Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by danildoen View Post
    I have played this game since 2004.

I have spent 29 000 euros on blizzard games during this time ( keep in mind transactions are not kept track of past 2010 ) I spent huge amounts on name changes before 2010 ( i changed name on every 3 days when the cooldown went of )
    I hope this will never be reason to forgive a ban. I (and I think "We") don't give a fuck if you have paid 30000€ or 30€, you botted, you should be punished. But It's true that a permaban looks pretty exaggerated. At least if it's true that you ONLY botted archaeology for 1 hour...

Whatever, I think you better make a new account, start playing again and don't cheat again. Nowadays you can be raiding/pvping in a week or two since you create a lvl 1 char.

Cheaters don't get any sympathy from me. So no.

I think OP's story falls in the area of "...and then the whole bus clapped!"
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Read what other people are saying you moron, during the time he was referring to first offenders were perma banned. I was around during that time and he is 100% correct. Blizz hit people with that silly archaeology bot like a ton of bricks. It was a few months into Cata, Archaeology was shit and blizz knew it and since that was the "baby" profession of the xpac blizz went nuts on everyone caught. Many people got wiped up during that one. Children should be seen and not heard, go sit back down at the kiddie table.. or better yet make a "Brexit" from this thread
    If blizzard recently banned the dude for botting, regardless of the time when he botted, the punishment would be the same for anyone else who was caught botting. The OP is obviously lying because any of the bots that old were snuffed out at the first ban wave that applied a 6 month ban. He did something he isn't owning up to or he just fabricated a story.

Deleted
    If you spent 29000 Euros on a game and then made a conscious choice to break the rules knowing full well you could get banned then you sir are a fool!!!

You have no one to blame but yourself.

yeah i dont even screenshot and i have random screenshots for some reason. So just play on a private serverand recreate whatever you need.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Way to extrapolate things out of context to prove your point. Why no permaban for people who killed naz'ak 200 times/did the world quest 1000 times/used honorbuddy? Nice double standards you got there.
    Maybe she believes those people should be perma banned too (She makes that point very clear in the other threads about this)

I have spent 29 000 euros on blizzard games during this time ( keep in mind transactions are not kept track of past 2010 ) I spent huge amounts on name changes before 2010 ( i changed name on every 3 days when the cooldown went of )
    ------------------

During 12 years I broke the rules 1 time. I archeaology botted for 1 hour, decided it was not for me and stopped. This was exactly 5 years ago and 300 days.

Later i was cought in a major banwave and i was permenantly banned.

-----------------

I grew up on the account. That was my childhood.

I mail blizzard every year, i phone them and I send letters. I am not asking them to unbann me, i broke the rules.

But is it REALLY to much to ask? ALL i want in return is to be able to take one godamn screenshot of my character to bring with me as i move on with life, as a memory.

Are they really that f*ing cold?
    lol, you had gief 29k that greedy bastards ??? lol muhahahaha. you feed them. ppl like you made the todays blizzard to whta they are. how stupid. and yes, young, very young, padawan: its a giant company with shareholders behind, so yes, they are that greedy and cold. ofc they are. what did you expect ?

cheeseus... that pplz...

Quote Originally Posted by Typhoria View Post
    If blizzard recently banned the dude for botting, regardless of the time when he botted, the punishment would be the same for anyone else who was caught botting. The OP is obviously lying because any of the bots that old were snuffed out at the first ban wave that applied a 6 month ban. He did something he isn't owning up to or he just fabricated a story.
    read his post, he says he was banned over 5 years ago... during the time i was talking about...

I've played for 8 years and in that time I've spent thousands and thousands of dollars on gold, various blizz services like realm transfers/name changes/faction changes, blizzard store pets/mounts, pets/toys/mounts from off wowtcgloot, I've bought accounts, paid for power leveling services, all kinds of shit. 29k isn't outside the realm of possibility.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Matthius View Post
    If you spent 29000 Euros on a game and then made a conscious choice to break the rules knowing full well you could get banned then you sir are a fool!!!

You have no one to blame but yourself.
    eeexactly.

You guys are insane if you think botting for 1 hour should get you permabanned and I'm talking as someone who has never used any kind of bot. Then is it fair that people who abused world boss only get seven days? give me a break.
    And you are a moron if you believe this sob story. 6/10 trolling, you got numerous idiots to buy into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I've played for 8 years and in that time I've spent thousands and thousands of dollars on gold, various blizz services like realm transfers/name changes/faction changes, blizzard store pets/mounts, pets/toys/mounts from off wowtcgloot, I've bought accounts, paid for power leveling services, all kinds of shit. 29k isn't outside the realm of possibility.
    yes, maybe it is. but its definetly inside the realm of stupidity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    And you are a moron if you believe this sob story. 6/10 trolling, you got numerous idiots to buy into it.
    What the fuck does it matters if he is lying or not? It doesn't change a damn thing.

I have spent 29 000 euros on blizzard games during this time ( keep in mind transactions are not kept track of past 2010 ) I spent huge amounts on name changes before 2010 ( i changed name on every 3 days when the cooldown went of )...
    I know math is hard but last year it was only $4000?

http://imgur.com/44pfltk Thats just cosmetic features, like race changes, name changes, transfers the last 5 years

My Game-Time has been purchased with Credit Card or Game Cards. So another 1500
    And the first 5 years I used Credit Cards for race changes, transfers, so more or less another 1000

I know 4000 Dollars is not that much over the course of 10 years, but it is still quite alot for for a video game.
    Regardless, your account is gone. Time to move along.

if ppl at this point didnt realize that one of blizzards most incoming money is made via services, and therefore they never will bring up a solution for realm stuff, besides some pseudo solutions like connected servers etc. ... and if ppl feed them with that absurd amount of money for char/faction transfers (which costs blizz exactly zero effort).... and if ppl still do not get that blizz earns 5$ for every ah-transfered gold/playtime coin... well, ... then ppl are just horribly stupid.

I dont know anyone who "just botted for one hour" and then got perma banned.
    You most likely botted for alot longer than that, aswell as did more then just level up your archeology or whatever.

Deleted
    That is ofcourse across all their games, especially heartstone. But it's blizzard nonetheless.

Yes I did, but i never kept them anywhere else except my oldest computer wich is long gone
    So what you're saying is that the screenshots weren't that special for you in the end and, in truth, you want them to un-ban your account so you can play again but you're using an emotional motive as a reason to make us feel bad for you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draainaai View Post
    I think bans for botting last half a year or something.
    At least that i have from someone who was banned for using one half a year ago, so you might want to just reason with them about unban if those things are true.
    Yup. Only the very serious violations are permanent, or repeated minor ones.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Deleted
    What the fuck does it matters if he is lying or not? It doesn't change a damn thing.
    Sure it does. You see, if he lies to us it's clear the reason for the ban was bigger. Which raises the question of what the ban actually was for. In the end, maybe if he only botted for 1 hour once, the ban should be overturned after almost 6 years... but if he used his account to... make death threats for example or organize a leveling service botting for all it should not.