Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Chicks are grossed out by uncircumcised slug-esque dongs. Or so I've heard. #Notall

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    So, you don't see freedom of religion as a basic human right? You think it's ok to ban Jews and Muslims from a country?

Conflating female circumcision with male is completely ridiculous. Circumcised penises are all over the world and nobody is suffering from them. I sort of doubt this new law isn't intended to limit the amount of Muslims and Jews coming in, and encouraging others to leave.
    So you are okay with sacrificing virgins on full moons?? Religion should be something personal, something internal, cutting off parts of babies is not something that should be "freedom of religion" just like you should not be able to sacrifice virgins on a full moon.

Thinking that there is a difference between cutting up babies genitals and cutting up babies genitals seems like a severe mental gymnastic to me. And to claim that "nobody suffers from it" is rather silly, you should try to tell this to the babies that have died during this surgery. Dying might be worse case scenario, but there are plenty of other things that can and do go wrong in these surgeries, and i would not wish them on anyone.

I am a firm believer that you should not cut up babies, not their genitals not their hands or feet. Just do not cut up babies, i do not think this should be to much to ask.

Every single serial killer that has ever been caught and/or identified hasn't been circumcised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Chicks are grossed out by uncircumcised slug-esque dongs. Or so I've heard. #Notall
    Thats only part of American culture.

Yeah, cause I'd rather have less enjoyment during sex to please chicks.. PS: I have never met any girl that thinks so, and I've met enough to never think it as a problem at all. I also heard circumcision makes it harder to have orgasm when you reach 40's or something cause of it.

Again, enjoy your lesser penis cause dumb parents

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Doesn't matter if it's rare, circumcision has well understood positive effects and no downsides.

Literally the only people who are against circumcision are the ones stuck with ugly penises most women won't even look at and who don't want to undergo surgery now that they're adults. I implore you to think about your health and get over your insecurities.
    Finally someone who understands my position. When I say I got my fingers cut off at a young age to preemptively avoid the possibility of getting an infection there, they always look at me funny.

Deleted
    The mind is part of the body, yet we continue to let retard parents indoctrinate their children into religions from birth. Mental autonomy and such. This is far more harmful than a foreskin removal.
    It's not an "all or nothing" matter. Banning circumcision without the child's consent is a pretty small step that has no real downside (apart from 'muh tradition!'). But religious tradition should never trump bodily autonomy.

And plenty of other women find circumcised dicks ugly. There is no one true generalization there.

Circumcision has no real negative impacts, but a whole lot of positive ones. It should be done right after birth unless the parents choose to not want it done.

What a backwards policy they're trying to implement there, ethics committee my ass.
    It kinda kills your stimulation... =(

Quote Originally Posted by hypermode View Post
    The fact that you are equating circumcision to chopping off your penis means I wont bother to engage with you.

Yes, people could use condoms, unfortunately reality has shown that they dont always.
    If you are having unprotected sex thinking your lack of foreskin is going to protect you from STDs and pregnancy something is wrong with you.

Good policy. There are no substantive medical benefits to circumcision. It's a purely cosmetic procedure, and cosmetic procedures can't ethically be performed without informed consent.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Denmark Doctors Call to Ban Circumcision For Boys Under 18
    It wont happen

Every time some politician starts looking into this issue Israel objects and the issue is forgotten

Sounds good to me. Genital mutilation is bad, regardless of gender.

If the dude happens to want to go through with it, once he is able to make that decision for himself, go wild!

Going to chime in here, something I rarely do. Circumcision should always be done and if it was a world wide practice, we would have eliminated HIV without finding a cure. But don't take my world for it, try the WHO
    There is compelling evidence that male circumcision reduces the risk of heterosexually acquired HIV infection in men by approximately 60%. Three randomized controlled trials have shown that male circumcision provided by well trained health professionals in properly equipped settings is safe. WHO/UNAIDS recommendations emphasize that male circumcision should be considered an efficacious intervention for HIV prevention in countries and regions with heterosexual epidemics, high HIV and low male circumcision prevalence.

