Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woop Woop View Post
    The four i've gotten (2 on each char) were from emissaries. It's almost like it's random?
    That wasn't the point...

The point is that if you do very little mythic+ and all the emissaries, and your ratio is 7:1 (for example), it's more likely that you will find it from an emissary. If you do plenty mythic+ (during a month i was doing 30-40 per week) it's more likely you will get it from mythic+. Obviously this is a gross simplification.
    Last edited by mmocc9cfd5da3c; 2016-12-06 at 04:38 PM.

I've not done many m+, my legendaries came 1 from hc EN, 1 from world boss, 2 from normal mythics and 1 from emissary chest (3 toons)
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    I've not done many m+, my legendaries came 1 from hc EN, 1 from world boss, 2 from normal mythics and 1 from emissary chest (3 toons)
    I've got one from hc en, than two from m+11, on my alts I got two from emissary chests.

It would be really nice to know what is the best way to farm leggos. M+ is only real repeatable content, but I would want to know what + is actually the best way to go about it. For example if +10 has double the chance than 9 suddenly nobody would farm 9s anymore.

Got my second Legendary on Mage last night, fucking Boots....

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Quote Originally Posted by koaxialus View Post
    I've got one from hc en, than two from m+11, on my alts I got two from emissary chests.

It would be really nice to know what is the best way to farm leggos. M+ is only real repeatable content, but I would want to know what + is actually the best way to go about it. For example if +10 has double the chance than 9 suddenly nobody would farm 9s anymore.
    Fairly certain it's the harder the content the more likely a legendary will drop.

- - - Updated - - -

My 1 legendary came from a small treasure chest while questing. I've done a ton of raiding, dungeons, m+, wq's, etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaft4783 View Post
    Fairly certain it's the harder the content the more likely a legendary will drop.

- - - Updated - - -

My 1 legendary came from a small treasure chest while questing. I've done a ton of raiding, dungeons, m+, wq's, etc.
    I am certain of that as well, it's just how much of a difference does the harder content account for is what I am unsure about. If there is 10% difference between 2 and 9 what is the point of doing 9s etc.

have 2 chars , both has 2 legendaries

1st one chest + prydaz, second one boots + chest , i cry into my sleep every night, probably uninstall soon, not doing a 3rd.

on a side note, seen a few ppl getting legendary FOLLOWER equipment, will that reset ur bad luck protection timer ? If yes i will never open any chests that gives follower equipment.

Deleted
    Got the bracers last week, just did raids with them, holy shit how strong are these things?? I went from the overall low end of the meters back to 5-8. The difference is insane, well over 30k for me.

They are about as strong as most other classes bis legendaries.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post

Edit just, tried and seems to work with 200ms ping, dmg with belt under 30% still bad btw, without further buffs neither ring+belt+bracers will save fire...
    Dmg wiht belt under 30% still bad?
    The fuck u saying?

Scorch outdeals Fireball (CRIT!) by 50k below 30%, has 0,5s less casttime AND always crits.
    Additionally u can go Scrorch 2x, cast a third Scorch and before it finished, put a Pyroblast in queue and it will consume the Hot Streak plus the third Scorch will already crit for a new Heating Up, so it doesnt matter if scorch hasnt a travel time, if u put Pyro in queue before, it will already give u a new heating up.

0,5s less casttime, 100% crit and 50k more dmg isnt good for you? weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Tschebu View Post
    Dmg wiht belt under 30% still bad?
    The fuck u saying?

Scorch outdeals Fireball (CRIT!) by 50k below 30%, has 0,5s less casttime AND always crits.
    Additionally u can go Scrorch 2x, cast a third Scorch and before it finished, put a Pyroblast in queue and it will consume the Hot Streak plus the third Scorch will already crit for a new Heating Up, so it doesnt matter if scorch hasnt a travel time, if u put Pyro in queue before, it will already give u a new heating up.

Fire lost 100k with nerfs to combustion PI and Flame on, i'm not saying belt is bad, i'm saying overall dmg for fire mage is still bad, going from 200k to 240k is good but not as good as sitting at 290-300k
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tschebu View Post

Sorry but that doesn't work quite as well as you think it would.

The third Scorch would give you a heating up, but if the Pyroblast fails to crit, you lose the heating up again. I mean sure, that's how you'd play it, but it won't come down to a Scorch, Pyro, Scorch, Pyro,.... rotation as Pyro will sometimes not crit so you'll need to cast 2 scorches again.

Still going to be a solid as hell legendary.

Deleted
    It is my Birthday and I just got Darckli's Dragonfire Diadem, this is a great one to get right? omfg im so happy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iolar View Post
    It is my Birthday and I just got Darckli's Dragonfire Diadem, this is a great one to get right? omfg im so happy.
    One of the better ones, yea. OK on ST and great on AoE. Congratz!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by throwaway-o View Post
    One of the better ones, yea. OK on ST and great on AoE. Congratz!
    thanks alot

On the other hand, I got the Blizzard legendary and I'm still trying to figure out if it's worth using in Single Target :/

1. Fire belt came from a small treasure chest in suramar.

2. Fire bracers came from the postmaster, after I finished a HoV reg mythic.

Certainly surprised for both. Can't wait for 7.1.5, even though I was planning on switching to arcane.

How do I switch now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iolar View Post
    Cheers! It's an awesome legendary. Especially for m+/aoe. Think I'd rather have it than the bracers, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by throwaway-o View Post

The third Scorch would give you a heating up, but if the Pyroblast fails to crit, you lose the heating up again. I mean sure, that's how you'd play it, but it won't come down to a Scorch, Pyro, Scorch, Pyro,.... rotation as Pyro will sometimes not crit so you'll need to cast 2 scorches again.
    You still have Fire Blast btw, if the Pyro fails to crit. And guess what, it's off GCD!!

7+ Year Old Account
    I have Ilvl 883, legendarys: neck and boots. 10% lower crit(just 54%) and 4% versa as other mages.
    Played against a mage with bracer and head in lfr yesterday. He just had 872 and played not really good but his dps was nearly the same as mine.
    We are currently progessing guarm mythic and you know what? As the best dps in my guild in hfc i am one of the worst now just because of the fact i have two shit legendarys and never get crit items. So i am benched with my dps.

Thank you blizzard for legendarys, thank you for the high amount of luck you need to get the right loot from m+ inis, thank you for the shit haste/mastery loot in the raids and nearly no bis item.

Legion would be nice without legendarys, without the chance of titanforged and with a better loottable in raids.
    I hate this xpac.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the arcane legs, im not super happy w/ 7.1 arcane tbh, but I went arcane loot spec for 7.1.5, so pretty happy.