Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Loqmani View Post
    Most of the originals got achievement date 2008. There are very very few unoriginal Lords that got 2008.
    But nowadays nobody cares about anything anymore sadly
    Which is probably why people will assume it's rerollers and not care. Because there are so few and so many will use that title. Had Titles still been characterbound, sure, it would be more impressive to see any special title, because it meant that character did something awesome at some point. But now? Nah.

How much did you end up paying for that account Loqi?

jenkins .
    Be feared, or be fuel

Deleted
    scarab lord and the title from chosen acvh for M tov?

- Obligatory mention of Scarab Lord
    - WotLK realm first titles (Magic Seeker, Conqueror of Naxx, Obsidian Slayer, Death's Demise, Celestial Defender, Grand Crusader...pretty sure I'm forgetting some)
    - Champion/Conqueror of Ulduar

Then what happens when you see an Original Scarab Lord that got it during Vanilla?
    I shall create a new religion based on worship of that individual!

To get Scarab Lord:
    You got it legitimately
    You bought an account where it was obtained legitimately
    You transferred to a new server to get it

I'm not going to dig into the character/his armory to see how it was obtained, so what this guy said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Since there is no visual difference, Faenskap will do exactly as you bolded in his quote: ASSUME it's not from Vanilla and not be all that impressed.
    "Scarab Lord? /shrug"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gairet View Post
    How much did you end up paying for that account Loqi?
    I found someone selling an account with the title for $2500USD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

I think the high rank vanilla PVP titles are probably going to be the least seen because unlike scarb lord and salty, the PVP titles are character specific (not account wide). So people like me who don't play the same toon they did in vanilla can't use the title unless we happen to be on that now-alt.

If they remove the chosen achievement at the start of Tomb Of Sargeras it might end up being the hardest title to get (behind R1 arena)

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have to go with Scarab Lord.
    Personally I use ''Justicar'', Havent seen that title around much. I believe in TBC it was an Arena title. Now it is granted for hitting Exalted with all 3 BG factions (Alliance)
    Faith Alone is Not Enough to Stop all the Enemies of the Light!
    - Retribution Paladin since 2007.

Burning Blade EU

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Jesus christ, I just agreed with Jaylock. I need to go and have a shower.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    so many people who dont know how SL worked...it wasn't "1 per realm", it was anyone who hit the gong up to 10 hrs after the 1st person
    true,
    that's how i got mine
    to be more specific .. only the first one got the mount .. the rest only got the title

P.S still that's a very short number of people, it was shitload of farming
    Excepting those who moved to new servers with everything farmed already
    Last edited by pupu; 2016-12-08 at 12:05 PM.

I think the rarest is "the Argent Defender." Tons of people overlook it, especially in WOTLK because it was so similar to "the Argent Champion," which was easy to get. Argent Defender was to do Tribute to Insanity with everyone in only Normal 25man ToC gear or heroic 10-man TOC, iirc. The guild I was in at the time loved obscure runs and achievements, so we were able to get it done (and I was a loot hoarder, so I had most of my non-heroic ToC gear in my bank).

And yes I completed this during ICC, so the content was still relevant.
    Retired WoW player. Ameteur family man.

i use my Obsidian Slayer title with pride

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    I shall create a new religion based on worship of that individual!

To get Scarab Lord:
    You got it legitimately
    You bought an account where it was obtained legitimately
    You transferred to a new server to get it

I'm not going to dig into the character/his armory to see how it was obtained, so what this guy said:

Inspect>FoS>Mounts>Date. Its not so hard, only takes a couple seconds sir

"Scarab Lord? /shrug"

alright tough guy, clearly no respect for the legends. might aswell disrespect anything now!
    glad you werent the one who got the title and mount.

- - - Updated - - -

I found someone selling an account with the title for $2500USD.
    I forgot to say, that Wild Gladiator might be the rarest title in WoW currently
    Least used would be : Character specific titles that players dont like to use.

I forgot to say, that Wild Gladiator might be the rarest title in WoW currently
    Least used would be : Character specific titles that players dont like to use.
    It just doesn't change my day if I see someone running by me with Scarab Lord. It doesn't have anything to with disrespecting
    When I see someone with Scarab Lord, I don't whisper "wow omg amazing title, mad respect bro!" /hail
    When I see someone with Scarab Lord, I don't whisper "how much did you pay for that account, bro?" /lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Hand of A'Dal, mostly because people can't get it anymore and a lot of people no longer play their characters that may have it.
    Not true, the title is account wide.

Scarab Lord is the rarest probably, and coolest.
    Other than that "the Immortal" is awesome, maybe not that rare.. but rare enough.

The problem with Realm first titles is: most of these titles are held by the same characters. But these characters can only display one title at a time...

Deleted
    I will put my 2 cents on old pvp titles. They are uncommon and not very used (there are some that I haven't seen in 9 years). The same way with the mounts which where given with them. I rarely see one of those badass armored mounts, like the nether drakes on tbc.
    Last edited by mmocd1c9020b34; 2016-12-09 at 11:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The official noob title of TBC (that I still loved and used) "of the Shattered Sun"? Should rank there somewhere. I think it's not account bound but rather you'll have to make your way to the island and grind exalted if you want it on a new character. And back then, paying 1000G for a title was considered silly.

It will prolly go to scarab lord even though people did cheese that back in the day