Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    I'm a conservative and I'm not triggered therefor this thread is dogshit.
    Where did I or anybody say all conservatives? Christ I don't think most conservatives would even call themselves alt-right, who are the ones sperging out in response to...two tweets.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I think the funniest part of your freakout victimhood over my perceived thoughts about the criticism of Ghostbusters is that there's documented evidence on this very forum of me and some of the people you've sperged out in response to talking about how the "if you don't like it you're sexist!" was fucking asinine.
    It was. But, I still have to hate women your immediate jump to was to talk about people hating women. When I was talking about the people freaking out over not liking it.

Uhhh everybody burning boxes of kelloggs cereal? Recording themselves throwing cereal in the toliet pretending they were sending a message?

Sure, Trigglypuff is hilarious, and even moreso that she actually did it in public, but that doesn't make what they did any less stupid.
    Is being stupid = triggering or is triggering = being stupid? there is a difference.

I must've missed some details, how is this kellogs burning thing connected to star wars? i can't find a single thing about this on google.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    A blind guy with a stick beats them in the same trailer too lol.
    This is an obvious allusion to Zaitochi, a Japanese TV/novel character (FFS, taking Japanese influence is not new in SW: check Darth Vader helmet

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    It was. But, I still have to hate women your immediate jump to was to talk about people hating women. When I was talking about the people freaking out over not liking it.
    Ok so then you're just trolling now, got it. I never said this.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Are you sureeeee?
    Now that you mention it, I guess I slightly care.

Eh. Who cares what those dumb broads think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Think I just found my new favorite quotable quote for next week. Thx again Genn! ^_^
    no prob lol

Ok so then you're just trolling now, got it. I never said this.
    And I never talked about the people who hated the movie, just the people who hate that group.

I guess that means you were trolling me then. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Is being stupid = triggering or is triggering = being stupid? there is a difference.

I must've missed some details, how is this kellogs burning thing connected to star wars? i can't find a single thing about this on google.
    Breitbart gave the agitprop order to hate Kellogs. The usual suspects live in terror of losing their manhood if they don't scream psychosis level hatred of Kellogs.

This thread had evolved further than I thought it would.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post

No not necessarily. I think what qualifies as "triggered" to me personally would be the over-the-top level of the response.

Somebody going "this is dumb" isn't really triggered. Its people talking about Star Wars indoctrinating children to be anti-white that I would consider triggered. Because not is only that laughable, but its so over-the-top in its ridiculousness.

The Kelloggs thing was just bringing up another kind of triggered stupidity, since somebody tried saying the right doesn't freak out as badly as the left. When both fringes of both groups are basically the same.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2016-12-09 at 03:29 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Whats there to be critical about a fact like the empire being a scifi fantasy copy of germany from Lucas point of view.

Mostly the fact that apart for some similarities they aren't a Copy. It'd be like saying the Ewoks are a Fantasy copy of Papau New Guinea or South America.

Also looking Dapper as fuck isn't strictly a Nazi thing.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    This is an obvious allusion to Zaitochi, a Japanese TV/novel character (FFS, taking Japanese influence is not new in SW: check Darth Vader helmet
    I know that, but i dont see why a 30+ years old criminal women wouldnt also be able to take on some storm troopers lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bolly View Post
    This thread had evolved further than I thought it would.
    Yup went about as well as I thought it would, including the tangent of the three trolls using ad hominems against me because it was me.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    Mostly the fact that apart for some similarities they aren't a Copy. It'd be like saying the Ewoks are a Fantasy copy of Papau New Guinea or South America.

Also looking Dapper as fuck isn't strictly a Nazi thing.
    The creator himself say it was his inspiration? Kinda hard to argue with what Lucas wanted to do. Its not like Nazi werent something Lucas didnt like to use, cough Indiana Jones Couch.

It was a delibarate choice to make everyone on the empire white with british accent in the original trilogy. While the rebel were a rag tag of different humans and aliens.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-12-09 at 03:32 AM.

Once again, guys, what version of Star Wars you watched that was not about rabidly racist Humans with a fetish for authority, obeying blindly to orders and Hugo Boss uniforms (AKA, f... Space Nazis) being massacred in increasingly humiliating ways ?

10+ Year Old Account
    A blind guy with a stick beats them in the same trailer too lol. Hell the only star wars characters that cant beat a bunch of stormtrooper five on one are probably Jar Jar and C3PO. I cant think of anybody else, even that laughing thing always sitting next to Jabba probably takes them out at this point.
    Most Stormtroopers are Conscripts. Hence why they lack Combat proficiency. There is actually a pretty legitimate theory that the reason Stormtroopers are so horrible in combat is that being Conscripts they do not actually want to kill the people they are ordered to and purposefully miss to avoid massive casualities.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Once again, guys, what version of Star Wars you watched that was not about rabidly racist Humans with a fetish for authority, obeying blindly to orders and Hugo Boss uniforms (AKA, f... Space Nazis) being massacred in increasingly humiliating ways ?
    Basically 95% of Star Wars Universe that isn't the original Trilogy?

I know that, but i dont see why a 30+ years old criminal women wouldnt also be able to take on some storm troopers lol.
    Catalyst make obvious that she met and was trained by Saw Gerrera-a native of the incredibly harsh word of Onderon who was personally trained in insurgency warfare by Darth Vader

Anybody with even an ounce of knowledge about the Star Wars universe knows the Empire are horribly racist against everybody who isn't a white human. Its kind of why Thrawn was such an impressive character.

Also they are incredibly obviously Nazis.
    Really? Anyone with an ounce of knowledge would know how untrue that was considering hell we don't even know anything about thrawn is still canon first of all. Secondly, the Emperor himself has had MANY non humans very close to him or his apprentices.

Modeled after Nazis was in terms of having full control and a very rank and file stylized military.

As usual you're wrong on another fictional universe.

10+ Year Old Account
    The creator himself say it was his inspiration? Kinda hard to argue with what Lucas wanted to do. Its not like Nazi werent something Lucas didnt like to use, cough Indiana Jones Couch.
    Inspiration =/= Copy