Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    you got perm banned for botting for 1 hour? really? literally for 2 months straight I used to wake up, turn my BG bot on, go to work, come back 7 hours later and turn it off and get 4k honor every day, I then arch botted for about 3 weeks straight and finally got a 2 day ban when I did a fish bot for 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by danildoen View Post
    Fair enough.

I am glad I live however in a country were the time is spent on rehabilitation and america's prison system
    Idiots commit crimes. They see the punishment and do it anyway. It is wasteful to rehabilitate.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Bot bans are not permanent the first time you are caught.

Especially not if you only did it for 1 hour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post
    Can't even begin to fathom how so many Guys are falling for such an obvious, low-energy and mediocre trolling attempt. Sheesh.
    What I'm thinking.

How many of these crybaby threads are you going to create?

29k Euro? Equals roughly 2400 per year and a large portion of it happened during your childhood. Did you had your parents credit cards to do with as you please? Because that's some tough bucks for a kid to pull out. Does Blizzard even offer options to spend that much money on? You'd buy everything from the cash shop, transfer around on servers, name change and so on and still couldn't reach that sum. Or if you did rename every 3 days for a decade, that's somewhat pathological.
    Why don't you screenshot your account history? Around 25k spendings made before 2010, presumably during your childhood?

And then you cheated and got banned. Instead of helping other customers the Blizzard support should dig for your account, log in, take screenshot and send it to you, because while spending 29k Euro you didn't feel these characters are precious enough for you to even bother to save some screenshots?

Btw perma ban is not issued for getting caught botting "once for an hour". Are you sure that's what you were perma banned for or you're a little bit exaggerating or missing to mention something? It sure seems you have a knack to not tell the truth, judging from your post.

What a troll OP, but probably in an equally trollish way I felt somehow amused asking these questions above.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrytie View Post
    Unless ur a Clinton, tough shit for u
    Bottom line, yeah.
    Last edited by Trumpcat; 2016-12-09 at 01:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    Bot bans are not permanent the first time you are caught.

Especially not if you only did it for 1 hour.
    It was a permanent ban back in the days. It is only in the last few years they decided that you only get banned for a certain ammount of time for botting.

7+ Year Old Account
    you cheated, you got banned
    you care so much about the account you want a screenshot, meanwhile you havent allready taken one
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-12-09 at 01:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I have a screenshot of your character. Several, in fact. How much are they worth to you?

I started playing EQ in March of 1999 and have played for the last 17 years. I have cheated exactly 0 times. You can't expect to be treated like someone who followed the rules. You grew up on that character use it as a life lesson cheating gets you nowhere and people won't just forget about what you have done and forgive you because you said I am sorry. That's the trouble with today no one expects ramifications for their own actions.

Deleted
    I am probably the biggest person who is anti-botting/exploiting in my social circle, people often joke "Don't tell Zy, he'll report it"

However, a permaban for a single hour? You are either not telling the truth or blizzard had very different standards for that wave.

Despite my absolute disgust with cheaters in a competitive game* I feel 6 months -> 18 months -> perma is much fairer.

(*How it's competitive is subjective, whether it's bosses downed, gold count, ilvl or whatever)

15+ Year Old Account
    I botted the crap out of the game, earned about 5.000.000 gold. Sold a lot of it and earned about $300. Still only 6 months ban. And it paid off so I can just buy another one and continue (in fact one of them is working hard while I'm at work typing this )
    I feel sorry for the guy who created this thread.
    Last edited by Strawberry; 2016-12-09 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fatisha View Post
    Can't even begin to fathom how so many Guys are falling for such an obvious, low-energy and mediocre trolling attempt. Sheesh.
    Could not agree with you more...

"It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You stole fizzy lifting drinks! You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get nothing! You lose! Good day, sir!" - Willy Wonka

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even know how to cheat in this game. I'm not a programmer and I'm not actively searching for exploits. In other words, if you cheat in WoW you actively tried to cheat.

At that point, they will do what they will do
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I do not have enough hands to apply enough palms to my face.

10+ Year Old Account
    Protip: Don't be an idiot.

You'll find no sympathy from us.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

I can't even fathom spending that much time and money playing an MMO and not once taking a single screenshot of your character.

Am I being trolled or something?

They unbanned the recent botters, should unban you too. But you put yourself into this position.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Waaaahhhh I botted and got banned waaaahhh

Thats all I see cuck boi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sae View Post
    I can't even fathom spending that much time and money playing an MMO and not once taking a single screenshot of your character.

Am I being trolled or something?
    I personally do not have any screenshots pre-legion because of harddrive breakdown.

As for @OP, get rekt.