Questions for Mythic+ Group

Some guildies and I are looking to start a Mythic+ group on our alts and had a few questions regarding which classes would be more effecient.

Tank:
    Paladin
    Demon Hunter

Healer:
    Paladin
    Priest

DPS:
    Mage(Fire)
    Warlock(Affl)
    Shaman(Ele)
    Demon Hunter

For the people looking to Tank/Heal we are wondering what the best combo would be for a group looking to push as far as we can, and hopefully look at the +15 sooner than later. I know a lot of times you'll end up saying any class could and should work, but there are obviously some more favored for that, and I would like some opinions from those who have done M+ into the double digits. Thanks in advance for any help.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    Some guildies and I are looking to start a Mythic+ group on our alts and had a few questions regarding which classes would be more effecient.

Tank:
    Paladin
    Demon Hunter

Healer:
    Paladin
    Priest

DPS:
    Mage(Fire)
    Warlock(Affl)
    Shaman(Ele)
    Demon Hunter

For the people looking to Tank/Heal we are wondering what the best combo would be for a group looking to push as far as we can, and hopefully look at the +15 sooner than later. I know a lot of times you'll end up saying any class could and should work, but there are obviously some more favored for that, and I would like some opinions from those who have done M+ into the double digits. Thanks in advance for any help.

I play a Blood DK so I couldn't comment on which of the other two are better as I only ever play with me tanking.
    I'd prefer a priest to a Paladin - although have done high levels with both.
    I'd take Mage, Shaman and DH from those 4 if it were me.
    I have the +15 achieve and run a lot of dungeons and those are my two cents.

With my answers I was assuming that those are the pool you have to chose from, right?

Hope that helps.

I'd take the Pala tank and healer.

They simply do more damage. The output of a hpala is crazy dps wise and theres times when he won't need to heal (first 15 seconds of most bosses)

I wouldn't really consider a mage as very strong for high M+. Sure they can look amazing with living bomb padding or the one pack in two / three where they pop combustion but overall they lack.

I'd take a lock since its your only CR and an elemental is amazing.

The paladin would probably be easier to heal over the DH, but the DH would pump out a lot more damage.

As for the healer, I personally would go with the Paladin but a strong case could be made for both, both are viable.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    The paladin would probably be easier to heal over the DH, but the DH would pump out a lot more damage.

As for the healer, I personally would go with the Paladin but a strong case could be made for both, both are viable.
    A well played prot paladin will crush DH damage in both aoe and single target right now.

Deleted
    I only have input for the healing side of things, either Paladin or Priest could be used and are both viable as heck. I'd say if I got the choice though I'd take the priest, their healer DPS can be so sick.

Thanks guys, I'm pretty sure I know what we're gonna take now because of your advice.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, how would an Enhance Shaman hold up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeydivision82 View Post
    Also, how would an Enhance Shaman hold up?
    They do pretty well single target, but have lacking AoE from my experience.

Out of those choices, I would go with:

Tank:
    Paladin

Healer:
    Paladin

DPS:
    Mage(Fire)
    Shaman(Ele)
    Demon Hunter

Paladins have so many situational ways to cheese difficult mechanics with bubble / Blessing of Protection / Blessing of Spellwarding. Blessing of Freedom is really nice too situationally. Their utility is just amazing, and holy/prot are both capable of contributing damage-wise.

Fire mages are outstanding, but who knows how they will come out of 7.1.5 after the updates. DH is a great choice for melee DPS, and their cleave is through the roof. I think ele is stronger than people think right now, but a case could be made for the warlock as well. I chose the shaman here because I'm not sure if affliction is the best spec choice (I'm a little out of touch on warlock stuff).

I would definetly for for Paladin for both tank and healer.

Prot palla + Holy palla team can do push so much dps as the prot paladin requires very little healing on the bosses in 10+, even on tyrannical. As a Protection paladin myself i've tanked the last boss in arcway on m+11 tyrannical without healer. I've also tanked the last 40% on court of stars m+12 tyrannical without healer. (Healing the raid and using bop and sac.
    Holy Paladins have really good burst heal which is needed in high mythics. Also sick burst dps, like 500k-1M DPS with wings, deadly grace and hero. Again bop, bubble, freedom and sac are amazing on m+ 10.

For dps I would go for:
    Fire Mage
    Demon Hunter
    Affliction Warlock

The reason for fire mage:
    Iceblock is very usefull on many bosses that have mechanics that oneshot you on high tyrannical. The sick aoe dps is awesome, there are huge aoe pulls in almost every dungeoun. Spellsteal is very usefull in HoV, Arcway etc.

Affliction Warlock is one of the most underrated classes for high mythics. First of all it's your only CR which will save you several minutes in all high mythics. Especially when pushing 15 for the first time. Also the higher the mythic the better they get cause mobs get more hp, and their multitarget dps is insane. They require almost no healing, gives healthstones, Banish is amazing in Black rook Hold, Arcway, Vault of Wardens.

Lastly I would go Demon Hunter over Ele shaman but it's close, bring the most skilled. Demon hunter has sick cleave dmg, Aoe stun/dissoirent and short CD interrupt.

Here's a vid of our +15 Eye which was 1 min away from 2 chest. If you have any doubts about affliction warlock damage I think this will convince you.
    Can't post links yet, but youtube this:
    Eye of Azshara +15 ON TIME | Keystone Master | Affliction Warlock