Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Blizz is listening to our feedback!

Pick Pocket Pick the target's pocket. Requires Stealth. Rogue - Subtlety, Assassination, Outlaw Spec. Melee 10 yd range. Instant. 0.5 sec cooldown.

All our woes are solved boys. Rogue class is fixed. I am glad they are fixing the important issues.

7+ Year Old Account
    About time This has been a problem for a while Now they just have to give us something usefull to pick pocket And also reduce the cast time of pick lock to 0 sec
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

15+ Year Old Account
    We did just get a blanket 7% damage buff to all our abilities as well you know...
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    We did just get a blanket 7% damage buff to all our abilities as well you know...
    What buff?

Quote Originally Posted by Strah View Post
    What buff?
    I also would like to see this 'buff'.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaronicity View Post
    I also would like to see this 'buff'.
    It's there under the rogue aura effect on PTR. My guess is this is to compensate for an eventual nerf of our BIS legendaries, as was hinted at in the Q&A stream.

So what about Pickpocket is a buff exactly?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strah View Post
    What buff?
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=258245/p...c-aura-changes
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

That's neat.

Why the hell are enh shamans getting a 10% buff is beyond me, though.

I guess it's a buff for Rogues that spend a lot of time in Ashran.

why buffing assassination ? With the revert to exsanguinate it was still doing fine, no ?
    Good for sub, but it doesnt resolve the energy problem of shadowstrike...
    And nothing for outlaw ?

Deleted
    Are you people dumb? the "straight increase" is a counter to the secondary stat nerf and the general melee -5% crit nerf, we are relatively getting no more stronger than we are now, our source of damage is just changing.

Do you even?

Infracted.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2016-12-10 at 05:17 AM.

Deleted
    I don't see there a 7% Outlaw buff.

What I see is a nerf to blade furry, a nerf to our base crit Chance, a nerf to our best second stat (now scales even more worse then all other second stats), a reverse of the legendary buff, legendary nerfs, no overworking of roll the bones, a tb nerf on BtE CD, nerf to BtE crit dmg, Talents that everyone pick are still not baseline and we are still the only class without an aoe stun and / or brezz and / or hero (we bring nothing important to the grp).

But look at the fire mages. +15% base line dmg buff, buff to aoe dmg, buffing bracers to almost old strengh etc. etc. etc.

WoW, Fuck you Blizzard!

Deleted
    Seems like outlaw is pretty far down in their priority list. They should rename the spec to 'outlast'. Not going to play with slice the rice either. The spec is broken anyways, especially with the ideas they have in mind. So I am not going to expect anything anymore for outlaw and just continue with sin.

Deleted
    yay.. Atleast it shows they know subtlety rogue is in the game.. that's pretty much it tho.

Spec is playing itself with random vanishes on sprint, dashing all over the place when you rlly don't want to or whatever else bs they concocted in the latest pruning wave.

I mean, why not have sprint reset the cd on vanish instead? .. why not add stacks to shadowstep instead of this shadowstrike. It's annoying to not be in control of your character, using an ability should not be weighing of the good and the bad effects.. it should be singular.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    The one to offset the stat balance changes you mean? The one that everyone gets?

7% damage increase vs a 7% crit loss as assassination. yeah thats going to be noticable to be honest. We are getting nerfed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nielas Aran View Post
    I don't see there a 7% Outlaw buff.

What I see is a nerf to blade furry, a nerf to our base crit Chance, a nerf to our best second stat (now scales even more worse then all other second stats), a reverse of the legendary buff, legendary nerfs, no overworking of roll the bones, a tb nerf on BtE CD, nerf to BtE crit dmg, Talents that everyone pick are still not baseline and we are still the only class without an aoe stun and / or brezz and / or hero (we bring nothing important to the grp).

But look at the fire mages. +15% base line dmg buff, buff to aoe dmg, buffing bracers to almost old strengh etc. etc. etc.

WoW, Fuck you Blizzard!
    I don't think you've read through the notes properly or even touched the PTR if you think this is the case. Between the Eyes was reverted back to 4x crit damage two iterations ago.

True Bearing does in fact work on Between the Eyes as of today on the PTR. WoWHead has mentioned there should also be a flat damage increase to Outlaw rogue, as there is with Assassination and Subtlety, however the % has not been specified.
    I agree that the Blade Flurry nerf seems a bit unnecessary, however rogues are not nearly in as bad a state as you seem to make them out to be. In regard to group utility, you are aware they added Shroud of Concealment back into the game right?

As for fire mages, the current PTR iteration is significantly weaker than live in addition to the removal of their mobility in raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Nupomaniac View Post
    The one to offset the stat balance changes you mean? The one that everyone gets?

7% damage increase vs a 7% crit loss as assassination. yeah thats going to be noticable to be honest. We are getting nerfed
    You do know 7% extra damage amounts for way more than loosing 7% crit right ? Also loosing crit as sin is not the end of the world, in fact the optimal build on PTR is using MP and Vigor if Im not mistaken, that build is not nearly as crit dependent and the EP/DE/AP one. Also we gaied Agility, the secondaries got nerfed but the item stats boost gave everyone more primary stats, wich again bufs the damage across the board.

Palading is soo fucking broken lets nerf rogue

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    You do know 7% extra damage amounts for way more than loosing 7% crit right ? Also loosing crit as sin is not the end of the world, in fact the optimal build on PTR is using MP and Vigor if Im not mistaken, that build is not nearly as crit dependent and the EP/DE/AP one. Also we gaied Agility, the secondaries got nerfed but the item stats boost gave everyone more primary stats, wich again bufs the damage across the board.
    The PTR does not have finalized balance. And loosing 7% crit is way more then 7% damage