Deleted

Weak Aura for Darckli's diadem range

Hey lads,

I just got the legendary head, yay, kinda... Not sure how good it is. Anyway, does anyone know what the range is after the 25 yard boost and does anyone have a weak aura that pops up whenever you are in range to cast it succesfully?

Thanks!

About 40 yds, with the artifact talent. It has the same max range as all your other spells

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nickseng View Post
    About 40 yds, with the artifact talent. It has the same max range as all your other spells
    Oh, in that case it's easy! Thanks mate.

It's less then 40.
    Last edited by Dylemma; 2016-12-09 at 11:56 AM.

Deleted
    It is 40y - 12y base range + 3y artefact + 25y legendary. Range may seem a bit shorter, but that might be due to some weird mechanic including npc hitbox

Deleted
    I doubt you will get something like that through wa, best to get a feel of it, and you will know how to use it appropriately. It's usually more of a problem of too much range where you essentially pull too many groups in m+

It's less then 40 yards, I've read that it's 32. Try to experiment on dummies, you'll sede the difference.

But I don't have problems with it except when I ran away with debuff or dodge something, I always stay at ~30 yard range and Dragon Breath always hits

Quote Originally Posted by Orrin View Post
    It's less then 40 yards, I've read that it's 32. Try to experiment on dummies, you'll sede the difference.

But I don't have problems with it except when I ran away with debuff or dodge something, I always stay at ~30 yard range and Dragon Breath always hits
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=31661/dragons-breath

It's exactly 40 yards ...

You can use the add-on RangeDisplay (https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/ra...lay?page=12#c9).
    35-40 is the mark you looking for. The add-on is quite useful for Cinderstorm too.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is also worth noting that not only is it 35+yds in FRONT.. but it is a rather wide cone hahaha. You would be amazed at the number of mobs you will pull that don't look close enough. I have the helm for 2mo and I am still getting used to it.
    "When you build it, you love it!"