Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    please, what many many many other things are ahead?

Nemesis is a fire and forget cd, pretty much like chaos blades?

Felblade maybe?

Throw glaive will be the same as usual, even lower priority because of first blood.

Then what? Watching you character auto attacking praying for the RNG to proc fury or reset felblade?

Really? many many many things?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihal View Post
    please, what many many many other things are ahead?

Nemesis is a fire and forget cd, pretty much like chaos blades?

Felblade maybe?

Throw glaive will be the same as usual, even lower priority because of first blood.

Then what? Watching you character auto attacking praying for the RNG to proc fury or reset felblade?

Really? many many many things?
    lol dude i m not gonna argue with you .

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure thing, good day =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OlorinOrigin View Post
    No you're not. Many many many other things are ahead in rotation prio list.
    Just a heads up, it's good to be able to back things up if you're going to make such strange claims. I can't think of a single situation where we'll ever let Fel Rush cap out and see at 2. Ever. Care to enlighten us or are you just making shit up?

Quote Originally Posted by Constraint View Post
    Just a heads up, it's good to be able to back things up if you're going to make such strange claims. I can't think of a single situation where we'll ever let Fel Rush cap out and see at 2. Ever. Care to enlighten us or are you just making shit up?
    Blade dance of course (even more with haste). Also guess when times Fury is generating enough and Chaos Strike becomes once again spammable. To be honest, I don't see Demon Blades becoming the top when 7.1.5 hits cause right now it looks like waiting for either fury or felbalde proc when you have not T19 / lot of crit.
    Last edited by Deix-EU; 2016-12-06 at 11:51 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Constraint View Post
    Well in case of felblade / first blood / fel eruption / mog / CB build which i find to be quite similar if not better than nemesis on ST after 10min fight tests. (it offers more flexibility). I happen to prioritize anything that will proc demon's blade/reset felblade during GCD while staying in melee range. Fel rush forces you to go out of melee range, sure you may have a gap closer (2nd charge or felblade) but you lose uptime on Demon's blade .. you'd believe it s not that much and u ll say well i time or placement..BLABLA..but sometimes (often) you won't be able to do that and it can throw out your abilities line up which is now super important for optimal dmg. So i prioritize Mog over FR so FR becomes my last dmg priority and i end up doing more dmg this way on PTR; regardless of gear config.

Imagine you're doing a +15 ivanyr for example or a boss with burst windows..

Chaos Strike buffed and AotG reverted to 20 fury? Crazy. Or bad datamining?

The BM 4P set nerf made me giggle as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Exhorder View Post
    Chaos Strike buffed and AotG reverted to 20 fury? Crazy. Or bad datamining?

The BM 4P set nerf made me giggle as well.
    AotHG is back to 1-12. Like live atm.

Deleted
    Yayy! Precious is back!!

yeah AotHG is 1-12 on Live, was nerfed a while ago. But good to see that they can actually change their mind about some things.

Still got issues with the overall balance, I dont have the ring so im still gonna be left outside of raids due to poor dps
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadlycaster View Post
    yeah AotHG is 1-12 on Live, was nerfed a while ago. But good to see that they can actually change their mind about some things.

Still got issues with the overall balance, I dont have the ring so im still gonna be left outside of raids due to poor dps
    Not really ring was bugged to 1-20 since launch it was nerfed a couple weeks ago to 1-12 (stealth nerf) and then destroyed on ptr . Now it s back to normal.

Chaos strike buff ftw too.

Not really ring was bugged to 1-20 since launch it was nerfed a couple weeks ago to 1-12 (stealth nerf) and then destroyed on ptr . Now it s back to normal.

Chaos strike buff ftw too.
    I don't understand how you guys can be happy with the ring being back to what it was.

Basically, had the ring been nerfed, you would've gotten baseline buffs to bring you back to competitiveness.

Now you're basically being balanced around this OP ring. Those that don't have it, gtfo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azlo View Post
    I don't understand how you guys can be happy with the ring being back to what it was.

Basically, had the ring been nerfed, you would've gotten baseline buffs to bring you back to competitiveness.

Now you're basically being balanced around this OP ring. Those that don't have it, gtfo.
    It s back to live version not the OP bugged version. So it s balanced now. Difference btw optimal ST spec on live atm (felblade) and ring is about 5%. Read the posts correctly before assuming. Thanks.

Shirofune(the guy above) seems to 445k on ST without ring, i have ring and very very good gear i sim at 465k +> that' s a 20k difference which is less than 5%. And they said in the QandA they don't want player with ring to do less dmg than on live however they want ppl without it to go up in 7.1.5 and it s headed that way.

And FYI the ring is now way less Op than the legendary shoulders which are now Best in slot.
    Last edited by mmoc674be9c0a4; 2016-12-08 at 12:04 AM.

Deleted
    but u still want it ? together with shoulders i guess

Deleted
    Shoulders turn metamorphosis into rogue vendetta (1Min30 cd) with three meta relics. and i bet there will be a perma meta build with them if they are released as is. So ring or not ; it s gonna be op as hell ya.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did chaos strike get buffed?

Deleted
    Ya it seems it s a 10% buff.

It s back to live version not the OP bugged version. So it s balanced now. Difference btw optimal ST spec on live atm (felblade) and ring is about 5%. Read the posts correctly before assuming. Thanks.

Shirofune(the guy above) seems to 445k on ST without ring, i have ring and very very good gear i sim at 465k +> that' s a 20k difference which is less than 5%. And they said in the QandA they don't want player with ring to do less dmg than on live however they want ppl without it to go up in 7.1.5 and it s headed that way.

And FYI the ring is now way less Op than the legendary shoulders which are now Best in slot.
    Ring has synergy with the shoulders which will only make it more mandatory for the combo. Cinidaria's won't even compete.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Well since the CB snapshot is fixed ya. But i doubt the shoulders go live like that. If they do.. lol. Cinidaria is still very strong with the 5% buff to it and the change to general dmg type instead of physical.

Nobody has crunched the numbers yet but shoulders alone are a pretty humongous dps gain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks good, happy the ring was reverted.
    So chaos strike returns 40 fury it seems, hmm.