Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The fact you blew that much money on the account(even though noone here actually believes that) and then lost it due to your own fault only adds to the hilarity.

Why should Blizzard give a shit? Honestly..
    Last edited by Sanguinerd; 2016-12-08 at 08:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    You guys are insane if you think botting for 1 hour should get you permabanned and I'm talking as someone who has never used any kind of bot. Then is it fair that people who abused world boss only get seven days? give me a break.
    This is a very reasonable response. Obviously there are rules, and rule breakers should be punished. But there are degrees of rule violations and degrees of punishment, and these should correspond.

If you were given a life sentence for jaywalking or streaming a movie online, that would fall into the category of cruel and unusual punishment.

whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaares

Deleted
    They don't permaban on first offence. You're not telling the whole story here.

10+ Year Old Account
    criminals shouldn't get any perks IMHO
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    You guys are insane if you think botting for 1 hour should get you permabanned and I'm talking as someone who has never used any kind of bot. Then is it fair that people who abused world boss only get seven days? give me a break.
    I have never used a bot and I DO think you should receive a permaban if you get caught botting, even if it's just for one hour.

And I call BS on TS spending €29k on Blizzgames.
    Last edited by zephid; 2016-12-09 at 06:51 AM.

Deleted
    You're not permabanned for 1 ban.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol 29k euros? I'm no expert but that's an obscene amount of money to spend on this game.

But anyways the thing I find the most unbelievable is that you've never taken a screenshot in all the time that you've played. Do they force you to uninstall the game when you get permabanned or what? I have tons of screen shots saved from over the years.

200€ per month for 12 years, you are so full of shit.
    If you spent that much, you'd know how valuable your acc is to you an you would never cheat.
    And even if you did spend all that money on blizzard games, you still shouldn't get any special treatment.

Deleted
    I've been botting on and off since 2012, only for leveling so only a few hours each session. Maybe max 1-2 characters per year. I didn't ruin the economy or anyone's experience. But I too was banned 3 weeks ago. I know it's my own fault, I don't think it warrants a 6 month on my main account with 6 lvl 110's and 6 lvl 100's. I certainly wont bot ever again. And again, it was only for leveling.

However, I bit the sour apple, made a new account and DK and leveled him to 110 the standard way, I've also reached 878 ilvl in 2 weeks time. But being so damn behind on AK is getting to me. Guess I learned my lesson ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Killigrew View Post
    I've been botting on and off since 2012, only for leveling so only a few hours each session. Maybe max 1-2 characters per year. I didn't ruin the economy or anyone's experience. But I too was banned 3 weeks ago. I know it's my own fault, I don't think it warrants a 6 month on my main account with 6 lvl 110's and 6 lvl 100's. I certainly wont bot ever again. And again, it was only for leveling.

However, I bit the sour apple, made a new account and DK and leveled him to 110 the standard way, I've also reached 878 ilvl in 2 weeks time. But being so damn behind on AK is getting to me. Guess I learned my lesson ^^
    My god someone that has told what can be considered somewhat of 'close to, if not the whole' truth! Let alone on THE INTERNET!! There may be some hope in humanity after all... I guess well see, but forreal it is good to know there is some people out there that arent completely full of shit besides myself. From my perspective: I dont know you personally, have no need/want/urge/reason to alter whoevers feelings in some way that I care about, why would I lie? I give no fucks what you or anyone else believe, thus have no reason to lie over the internet. And Im not pointing this at Killigrew, he just so happened to be the first person thats had a decent story on this ABSOLUTELY bad excuse for a trollol post. Troll SO full from both, HAHA get bent for cheating people, and had more than enough tasty after feast treats from the dam sorry bro keep trying / aww so sorry people.

So for thos reasons this post is more than nothing but off topic replying to people that are contributing to fulfill whatever need for attention that dude has which he seemed ever so lacking in, thus starting all this. Trolls need sustenance to survive, without it they die just we do without water and food for long enough. Starve a troll long enough, no more problem = problem solved. GG kthksgnite!

It might hurt some feelings here, but I fully support botting. I don't do it myself because I don't love WoW that much, but as long as botting keeps prices low and supply high I'll always be happy to see them out there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meatgrinder View Post
    You cheated, you got caught, you got banned, you deserve it.

Don't cheat, dont get banned.

Pretty simple.
    No this should get nerfed. Why do I have to get banned for some hours of fishbot because I want Nat rep for the hat? This is not fair.

You cheated, you got banned. Well deserved. Nobody cares about your history with Blizzard and how much you paid so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Empathy of mmoc, 5/5.
    I feel bad for you OP. I've been in around 500 BG's with me being the only one playing myself, others botting. I can understand how you feel. Contact blizz every day and just come up with some weird stuff about your ban. I bet you can get it overturned!

And y'all "You cheated, you got banned, deal with it blahblah", stfu.
    I bet atleast half of you have gotten away with some shit you've done in your life. Think if you got caught and got the heaviest punishment, how would you feel?
    I guarantee you'd want some sympathy too. Stop being so goddamn hypocrite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

29k € on Blizzard services/products? Who are you, a member of the Saudi royal family?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    dont do the crime if you cant do the time
    dont get cought*
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Not really. Rules are there for a reason. Exploiting is handled differently to botting. As was case with the whole AP tirade.
    One is more disrupting than the other. Yet exploiting nets people bans for singular days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faenskap View Post
    29k € on Blizzard services/products? Who are you, a member of the Saudi royal family?
    No, just a liar. Name change used to cost 8€ if memory serves, that's over 3000 name changes even accounting for the maximum amount of money spent on sub (9 years of 15€/month). With the OP's proposed 3 day CD on name change, that's 9000 days. Or ~25 years.

That, or he got his currencies wrong. I'm still thinking liar though.

With that said, there's very close to 0% chance he only botted for an hour. I've botted myself, a LOT (leveling and honor botting, mostly) and got a 6 month suspension for it.
    Last edited by Segus1992; 2016-12-09 at 10:14 AM.

honestly he just wants to log in so he can move items to a different account.
    I don't believe this story at all .

( i changed name on every 3 days when the cooldown went of )

what the actual fuck. You had to be banned, for your own good!