Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I don't see what cutting off part of someones genitals has to do with parental rights.... i'm cut myself i don't have an issue with it but if i had the choice as an adult to cut off part of my cock my answer would probably be "ya no fuck that" i don't really have any ill will towards my parents ether it was the 80s not like now when you can easily go on goggle and see that it has zero health benefits its purely a cosmetic surgery

Quote Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
    Going to chime in here, something I rarely do. Circumcision should always be done and if it was a world wide practice, we would have eliminated HIV without finding a cure. But don't take my world for it, try the WHO
    Because Denmark is currently suffering from a major HIV epidemic. /s
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    What's to stop parents from going elsewhere?
    When they travel abroad for FGM, they return home to a huge fucking fine, and in some cases, prison time.

Debating weather this is some kind of child abuse is crazy... I'm circumcised 90% of people i grew up with were too. I'm VERY HAPPY my parents decided to do it, who the fuck would want to go through that when they are 18 or older... I have never ever heard of anyone complaining about being circumcised, not even so much as a comment like (man i wish I had foreskin...)
    I'm glad we'll never have to worry about any kind of law like this in the US.

Interestingly, I'll bet a lot of the people arguing that this should be banned are not circumcised, and if you were, I don't think you would have the same opinion. Face it, it's better to be circumcised and you proly just jealous lol. You can still have it done it'll just be very expensive (much more than a child at birth), and it'll probably hurt .

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by sdove05; 2016-12-08 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    There are no proven medical or hygienic benefits to circumcision.
    There are however proven monetary benefits for the people performing this act, they get to bill the parents and to sell the harvested ressources, consequently there is a very big lobby in the USA to keep it this way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugsy View Post
    Going to chime in here, something I rarely do. Circumcision should always be done and if it was a world wide practice, we would have eliminated HIV without finding a cure
    USA circumcision rate : 70-80%
    Denmark circumcision rate : under 2%

USA HIV rate : 0.38%
    Denmark HIV rate : 0.10-0.13%

Hmm, that's strange. The nation with the vastly higher circumcision rate has a far higher HIV rate. Sounds like it isn't very effective.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

Quote Originally Posted by sdove05 View Post
    You people are idiots for debating weather this is some kind of child abuse... I'm circumcised 90% of people i grew up with were too. I'm VERY HAPPY my parents decided to do it, who the fuck would want to go through that when they are 18 or older... I have never ever heard of anyone complaining about being circumcised, not even so much as a comment like (man i wish I had foreskin...)
    I'm glad we'll never have to worry about any kind of law like this in the US.
    Yes, because that would get in the way of making profits off of body parts of helpless babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    USA circumcision rate : 70-80%
    Denmark circumcision rate : under 2%

USA HIV rate : 0.38%
    Denmark HIV rate : 0.10-0.13%

Hmm, that's strange. The nation with the vastly higher circumcision rate has a far higher HIV rate. Sounds like it isn't very effective.
    Worst Statistical analysis I've seen in a long time

Worst Statistical analysis I've seen in a long time
    I don't see you've brought up a counter point. Why is that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos854 View Post
    If you are having unprotected sex thinking your lack of foreskin is going to protect you from STDs and pregnancy something is wrong with you.
    I agree, however again, reality has shown that people don't always act in their best health interest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

Interestingly, I'll bet a lot of the people arguing that this should be banned are not circumcised, and if you were, I don't think you would have the same opinion. Face it, it's better to be circumcised and you proly just jealous lol. You can still have it done it'll just be very expensive (much more than a child at birth), and it'll probably hurt .
    Sorry to say this, again, but this is only a cultural thing in the US. Outside the US, Isreal and muslim countries, its very rare.

And funny how the circumciced keep boasting about how it's better to be circumcised and the other side just doesn't know. Well how the fuck do you? You don't have experience from both angles either.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post

mutilation offers no benefits period case closed, this has been proven over and over again

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    And funny how the circumciced keep boasting about how it's better to be circumcised and the other side just doesn't know. Well how the fuck do you? You don't have experience from both angles either.
    But they are usually conservatives and they think they know best even when they are totally wrong as in this case. you snip snip you should face charges of mutilation and face at least 25 years in prison for it

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Sorry to say this, again, but this is only a cultural thing in the US. Outside the US, Isreal and muslim countries, its very rare.
    More like it has a big lobby because it makes so much money.

excellent by Denmark it shows it is a modern country that knows whats best for people

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    So your saying I'm right? Most people arguing this are not circumcised? I agree.

My point is "why argue this point at all? is this practice hurting anyone? No...
    My other point was I doubt you'll ever hear anyone complain about being circumcised.
    So why fucking bring it up at all, do you guys want a handbook on how to live you life, and a law to govern every fucking thing you do? ffs I know I don't. And I also don't give a fuck if some want to circumcised thier kid, It's "thier Kid" not mine. gg
    If i want to have my child circumcised I will regaurdless of what people think. I think its a quality of life change that I want to provide for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    More like it has a big lobby because it makes so much money.
    FFS can you quit harping on this, it fucking cost like $150 US at birth Woohoo

Deleted
    If i want to have my child circumcised I will regaurdless of what people think. I think its a quality of life change that I want to provide for him.
    Yes, why let the boy decide for himself what to do with his body. You clearly know better~

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Yes, why let the boy decide for himself what to do with his body. You clearly know better~

Quality of life change yep thats what those barbaric morons that butcher up small girls genitals calls it as well. this is the exact same thing going on and how anyone can defend it for any reason is just proving we do live in a very sick world today where assault like this is viewed ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    Im my culture, which is where my child would grow up I know he would want to be circumcised, and the difference in being circumcised at birth vs. at 18 is huge, money, complexity, risk, everything. So yes it makes sense, I'll take the chance of exactly zero he will be mad about being circumcised lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    “To be circumcised should be an informed, personal choice."

That is my stance on this issue.
    This, this and once more THIS!
    Leave it to the person in question when they can legally take the decision.