm saying this, but after this Q&A Ion isn't the right man for the top job. All he does is spew PR bullshit, he is clueless and he will drive this game into the ground with one bad decision after another.

Takes a long time to bury a dead game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they add the gold -> battle.net currency conversion a thing so I can dump all my gold and get Overwatch lootboxes and be done with these retarded WoW designers.

"Players feel bad when they get Sephuz instead of a universally useful legendary."

Hint: Even after the buff, they still do.

I love how warlocks complain and get buffed

meanwhile feral has been shit for ages

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Wish someone would ask them if Blizz ever plans to fix their stupid tab-targeting ...
    Sombody else did

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/reg-tab

I found that frustrating. They tend to go 'hey! things are great!', without giving the impression they're listening to problems.

A good example would be the comment about talents. Saying 'they're all viable look at warcraft logs!' when some are blatently trash is, unfortunately, not particularly helpful. It also ignored discussions about things like 'what if the spec is only being played well by a small minority who are shifting the charts' or 'what if my dps spec is garbage at, say, aoe which is a huge thing in mythic+.

Just a huge mess of talking about things from those who throw the biggest temper tantrum, not actual discussions of real underlying problems. Saying communication is bad is an understatement considering almost all input from the community has been ignored since alpha. Just remove sephuz and prydaz from the game and be done with it.

#FeelsBlizzardMan

Quote Originally Posted by Roar-Powah View Post
    This is the 1st time I'm saying this, but after this Q&A Ion isn't the right man for the top job. All he does is spew PR bullshit, he is clueless and he will drive this game into the ground with one bad decision after another.
    Starting to agree....the legendary system is not something that can keep getting pushed down the road especially with more legs coming next patch. Its something that should be priority #1 to fix before 7.1.5 even comes out. The fact that they don't recognize this is troubling.

So from this, Unholy Death Knight is still unplayable in any raiding scenario. The only change is to the bracers, and some theory that fewer Festering Wounds stacks will somehow help. Willing to bet the theory that less wounds and fewer ghouls won't actually transition over to the overall damage of either one resulting in unrecoverable nerf. Just speculating but I am going off the same notion they probably have that nerfing the only thing that made the spec competitive (bracers) actually helped in some way. I think it is fairly undeniable, they are out to make it the worst spec in the game. I mean we are dead last on the overall meters already. The only thing that is keeping Frost in the game is that the spec is not dead last, just second to last.

Removing Sephuz/Prydaz needed to happen yesterday. When compared to healing/dps/tank increasing legendaries, there will never be a situation where a tank wants Sephuz or a DPS wants Prydaz. If you won't let us target legendaries then get rid of the 2 causing the most issues with players.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio9 View Post
    That addon has been useless since 7.1

Deleted
    It is obvious they don't get it when they are talking about legendaries. I understand that he thinks that legendaries should be situational and a choice, and the fact that legendaries which improve DPS stops players from using things like sephuz or prydaz. He just doesn't get it.

Even if you removed the ST/AoE improvements from legendaries to leave all of them at utilities, they will be used as stat sticks to gain any potential upgrade on DPS possible.
    Last edited by mmocc9cfd5da3c; 2016-12-07 at 09:14 PM.

No addressing PVP? No Sub, Sin rogue discussions?

Quote Originally Posted by antelope591 View Post
    Starting to agree....the legendary system is not something that can keep getting pushed down the road especially with more legs coming next patch. Its something that should be priority #1 to fix before 7.1.5 even comes out. The fact that they don't recognize this is troubling.
    More to the point, it's a bad system that shouldn't have never made it into the game since the classes / specs are balanced around having them. How can you compete with other players when you don't have you BiS Legendaries. This is by far the worst expansion for class balance and Ion doesn't seem to understand this. Yes class balance is never going to be perfect but it's never been this bad, and Legendaries are the core problem to this.

Another issue is CRZ they seem to be ignoring, why not just merge servers or create new servers and give people / guilds 1 month to transfer to these new servers with faction balancing - aka consolidate the server / population issue. It's a quick and simple fix yet they will not do it out of pride and trying to cover up the fact the game is slowly dying. It's better to be proactive than reactive as it can save time and money as well as making people more happy since it's showing that Blizzard cares. Also each server still has its own cluster, I've had times in Legion where I've only see people from my realm while in the quite hours of the morning. It's not like they are saving money and doesn't make sense to piss of your customer base with such foolish views since you will drive people slowly away.
    Last edited by Roar-Powah; 2016-12-07 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roar-Powah View Post
    I felt this way after the first Q&A I ever saw him do. He did nothing to calm any of my concerns and gave me the impression he didn't care much at all about the players, especially those who had problems with current class balance. Lore as well, its one thing to make a joke about a class getting nerfed, but when you are a community manager dealing with players who are feeling flat out ignored after months of alpha/beta and live feedback that is the last thing you should do.

I don't think Ion is clueless. I think he just doesn't care.

After seeing that earlier QA I decided to end my sub knowing I had a few months left on it and plenty of time to reverse that decision if Blizzard showed any progress in fixing any of my own concerns. The list started getting longer rather than shorter. My actual sub ran out today, but I haven't even logged in in over two weeks.
    Last edited by UncleMalky; 2016-12-07 at 09:49 PM.

Deleted
    Warlocks: We want changes!
    Ian: Sorry you are not getting any.
    S.priests: We dont want changes!
    Ian: You are getting fully reworked.

WTF!!!?!?!?!

Deleted
    Legendary effects are intended to be exciting and valuable.
    Equip: Your attacks cause an additional 30% damage as Physical to enemies above 90% health.
    I don't think I will ever get back to the level of excitement that was met when I got my legendary.