Page 31 of 118 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    That does not seem fair. Learn some self control.
    learn to stop treating women as cattle to be bred, and their unwanted pregnacies wouldn't be dumped on you

Why Mosques only?
    Why not? The Christian right wing wants to piss on everyone elses rights, then how about that in return? It would be like you said. "that doesn't mean you can't ever get married" You just have to renounce your faith first, convert and do it elsewhere. "your own fault for not doing it" right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    The emotional biased comments that come from the left is always astonishing. "Republicans hate woman because they value life." Makes sense.
    Woman or man, everyone has full rightfs over what they do to themselves/their body. As a man, I have the right to refuse donating an organ to save a family or friend that needs it. It's tragic, terrible, sickening, etc. but it's a right. The government should not force anyone (sane) to an operation chair.

The arguement on whether it's a child or fetus or anything in between is moot because in the end it is still the woman's body. If you want to save the fetus so much, perhaps focus on funding research that will allow doctors to keep a fetus alive outside the womb.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

How, in the marriage context, is it any similar to the Abortion-or-NoAbortion debate? That's what I'm not understanding.
    Because the abortion laws they're pushing are based on their hardcore Christian ideology but if someone tried to pass a law pushing a Muslim or Jewish idea into law, they would go fucking ballistic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    They're using the heartbeat as evidence, but the truth is the expanding cells and developing body, including the heartbeat, is part of the proof that it is alive. I think exceptions need to be in, not because the baby doesn't matter (because lets call it what it is, a baby), but because the trauma of carrying a baby due to rape or incest may be too great on the woman. I already said the exceptions need to be in place or I wouldn't support a bill like this. Women who have miscarriages are not intentionally aborting their baby. Up to about 12 weeks the woman's hormones have to be just right or their body may miscarry the baby. It's rare for a miscarriage after the first trimester, but when it happens, guess what it's called? A still birth. The baby was born, but dead. It isn't called a miscarriage.
    Make up your mind. Is it murder and is it life or is it not. It can't be murder unless the mother might be psychologically damaged. That makes no sense.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Or find one of the 7.5 million women who struggle with fertility who would love to adopt your baby instead of destroying something they are struggling so hard to have.
    if they pay me HANDSOMELY to be a surrogate, sure, otherwise, ima dump all unwanted pregnancies im forced to carry to term on ppl who don't want kids

Or find one of the 7.5 million women who struggle with fertility who would love to adopt your baby instead of destroying something they are struggling so hard to have.
    You know we currently have a huge crisis of unwanted children, right? Foster care is overflowing.
    -ynnady

This sounds like a victory for human rights. Too bad half the nation still thinks abortion is morally OK.
    Humans are instrinsically valuable by virtue of the kind of thing that we are, a human. We are not valuable because of our size, our stage of development, our degree of dependency, our location, or a function we can immediately perform.

Quote Originally Posted by HomeHoney View Post
    learn to stop treating women as cattle to be bred, and their unwanted pregnacies wouldn't be dumped on you
    Interesting. Wanting people to learn self-control and responsibility, by not using Abortions as contraceptive measures - is treating women like cattle. You funny m8.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Why not? The Christian right wing wants to piss on everyone elses rights, then how about that in return? It would be like you said. "that doesn't mean you can't ever get married" You just have to renounce your faith first, convert and do it elsewhere. "your own fault for not doing it" right?
    I don't think both examples are similar enough to be comparable. Even if for entertainment value alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Thresh1 View Post
    This sounds like a victory for human rights. Too bad half the nation still thinks abortion is morally OK.
    Maybe to men who do not understand the concept of human rights.

I don't think both examples are similar enough to be comparable. Even if for entertainment value alone.
    Exactly comparable. You however want to dismiss it, because it might very negatively affect YOU. You seem to have no problem legislating those negatives on others, as long as no one would do the same to you.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2016-12-08 at 05:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Interesting. Wanting people to learn self-control and responsibility, by not using Abortions as contraceptive measures - is treading women like cattle. You funny m8.
    laugh all you want, you will raise my unwanted pregnancies, not me - i can abort and take care of my own problem if i wind up pregant after protected sex, if you force me to carry to term, YOU have the problem, not me

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Woman or man, everyone has full rightfs over what they do to themselves/their body. As a man, I have the right to refuse donating an organ to save a family or friend that needs it. It's tragic, terrible, sickening, etc. but it's a right. The government should not force anyone (sane) to an operation chair.

The arguement on whether it's a child or fetus or anything in between is moot because in the end it is still the woman's body. If you want to save the fetus so much, perhaps focus on funding research that will allow doctors to keep a fetus alive outside the womb.
    Maybe you should recognize the bodily rights of the human inside the human. Your location doesn't change your worth.
    Humans are instrinsically valuable by virtue of the kind of thing that we are, a human. We are not valuable because of our size, our stage of development, our degree of dependency, our location, or a function we can immediately perform.

Interesting. Wanting people to learn self-control and responsibility, by not using Abortions as contraceptive measures - is treading women like cattle. You funny m8.
    It's not your job to teach people your personal version of self control and responsibility by punishing them for doing things you didn't like. Worry about your own life.
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by Thresh1 View Post
    Maybe you should recognize the bodily rights of the human inside the human. Your location doesn't change your worth.
    i get to decide what lives inside me, no one else

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Something something "all life is sacred!" something something *ignores the fact that the official GOP platform supports the death penalty* something something.

Because what is hypocrisy?

I generally liked Kasich as a candidate given he was the only sane Republican running for the office later on during the primaries, but his positions on social issues is very in-line with the GOP's official party platform being straight out of the 1950's, and it's something I've strongly disagreed with him on throughout.
    You're totally right. Killing an unborn innocent is exactly the same as killing a convicted murderer. The exact same.

on topic. How do you all not realize that freedom is individuals being abong able to decide hpw they want to live. Dont come to ohio then. Or if you reallyneed an aborting, go to any of the surrounding states. Im sure michigan or pPennsylvania will be more than happy to murder your fetus.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Maybe to men who do not understand the concept of human rights.
    Why do you have to get all sexist about it? Many women agree. Arguments and ideals don't have a gender.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Errr you do know that the US has terrible abortion laws right which is why people don't adopt much in country and why we have a huge overflow of kids in adoption programs?
    I admire those who accept foster children into their home and get attached to them. But there is something to be said for couples who want to have a baby and get to actually raise the child from birth. They want to raise children. I don't fault them for wanting that. I also don't blame them for not adopting someone who is in foster care who could have mental and emotional issues. That could prevent them from adopting again, and it's not to blame the children in foster care, they need to be well taken care of, but giving more people the opportunity to raise a child from birth is amazing.

My mom was adopted, her sister and brother were adopted, my brother has adopted two of his children away to a family that is amazing. Adoption has been a good thing in our family, and my wife and I are planning to adopt children in the future, even though we've had two of our own.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by HomeHoney View Post
    i get to decide what lives inside me, no one else
    Youre right. You got to decide if that guy put his dick in you, and again if he came in you, and if you used borth control or not. You had plenty of decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    It's not your job to teach people your personal version of self control and responsibility by punishing them for doing things you didn't like. Worry about your own life.
    Already do~
    Better start being extra careful from now on to avoid unwanted pregnancies!

Quote Originally Posted by bannedforviews View Post
    youre right. You got to decide if that guy put his dick in you, and again if he came in you, and if you used borth control or not. You had plenty of decisions.
    protected sex can still make unwanted babies