Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Enhancement Trinket Question

So I have SA, but I'm conflicted between my second trinket for Enhance. I have a BTI thats 850 with a socket and then also have Ethereal Urn that's 895.
    I want to use the Urn because I feel like the stats are just too much to pass up with the high ilvl difference, but all I hear is the BTI/SA combo is so good. Wouldn't mind a few extra opinions!

-Thank you!

People are just going to tell you to sim your character.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Yep, just sim it. Enh has far too large of a dps swing for dummy testing to be worth much. If your Urn is 895, it's extremely likely that it beats an 850 BTI, but sim it anyways and get use to simming because it's pretty important to be familiar with it if you like maximizing your damage.

Deleted
    One thing to take into account when simming your character, especially for trinkets like those, is that you're going to heavily change your balance between mastery and haste so the results might be compromised because of this. If you have spare gear to balance out your mastery/haste do it before simming the different trinkets.

TLR : try lowering your overall mastery on gear when simming the urn, and vice versa when simming your BTI.

Generally the trinkets combo is based around the fact that having an SA pimps up the value of your haste overall because it's going to reduce the internal cooldown of SA (which is insane(ly bugged))

Deleted
    I got SA on 865 yesterday. Having a 870 BTI and a, 875 urn. Gotta do similar researches as you do today. Feel free to post ur result which might help me or others aswell. I will do the same later at home

Lol, I got a 850 socket SA last night. Now I'm trying to chose between the 845 Shock or the UA trink from the withered j'im guy. The UA crystal sims higher, but the shock baton rates higher on BiS sims? It's like a 5k difference.

Deleted
    Unstable arcanocrystal is better, I can almost quarantee.

I asked similar question few days ago and the most useful reply was from user named He Hate Me:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LiYftZe9DEfVWIflAt7us29gJzRHDS5i6Nr0GHEX7-k/copy

Trinket Comparison posted by Hames in Enhance Shaman discord. I have found discord to be the best and most accurate place to find information.

Quote Originally Posted by Kompa View Post
    Unstable arcanocrystal is better, I can almost quarantee.
    Yea, I simmed it

I did get an 865 SA, but lost a roll to the Ursoc one by 3

Quick question. Why does Enh shamans get Intel trinkets? All of the ones for WQ and a few in dungeons have dropped for me. Sort of annoying...Am I missing somethng? Minus that I could go Ele with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Rallaster View Post
    Quick question. Why does Enh shamans get Intel trinkets? All of the ones for WQ and a few in dungeons have dropped for me. Sort of annoying...Am I missing somethng? Minus that I could go Ele with it?
    WQ rewards are not always spec specific. If you got it as a drop in a dungeon, that's either a bug or your loot spec was wrong (most likely the latter).
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

I'm at that weird spot where I have damn near BIS stuff, but my crit is too high and my haste is a little too low. Feelsbadman.