Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I flip-flopped on my major through school. But do have a masters in Industrial organizational psychology, English (Bachelors, Literature, two language proficiency, one advance language) and culinary arts/baking & pastry arts (Masters/Associates). Business Associates too.

I work in market research (lead project manager and client coordination) but have been a chef, writer, educational software developer and regional localization manager by turns in life. I also traveled the world- which was really the whole point of all this schooling in a certain sense.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2016-12-08 at 02:09 AM.

Currently make 70,000 a year as an applications support analyst. Shout to certifications trumping degrees. I have CCNA, and MCSE certifications. With a background in SQL, and several years working helpdesks that landed me into a minor network admin role and now into this, I probably won't ever need a degree but I decided to enroll anyways.

Currently taking courses online at Penn State's world campus, and my major is in Information Technology. It a bit over 12 grand a year, but my employer gives me 5000 a year back, so eh. Not bad.
    Last edited by BdotEscro; 2016-12-08 at 06:55 PM.

Deleted
    I started with Law, but switched to Christian Philosophy after a while. That said, I will move soon - and then probably go with pure Theology.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    BS in Electrical Engineering and an MBA from a top 50 school

Associates in Computer Science (in progress) but seeing as I'm not a math guy who can't even get past Pre Cal I'll probably drop it for something else or after second semester join the military.

I have a Bachelors Degree in Radiologic Science. Specifically Radiography, Computed Tomography, and Magnetic Resonance Imaging. All of you basically depend on people like me to help keep you happy and healthy. I literally help save lives on a daily basis and help to improve the lives of pretty much everyone I come into contact with in my career.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's be honest folks. Many of you have the same major as I do.

Major debt

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    I have a Bachelors Degree in Radiologic Science. Specifically Radiography, Computed Tomography, and Magnetic Resonance Imaging. All of you basically depend on people like me to help keep you happy and healthy. I literally help save lives on a daily basis and help to improve the lives of pretty much everyone I come into contact with in my career.
    You can tell you went into your field of study for the passion and not the dollar signs.

15+ Year Old Account
    BBA concentration in Finance. Don't do anything near that now.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    If any of you live in the Dallas/North Texas area and have a CPA, I can get you a real job.

And a 5k bonus for myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most fun and exciting degree to participate in:

Maths and Accounting

You all missed out on all the fun.

1st in philosophy, 2nd in political science.

I'm broke and learning computer programming, when I get bored I come to mmo-champions. It's very nice here

I'm a very sophisticated individual.

10+ Year Old Account
    BS in Biology with an emphasis in Medical Technology.
    One year internship for a Clinical Laboratory Science license.

I work in a Private Clinical Lab.

I am also bad at math.

Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    I am a physics major. All of you other science majors depend on me. I am basically better than all of you (joking).
    first thing that came to my mind about OP

OT : software engineer..i'm poor ..nothing to boast about !

Dropped out of EngLit and went to work in IT instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Enjoying my sports car. At least until it snows, heh.
    That's what snow tires are for! Mine has been a blast so far. Granted we've only had one snowfall, but still.

Accounting major with Economics minor.

It's nice to know budgeting and financial statements.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Mechatronics, which is the bachelors version of an electrical engineering position. You guys depend on me because without me who will create the army of robots to end man-kind?

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rezhial View Post
    That's what snow tires are for! Mine has been a blast so far. Granted we've only had one snowfall, but still.
    No snowfall yet. Gonna save up and get a whole new set of "snow wheels". I figure that it snows so little here that one set of tires will last most of this car's life, if taken care of well enough. Even with winter tires, a high powered RWD seems scary, haha. That and the lack of clearance will still hinder me. Anything more than 4" high and I can't drive over it.

Bachelors of Science in Business Administration / Computer Information Systems with a minor in General Management.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.