Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjason View Post
    and? compared to the alltime high of subs 3.3 is NOTHING.

but yeah.. i dont expect whiteknights to understand the meaning of infographics and how they made to "look good".
    Are you stupid?

You realize every expansion did not have every sub get the xpac immediately right.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterTheGreat View Post
    Experience, knowledge and research. Do not look for sources, see with your own eyes.
    so you pulled it out of your ass, got it
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Arrclyde-79 View Post
    Originally Posted by Watcher
    Flying monkey fakes my quotes to make a point. Don't listen to him...
    Hahaha, this is too good! It's all too true
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

- Active Sub number is no longer released to public.
    - Active Subs always spike upwards at the start of every expansion.
    - While it's doing better than WoD, the amount of players from Legion launch has dropped a fair bit.
    - 10M for live is definitely not accurate. For LAUNCH? Maybe.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterTheGreat View Post
    Experience, knowledge and research. Do not look for sources, see with your own eyes.
    "I don't have a source, you should totally trust me"

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    - While it's doing better than WoD, the amount of players from Legion launch has dropped a fair bit.
    Source?

You people crack me up.

"You can't claim good sub numbers because they don't release them. By the way sub numbers are down".

I mean seriously...

I just got back into WoW after 6 years, I brought about 20 people with me from another game I was playing. There are people coming back and starting new like crazy right now

Quote Originally Posted by Egregious View Post
    Lol, this is textbook misleading statistics. Half finished and bolstered to shit.
    Pretty much this.

There's a reason as to why they stopped publishing active sub numbers, it's not good for them as they appear weak.

Also, I could not care less about mobile games like Hearthstone, Overwatch etc, idgaf literally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since the thread has largely turned into yet another subscription battle with posters armed with no evidence whatsoever other than some trying to make fake Blizzard quotes, it's time once again to point out that speculation about subscriptions is completely pointless and will continue to be until Blizzard starts listing them again, if ever.

Closing.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."