Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Typical day in australia.
    Pretty much this lol.

I lost a hunting dog to a roo a few years back, poor thing had its internal organs on the floor, ripped open by a big red kangaroo.

They're much more aggressive than these roos though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    If the kangaroo happened to die from that punch, I wouldn't have cared - family pet > asshole kangaroo.

If it were my dog, I would have shot the kangaroo. I wouldn't have risked my safety by actually getting confrontational with a wild animal.
    After previous encounters, I'd shoot the roo as well. Plus side is kangaroo meat (when cooked right) is tasty and really healthy too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    If the kangaroo happened to die from that punch, I wouldn't have cared - family pet > asshole kangaroo.

If it were my dog, I would have shot the kangaroo. I wouldn't have risked my safety by actually getting confrontational with a wild animal.
    You say that, but if this had been an American Kangaroo, he'd probably have a glock in his torso holster too.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Guy did the right thing. Kangaroos can be mean sons of bitches.

And some Roos have no Etiquette in front of TV Cameras

This Roo starts jacking off

Quote Originally Posted by Ralgarog View Post
    Shit i know right? Should of let nature take its course and have the Kangaroo continue to choke his dog to death. Animal abuse is never acceptable.

Someone never loved an animal.

I was rooting for the Kangaroo here, to be honest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post
    I was rooting for the Kangaroo here, to be honest
    I'm surprised more people here aren't condemning the man for animal abuse.

Do they teach critical thinking in school anymore?
    Nope, people are pants-on-head retarded today and most have only cartoon/animation associations with real animals. I wouldn't be surprised if a signifcant part of them don't realize that their pets actually shit, because their parents always clean up after them.

That look on that kangaroo LOL

But seriously Kangaroos can be fucking dangerous and if that roo decided to kick that dude in the ribs he wouldve been fucked!!

Quote Originally Posted by BrummiePride View Post
    That look on that kangaroo LOL

But seriously Kangaroos can be fucking dangerous and if that roo decided to kick that dude in the ribs he wouldve been fucked!!
    Yeah, could've probably ripped the dude open, it's what the 'roo tried to do to the dog as a last ditch effort when the guy approached.

Honestly, I don't see any issue with what happened. The dog survived because of it, and the kangaroo is just fine, if a bit shook. It seems more shocked and confused than anything. I can tell you that 'roos inflict more severe damage on each other on a regular basis, so I don't quite see the issue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    I don't see why, he shouldn't have his dog running around - the kangaroo did what was natural for it - get rid of a predator.
    And the human did what was natural for it. If you want to go with the nature argument, we can approach humans as animals as well. If you're gonna use the "nature" argument, at least be consistent about it.

Deleted
    Even though those lefty tree huggers demanded him to be fired by the Zoo he works, this might actually have been a very good way to deal with the situation.

The Kangaroo was shown his place and didn't really get injured (just his ego by the looks of it) and the dog was safe.

did none of you idiots had a look at the description of the video? the dude in the video died of cancer and his last wish was to hunt a wild boar, so he went with his dogs, the dogo in the video got the scent of a boar and went after it and he encountered the roo

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't bother me, didn't laugh, but it was pretty good to watch. The guy only intimidated the animal with a whoop to the nose, which stuns most animals, giving time to get his dogs away and the roo chased away successfully. This is how best to handle a situation, since the dog could have been injured badly, Roos are known to kick hard enough to break bones.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    I'm surprised more people here aren't condemning the man for animal abuse.
    Shit, after taking a hit, that roo squared up like Nate Diaz and would have rocked white boys ass. That's why he boned up out there with the swiftness.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Funny vid (kangaroo's reaction was fun) and it's overall rather tame.

I don't blame either side - the roo was just logically wary of a predator, the guy was just trying to save his dog - and all in all, it was rather restrained - the guy could have shot or stabbed the roo, and the roo could have kicked much harder, and the dog seemed to get out without much harm. It was just done with one punch and a stare. That's rather chill as far as nature goes.

So I don't see any reason to get mad at anything in the video.

You call that a punch? Barely touched the thing but it was funny to watch, I bet that kangaroo would have fucked him up if not just being surprised.

Deleted
    The roo was protectin his turf, darn humies with their muts! Shame it wasn't an adult full-grown roo, would have shown that humie what's what!

Everyone's talking about kangaroos choking each other to death, but nobody is noting their other kill method.

They'll lure another animal into water and hold them under to drown them. This means they actually think "Oh no, I'm not fighting you on land" and will run to the water "Come in here and fight me!" and when the other animal is dumb enough to go for it "GLUB GLUB, SUCKA!"

The hands up "wtf mate" moment from the kangaroo was funny though.
    Last edited by Faroth; 2016-12-08 at 02:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    I don't see why, he shouldn't have his dog running around - the kangaroo did what was natural for it - get rid of a predator.
    Yes and wasps are also just protecting their hive when I come near but I'm still going to kill the fuckers the second I get a chance. It's not like the guy shot the thing and just left it there. His dog was in trouble so he protected it and once his dog was in the clear he backed off.

The roo will survive the punch I can assure you.

Do they teach critical thinking in school anymore?

Dunno. But in my time they sure did.