Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Shit like this just angers me.

Even more so the Muslims who are offended by Brits having the Union Jack displayed.
    Excuse me? This is fucking Britain. If you're offended by British culture, maybe you should fuck off.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post

Even more so the Muslims who are offended by Brits having the Union Jack displayed.
    Excuse me? This is fucking Britain. If you're offended by British culture, maybe you should fuck off.
    What self-respecting Englishman or Scot would ever fly the Union Jack?

I lived in England for over a year and I never, ever saw it... ever.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

10+ Year Old Account

Yeah I hate those people that only exist in the daily mail too!!

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    To be honest I doubt I'd still be here if I wasn't so amused by the irony of *you* calling anyone out for shitposting You're like Rawhammer without any trace of entertainment.
    Shitposting is what you and Xanjori and at least two others are doing, not me

Quote Originally Posted by izayoi80 View Post
    What self-respecting Englishman or Scot would ever fly the Union Jack?

I lived in England for over a year and I never, ever saw it... ever.
    Only the fucking Queen and House of Parliament.
    What has self-respect got to do with it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Yeah and you know what should anger you? Men, women and children dying and starving on the streets, both domestic and abroad as a result of our government, young people being screwed as far as a future goes, basic human god damn rights being chipped at daily, our nations becoming an orwellian shitehole.

Muslims ARE NOT THE PROBLEM. And short of a fucking invasion, they never will be.

Sick to god damn death of people pretending this nonsense is an issue, everyone needs to open their freaking eyes.
    People telling me what I should be angry at.
    They can fuck off too.

To be honest I doubt I'd still be here if I wasn't so amused by the irony of *you* calling anyone out for shitposting You're like Rawhammer without any trace of entertainment.
    That's funny coming from someone who's been doing nothing but farting up the thread. Just break your fingers already - spare decent people the bullshit.

Only the fucking Queen and House of Parliament.
    What has self-respect got to do with it?
    I could be wrong I think the implication was a self-respecting Englishman would fly the England flag, and a self-resecting Scotsman would fly the Scottish flag. Similarly with Wales...

I could be wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could be wrong I think the implication was a self-respecting Englishman would fly the England flag, and a self-resecting Scotsman would fly the Scottish flag. Similarly with Wales...

I could be wrong.
    No self respecting Englishman would fly the St George's cross outside of a major sporting event either. You cannot tell me my friend's neighbours respect themselves, or anyone else with that filthy rag hanging out the window.

So some random person calls some random person racist and this is worthy of international attention WHY ?

I've seen some !#@$ing weird customers, and thats people actually buying stuff, not including the people that just randomly complain for the sake of attention.

But yeah, that guy does look like a british Mel Gibson.

Human decency should tell you what you should be angry at.
    I don't have the energy or the actions to back up my anger at every little injustice in the country.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I would have thought you are maybe a patriot or a nationalist. But a racist?
    Sorry mate, I forgot not everyone gets sarcasm

In those hourly threads about ''X said Y was ''racist'' '', ''X'' is always loosely defined.

For instance, in this specific case, you might notice that, actually, the shopkeeper SAYS that one person called him racist.

I'm not as ''smurt'' as the paladins of the alt-right (and/or have received agitprop instructions to make a fuss about incident) but for a ''dumbz SJW'' like me, it sound like a novelty shop who likely had a couple of insulting clients-not a ''glubal kunspiracy against western kulture''
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-12-08 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post

So this is okay? Geez!
    Getting the point seems to be very complex for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    A guy came in the other day and said, 'what's this, a charity shop?' We said, 'no, not at all', and he said, 'well it's racist', and stormed out."

You populists grab every little insignificant detail by the pussy, don't you.

Little injustice? Christ almighty, go out into this country, leave your town and have a look around, read up on the things our government are doing currently. If you arent as appauled as I am then I truly dont know what to say.

Theres places near me that have an almost 50% child, fucking, poverty rate, in Britain. Its disgusting, and it always falls deaf on the ears of people who think they're the biggest patriots by hating immigrants. Prove me wrong and give a shit about your countrymen, in the right way.
    Yes, you're right. It's a disgrace. I never said it wasn't. I repeat. I do not have the emotional energy to think about every starving child in this country.
    Good for you though. I'm sure you're doing something about it.

I have no desire to prove you wrong I'm afraid. I stated an opinion that Muslims (or any other immigrants) who get offended by British culture need to re-evaluate why they're living in Britain. I never said I hate immigrants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, you're right. It's a disgrace. I never said it wasn't. I repeat. I do not have the emotional energy to think about every starving child in this country.
    Good for you though. I'm sure you're doing something about it.

I have no desire to prove you wrong I'm afraid. I stated an opinion that Muslims (or any other immigrants) who get offended by British culture need to re-evaluate why they're living in Britain. I never said I hate immigrants.
    I'm not an immigrant, but my grandmother was, Irish in fact. My options for leaving or "going back" are somewhat limited thanks to having not had a real terms pay rise in a decade, and student debt (which my brother was just old enough to avoid) thanks to he economic policies I wish to escape. I'm sure I'm not the only one in a similar predicament thanks to past familial decision.

It's not an easy decision to reverse, so in turn it's not an easy one to make to start with. Things suck, it is what it is, I can't really begrudge anyone hating it here because it really isn't that great and government policy since the financial crisis hasn't helped; nor does it help that they continue to blame the previous government, 8 years later, for the actions of bankers in the USA, as to why everything still sucks.

I'm so fed up of the "left" calling me a racist that I'm gonna be a fuckign racist just to prove them wro_ er...."
    How is it racist to have a british store?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah and you know what should anger you? Men, women and children dying and starving on the streets, both domestic and abroad as a result of our government, young people being screwed as far as a future goes, basic human god damn rights being chipped at daily, our nations becoming an orwellian shitehole.

Muslims ARE NOT THE PROBLEM. And short of a fucking invasion, they never will be.

Sick to god damn death of people pretending this nonsense is an issue, everyone needs to open their freaking eyes.
    How many people have starved to death in Britain over the last 30 years? Or 40 years? or 50?

And how would you know what problems Muslims might be causing? You come from Scotland, there is hardly any there.

Apparently 400 last year...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    How is it racist to have a british store?
    It isn't. I think I totally derped up and quoted the wrong person in the post you've quoted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

It isn't. I think I totally derped up and quoted the wrong person in the post you've quoted
    Ah, it's all good.