Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

All druid M+15 DHT (3 Feral)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiiDkGAIISc

Fed up of being told that feral wasn't viable for mythic + several of us from the #dreamgrove discord decided to demonstrate feral's viablity by completing a mythic +15 with 3 ferals, to up the ante a little we chose to do with not just 3 ferals, but 5 druids.

Another group joined us in attempting this but sadly weren't able to complete the 15 in time due to roster issues, though they managed to complete their +14, so shout out to Izem, Srade, Trollsaftt and tradu for joining us in attempting this and hopefully they'll get it done soon

As you can see feral is more than capable of competing at the highest level of m+ content with zero issues. In fact at the time of compelting the dungeon the run was ranked #7 for speed on warcraftlogs.

Dungeons completed on the run up were:
    Eye of Azshara +12 in 24:03 (+2)
    Halls of Valor +14 in 36:09 (+1)
    Darkheart Thicket +15 in 28:23 (rank 7 for speed according to wcl)

Talents were:
    Pred/SR/JW/BT - Xanzara, Zanzha
    BS/SOTF/JW/BT - Guiltyas

All of the dungeons were oneshot. Shoutout to zanzha for thinking of doing it

Untimelapsed vid - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iPheR5Hhm8

Resto POV - https://www.twitch.tv/ejjeman/v/105342205

Guiltyas POV - https://www.twitch.tv/taslack/v/105290979

Logs for the completed 15 - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/yGkJwQAqCR8DFLPh

Logs for the 2nd groups 14 - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/VbmZMcALG2vfxdCr

Hi, yeah, the 2nd group had some roster issues, which caused us to not be able to complete the dungeon. We got another +15 Arcway and we almost beat the dungeon. Missed the timer by 2 minutes due to fuck-ups on last boss. This certainly comes to show that feral is actually in a good spot for M+.
    As a side note, we used the same talent set-up as the 1st group, 2 people with Savage Roar, and 1 person with Soul of the Forest.

Very cool. Thanks for posting this... it's nice to encounter a little positivity now and then. Nice job.

Deleted
    Represent all druids! We are the reigning class. Good job team.

Congrats. I like looking at videos where people have fun while kicking ass.
    But playing the devil's advocate, you guys have gear and also coordination. Most Ferals that don't get invited go with pugs. I don't think there are decent guilds where a decent feral isn't invited in the group because he is feral...

I applaud you for completing this, great achievement. It will do little to help the average player though that can't get an invite to mythic +.

Very cool, thank you for sharing!

Grats on your accomplishment but honestly that doesn't tell too much about the viability of feral as you suggest in your post (edit: and is suggested in the first reply to your post) multiple times.

Your group is fully decked out in average 887-890 gear with very good legendaries on the 1st/2nd feral and decent legendaries on the guardian/3rd feral. The first log in time of DHT+15 is from almost two months ago (October 17th) with 873-882 gear and two DPS plus the tank having no DPS legendaries whatsoever.

Basically what you're showing is that ferals can do the same that other specs do in Mythic+ if they have way better gear... which is frankly not showing much at all.

Quote Originally Posted by GT4 View Post
    Grats on your accomplishment but honestly that doesn't tell too much about the viability of feral as you suggest in your post (edit: and is suggested in the first reply to your post) multiple times.

Your group is fully decked out in average 887-890 gear with very good legendaries on the 1st/2nd feral and decent legendaries on the guardian/3rd feral. The first log in time of DHT+15 is from almost two months ago (October 17th) with 873-882 gear and two DPS plus the tank having no DPS legendaries whatsoever.

Basically what you're showing is that ferals can do the same that other specs do in Mythic+ if they have way better gear... which is frankly not showing much at all.
    And they have excellent relics, AND the 3 of them are some of the best feral druids in game right now. The skill cap on feral is huge, the damage these guys can pull, is so far above what the top 80th percentile could.

But that being said, very nice work. You guys did really well. That guardian druids damage tho. I love how if you add the healer and tanks dps it equals one of the dps, that's cool as :P

So, maybe im a noob? But at right after 11:25 on the resto pov video, he drinks mid combat, I was not aware that was possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    So, maybe im a noob? But at right after 11:25 on the resto pov video, he drinks mid combat, I was not aware that was possible?
    Im pretty sure he shadowmelded, which should drop combat and allow you to drink, right?

I haven't been alliance in 8+ years, ty lol, had no idea.

All druid M+15 DHT (3 Feral)

Man I love you all. To quote "young Frankenstein" IT... COULD... WORK! Doesn't matter for me your 887-890 gear or your good legendaries. You inspire us to go beyond our 's limits @Zanzha: I fall in love for your UI can you explain me what addons are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Eryn; 2016-12-09 at 10:28 AM.

Most +15 groups are with folks that are in the best gear possible anyway, not sure what you're getting at.

"An elite group with elite gear completed an elite challenge! More at 11!"

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Shadow meld drink. NE can be kinda nice for M+ because of that.

My question is what was the gear the resto was using. I saw a 1.5 million swiftmend and when they pull the blobs at 16:38 something does AoE on the blobs for over 1 million damage.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer View Post
    Shadow meld drink. NE can be kinda nice for M+ because of that.

My question is what was the gear the resto was using. I saw a 1.5 million swiftmend and when they pull the blobs at 16:38 something does AoE on the blobs for over 1 million damage.
    1mil dmg was the kara trinket off medivh, the 1.5mil swiftmend isnt too hard to attain even without the +10% crit heal cloak from maiden, with 22% mastery and rejuv/lb/cw/germination/cultivation I have gotten a 2mil crit in 880 gear

10+ Year Old Account
    do 3 moonkins next!

Deleted
    Congratz on barely outdpsing your tank. lol

Quote Originally Posted by peki View Post
    1mil dmg was the kara trinket off medivh, the 1.5mil swiftmend isnt too hard to attain even without the +10% crit heal cloak from maiden, with 22% mastery and rejuv/lb/cw/germination/cultivation I have gotten a 2mil crit in 880 gear
    But he didnt have CW/germination/cultivation on the tank (or culti doesn't show in his UI, he took double swiftmend over CW). At 872 ilevel and 28.7% mastery my swiftmend hits for 500k with regrowth/rejuv/lifebloom. And jeez I didn't know that trinket hit that hard. I'm gonna have to pick that beast up.

I've seen other groups from good guilds that went with "better" classes with about the same gear lvl spending more than week just doing the same accomplishment.
    you logic is that because they didn't do it sooner, it's not possible and takes the very first you can find that did it as example. Why is it everybody always go with "the very best example of all did it like this.. thus it's proof that any afterwards is bad", which is the flawed logic behind that point you're trying to make

There's no question all of those are good players (not like any else than good players do 15+. Water is wet ) but it's noticeable that they oneshot it with a class that so many perceive as worse than most else. Even class stacking it with the tank/healer.
    They even managed to oneshot the HoV14+ which many will consider the real challenge. Most just give up on it at lower lvl no matter their DHs, monks and firemages.

The horde group that went for it got 14+ and only shortly off archway 15+ isn't decked in said legendaries so that one doesn't hold water either.
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away