Male circumcision provides only partial protection, and therefore should be only one element of a comprehensive HIV prevention package which includes: the provision of HIV testing and counseling services; treatment for sexually transmitted infections; the promotion of safer sex practices; the provision of male and female condoms and promotion of their correct and consistent use.
    http://www.who.int/hiv/pub/malecircu...NAIDS.pdf?ua=1

Not to mention, TWJ, Ronald Grey, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
    Circumcision also lowers the risk of acquiring herpes infection and genital ulcers in men. It reduces infection with human papilloma viruses, or HPV, in both men and their female partners. HPV is one of the most common sexually transmitted infections in the U.S., causing cervical, penile and anal cancers, as well as genital warts. Female partners of circumcised men have lower rates of vaginal infections and genital ulcers.

Circumcision doesn't impair sexual potency or pleasure, according to randomized controlled trials. These studies are considered the most credible because they compare men who are circumcised at random versus men who aren't, and the men who are circumcised during the trial can assess whether their pleasure or potency is affected by the procedure.

So before you go off spouting your uninformed opinions, try doing some research so you have an educated contribution do the discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
    Going to chime in here, something I rarely do. Circumcision should always be done and if it was a world wide practice, we would have eliminated HIV without finding a cure. But don't take my world for it, try the WHO
    The fact that you think circumcision would give you license to have unprotected sex and lead to the elimination of HIV is well crazy. HIV spread in the US just as fast as any other part of the world, circumcision did not stop it, safe sex practices and breakthroughs in medicine did.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    The fact that you think circumcision would give you license to have unprotected sex and lead to the elimination of HIV is well crazy. HIV spread in the US just as fast as any other part of the world, circumcision did not stop it, safe sex practices and breakthroughs in medicine did.
    Oh please, stop reaching, it looks desperate.

Can't say any of my girlfriends cared that I had a little extra skin on my Johnson. It's never been done in my family, on either side, doctors were all ready to do the procedure on myself and my brother until my parents told them no. There is money to be made from infant foreskins so that could also be a factor for American doctors pushing to have it done. I'd love to know way back when it all started why someone thought it was a great idea to cut that skin off, I'm sure there are other things to alter to set yourself apart then cutting that off.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Genital mutilation of any kind should not be allowed.
    If you want to do it to yourself once you're an adult thats your choice of course but doing it to children is inhumane and disgusting.

Go for it Denmark, I hope more countries can follow your example here.
    I'm torn on this debate. I actually agree with this but at the same time am thankful that my parents had me circumcised shortly after birth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Armakus View Post
    It kinda kills your stimulation... =(
    It's mostly around and near the head that matters. As someone who is circumcised, orgasms are still awesome (and addicting).
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Deleted
    Circumcision has no real negative impacts, but a whole lot of positive ones. It should be done right after birth unless the parents choose to not want it done.

What a backwards policy they're trying to implement there, ethics committee my ass.
    Angry circumsized person found.

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    Look. Im an atheist. And as much against Abrahamic religious bullshit as it is humanly possible to be.... BUTI would say that a definitive ruling on this would be a slippery slope on parental rights. What would be next? Boys MUST play with Barbies to promote gender equality? Girls arent allowed to have an Easy-Bake oven because that would regress their fragile egos? Should we artificially sterilize everyone and only allow reproduction from those whose ideas we like? Also, how in the fuck is this ANY different from Trumps "lets create a Muslim registry" nonsense? Hint: Its NOT. It's just trendy right now to apologize and bend over backwards for certain groups and then apply a totally different standard for another and that's bullshit.
    Girls have told me they find it more attractive. And good fucking god would it be painful if I didn't get it done when I was a child
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Everything is artificially prolonging the game, it's called the game

7+ Year Old Account
    Good for Denmark. I could give 2 beans less about parental rights in this case. Nor do I care if it affects parental rights in other cases. I generally believe parents shouldn't have complete free will over their children. A fair amount of people are plainly too stupid or to irresponsible to be left to their own devices when raising children. They probably shouldn't have had children in the first place. Nor do I care about your religious rituals which state that the skin on the tip of a child's penis must be cutoff for completely illogical reasons.
    Last edited by nanook12; 2016-12-08 at 08:04 PM.