Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The AQ event was live when I started WoW... was fun to help out as a lowbie back then but now, not in the mood to grind endlessly for a faction banner.

"playing a dranei druid or whatever..." says all...

maybe someone told her: "hey, its fancy to play wow as an actor. here are the basics: ..."

maybe she should listen better next time.

Quote Originally Posted by maccajoe View Post
    Honestly your comment sums up perfectly what's wrong with the gaming community in general these days. You only hear what you want to hear. If you actually paid attention 1second after she said Draenei druid she corrected herself and that "actually they might not be able to be druids, and that it was a druid at least".

Please listen next time.
    Agreed. I too wish people listenened and read things more properly - it frustrates me a lot.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

oh lord, i hope we see the hunter pet changes in legion and not in the next xpac with the common class overhaul..

Quote Originally Posted by Bodraw View Post
    Agreed. I too wish people listenened and read things more properly - it frustrates me a lot.
    I'm horde to the core and have no idea what the alliance class restrictions are. Hell, I don't even know all of the Horde class restrictions.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

At least they should give leveling players a huge experience boost for taking part in the event. This would of course assume that the mobs will scale(which has not been indicated so far). It's only for a few days so what would the harm be?

I can't believe that people here are giving Rhonda crap for making a simple mistake of the race/class table and then correcting herself. I have been playing WoW for years and sometimes confuse it.

Actually I can. These forums are awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post

maybe someone told her: "hey, its fancy to play wow as an actor. here are the basics: ..."

She's not an actor, she's a UFC fighter. And playing WoW would hardly win anyone much popularity nowadays.

But when?..

so instead of putting man hours into updating or completely over hauling old holiday events outside of adding ilvls to already existing gear thats way behind the current average normal ilvl or even adding new big holiday events they added these yearly (?) things that have zero point and people will do once if at all then never again? Hey remember when they said that putting in actual content would cost a raid teir? then they do this?

I did the silitus grind when it was current content it wasn't something I would like to do "for fun" so my faction flag can fly in a zone no one has ever gave a shit about outside of finishing thunder fury or rhok'ladar.

While I like legion, some if not most of the design decisions seem like blizzard is flailing about trying everything. Like a obsessed lover tripping over themselves trying too hard to make you not leave them.

7+ Year Old Account

Maybe you should listen better next time.

I love that they're adding these things. I do.

But they have to add some kind of incentive beyond flying your flag in a zone you literally have no reason to go to the rest of the year. A chance at a mount or a pet or something. Timewalker tokens might be appropriate?

The pub crawl at least has...hats?

Maybe they could make cosmetic items actually moggable. Then add cosmetic items to these events. Then there's a reward that's fun and 'worthwhile' but doesn't make raiders/progression people feel like they *have* to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Herradura View Post
    Getting gear handed to you isn't fun either.
    Then stop playing.

10+ Year Old Account

Maybe you should listen better, she corrected herself by saying that they might not even be able to be Druids, she only remembers that it was a Druid. She then proceeded to say she re-rolled BE Rogue, which could justify her lack of certainty regarding Alliance content.
    Keep in mind the chances are she was a casual WoW player and not a try hard wannabe like 99% of the community nowadays. Pretty sure she was there to enjoy the game with whoever she knew and met in-game and not to be a walking wowwiki.

is there a reward for doing the mini holidays?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    I'm horde to the core and have no idea what the alliance class restrictions are. Hell, I don't even know all of the Horde class restrictions.
    Maybe we should send Ronda over there to give them incentive. ;-)

Granted she'd probably make them buff rogues too... so maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    Gonna be fun to get back down into Silithus. I know it's a very hated zone, but gathering mats for weeks + opening the AQ gate and the Qirajii forces + Colossi rushing out was one of the best times of WoW for me. I think my guild stayed up 48 hours for the entirety of the event.

I loved Silithus while leveling through there. Granted I didn't actually play through there in Vanilla, but in BC. I still felt like the zone had a great atmosphere though.

You're the one who didn't listen. Right after that, she noted that she might have been mistaken and maybe Draeneis can't be druids. The fact that she knows that not all races can be all classes shows that she does know the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lashiec View Post
    You're the one who didn't listen. Right after that, she noted that she might have been mistaken and maybe Draeneis can't be druids. The fact that she knows that not all races can be all classes shows that she does know the game.
    yep. you are absolutelly right. i in fact overheared that. selfpwned. heavy selfpwned embrassing.

PTR: Call of the Scarab Micro-Holiday
    PTR: Kirin Tor Tavern Crawl Micro-Holiday