Shaman addons...

TItle says it all!

FOr the most part I have ran a pretty vanilla UI minus bar tender, Skada/Meters, DBM and a few other small add-ons. This morning I installed EvlUI and I gotta say it adds some pretty nice changes. I did keep bartender and BDM though.

Can anyone give some advice on what Shamans should be using? I have heard of Weak auras but I haven't dove into that yet. So I'm just wondering what add-ons I might be missing out on?

Thank you everyone!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rallaster View Post
    TItle says it all!

FOr the most part I have ran a pretty vanilla UI minus bar tender, Skada/Meters, DBM and a few other small add-ons. This morning I installed EvlUI and I gotta say it adds some pretty nice changes. I did keep bartender and BDM though.

Can anyone give some advice on what Shamans should be using? I have heard of Weak auras but I haven't dove into that yet. So I'm just wondering what add-ons I might be missing out on?

Thank you everyone!
    Look up Chesder Man on YouTube, he has tellmewhen profiles for most classes, so pure dps-wise you could always take a look at that. I use it for enhance and it works like a charm.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just be careful with running Bartender and ElvUI at the same time. I have had some issues with the 2 not playing nice together and creating some strange glitches. (Like bar 2 suddenly becoming a mirror image of bar 4 and other such strangeness... it might be fixed by now though)

Hekili has a great addon for helping with your rotation. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...eased-on-Curse

Quote Originally Posted by Labyrinthian View Post
    Look up Chesder Man on YouTube, he has tellmewhen profiles for most classes, so pure dps-wise you could always take a look at that. I use it for enhance and it works like a charm.
    I will look him up!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghrog View Post
    Just be careful with running Bartender and ElvUI at the same time. I have had some issues with the 2 not playing nice together and creating some strange glitches. (Like bar 2 suddenly becoming a mirror image of bar 4 and other such strangeness... it might be fixed by now though)
    For the time being I have disabled the ElvUI bars. I will be testing them beofore our raids next week! Greta thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelaw View Post
    Hekili has a great addon for helping with your rotation. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...eased-on-Curse
    I will check this one out. I haven't used any add ons that manager my rotation so this will be interesting to use.

Deleted
    Check out Wago.io under Shamans for some really good WeakAura packs, also ElvUI is very good.