Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question Nighthold Attunement?

Simply put, will Nighthold require any kind of attunement? Many fellow guildies are assuming that the Suramar quest line in its entirety will be required to participate when the raid drops.

Thoughts?

If you have been playing the expansion, it should be caught up anyway, so what is the point of your question? If not, you can pretty much catch it up in a day or 2, so who cares?

How about you people just play the game instead of sitting around coming up with reasons to hate on everything in the game. Small, simple attunements are fine. Requiring you PLAY the game to progress in the game is fine, stop making big issues out of nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by 4dahorde View Post
    If you have been playing the expansion, it should be caught up anyway, so what is the point of your question? If not, you can pretty much catch it up in a day or 2, so who cares?

How about you people just play the game instead of sitting around coming up with reasons to hate on everything in the game. Small, simple attunements are fine. Requiring you PLAY the game to progress in the game is fine, stop making big issues out of nothing.
    Slow your roll, friend! The point of my question is to get an answer; which you did not provide.

I'm aware that catching up should be a non issue for most people. But I'm asking on behalf of the people who have not stayed on top of the questline. I'm asking because I don't want my guild to be short on raiders come opening night of Nighthold due to attunement.

Where exactly did I hate on the game?

Now I've answered your question...

There wasn't an attunement for EN, I don't see there being one for Nighthold, but I've yet to see anything saying that there is or isn't going to be one.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

WoW, way to go full psycho at a moments' notice
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Considering that Trial of Valor and EN both had no attunement or requirement despite being heavily connected to the quest stories of their respective zones, I doubt Nighthold will have any sort of requirements. Possibly a quest to defeat Elisande or Gul'dan that'll award some AP, like what we had with Odyn's quests for ToV.

If they somehow do decide to require the Suramar questline being completed to enter Nighthold, I'm sure they'll let us know ahead of time. Your raiders might want to be doing them anyway, if just for the respectable chunk of AP they give once per week for 10-20 minutes of quests.

On the new quest line guide on wowhead under the tab "Breaking the Nighthold" it has this:

http://www.wowhead.com/comprehensive...-the-nighthold

Don't know if it's true or not, guess we'll see when it comes out.

10+ Year Old Account
    If there will be an attunement for Nighthold it must be the Suramar storyline, it is basically securing the city up to Nighthold Keep.

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as it's account wide (like Arcway and CoS), I don't care. If it's per character, Blizzard dun' fucked up

Deleted
    in this week quest you go to the nighthold entrance... so I guess this new storyline may be the attunement

Deleted
    Don't know if there's any solid attunement, but it was said that Suramars whole quest line, including the weekly storyline we're doing at the minute, is going to be all for the opening of the nighthold, but i don't think you'd use the whole thing as a attunement, people would freak out having to do all of that storyline for the raid. Privileged little shits.

I would start the quest chains that popped up on Tuesday - they look like a lot of fun. I was working on them, yesterday. I have to admit I like the amount of "story telling" this time around!

Also go get your free giant AP items

Considering the mount is rewarded for completing the quest line (including the raid), I imagine that your incentive for doing the quest is the mount + other rewards. I doubt it will be required to access the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Veshx View Post
    On the new quest line guide on wowhead under the tab "Breaking the Nighthold" it has this:

http://www.wowhead.com/comprehensive...-the-nighthold

Don't know if it's true or not, guess we'll see when it comes out.
    To expand on this (since it's not immediately there) the rewards for the last step in the questline

Key to the Nighthold (epic AP item) + unlocks The Nighthold raid instance

The whole 7.1 quest chain would probably take a few hours from start to finish, however, as I don't have an alt, I have no idea if it requires Exalted to start since the quest line assumes you have a fully grown arcan'dor. THAT would be an annoying gate as there really isn't a quick way to get exalted unless 7.1 has changed anything.

Hopefully at the very worst it's like old kara where one person just needs the key to get in.

What about alts?

Hopefully, if there is, it's not a "hard attunement" where everyone needs it, we have plenty of of people (like 5) who hate suramar so much that they got arc and court unlocked and haven't touched the questlines since then.

Shit just got real, dayum
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Threndsa View Post
    To expand on this (since it's not immediately there) the rewards for the last step in the questline

Key to the Nighthold (epic AP item) + unlocks The Nighthold raid instance

The whole 7.1 quest chain would probably take a few hours from start to finish, however, as I don't have an alt, I have no idea if it requires Exalted to start since the quest line assumes you have a fully grown arcan'dor. THAT would be an annoying gate as there really isn't a quick way to get exalted unless 7.1 has changed anything.

Hopefully at the very worst it's like old kara where one person just needs the key to get in.
    I have an alt, and you need to be 20k/21k to start the new story

Quote Originally Posted by Insomlol View Post
    I have an alt, and you need to be 20k/21k to start the new story
    Ughn. This is what I was afraid of. I mean, it's not the end of the world. But it's definitely not ideal.