416. This poll is closed
  • Yes

89 21.39%
  • No

327 78.61%
Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    Cool. It's obvious that you're still enamoured with me for whatever reason, I'm surprised you haven't learned to fuck off yet.
    And, to ask you the same question, do you think you get internet brownie points by pretending that dogshit awful people aren't dogshit awful? That maybe you can soothe and nurture them into being not awful? Lmao.

I didn't come out and say that he's bad. He suggested that they weren't bad, and I corrected him.
    I clear mythic+10 daily and I'm a beast in PvP since forever. Nobody on their right mind would call me a bad player after watching me play.

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    I played that game and I don't think it's a good replacement to WoW if that's what you're implying here.
    Well apparently you don't really want to play WoW either.

But hell, what am I doing. This is either extremely stupid bait or just extremely stupid.

I clear mythic+10 daily and I'm a beast in PvP since forever. Nobody on their right mind would call me a bad player after watching me play.

Ahahahah ok man you took it too far, obvious troll is obvious. Dial it down a bit next time, you'll keep the charade up longer.
    You may now kiss the ring.

Cool. It's obvious that you're still enamoured with me for whatever reason, I'm surprised you haven't learned to fuck off yet.
    And, to ask you the same question, do you think you get internet brownie points by pretending that dogshit awful people aren't dogshit awful? That maybe you can soothe and nurture them into being not awful? Lmao.

I didn't come out and say that he's bad. He suggested that they weren't bad, and I corrected him.
    duplicate post*
    Last edited by tikcol; 2016-12-09 at 04:21 PM. Reason: duplicate

Is this a huge troll? I really can't tell.

How about you just treat strangers nicely until they themselves do something that isn't nice, and result in you having to act? Having a disagreement on the quality of a player isn't a reason to act like a jerk.

Weren't you taught the golden rule in Pre-K?

Why be mean? I mean, seriously. What in the world do you gain from it? Some sort of self flagellation of your ego?

It just boggles my damned mind why anyone anywhere acts like that.

Would you go up to a person in real life and tell them, because they're not up to your standards in a videogame, they're a dogshit person. If yes, why? Why in the world would you do that? Why in the world is that OKAY?

Quote Originally Posted by Choda View Post

But hell, what am I doing. This is either extremely stupid bait or just extremely stupid.

Ahahahah ok man you took it too far, obvious troll is obvious. Dial it down a bit next time, you'll keep the charade up longer.
    We've been memed, guys.

Deleted
    How can they justify LFR's loot being so weak in comparison to Mythic?

LFR gear should be on-par with the top gear from organized raiding. This would close the gap between the so called "hardcore players" and the casual players that just want their character to feel powerful on a MMORPG where interacting with others is a required
    If LFR gear would have the same item level of Mythic raiding there would be zero reasons to do Mythic. Same thing if LFR awarded same item level than normal there would be no reason to do normals.

It's a basic concept of gaming "we give you a better reward if you do difficult difficulty"

If you brake this concept...why in hell would people even try to do harder difficulties?

Even a Mythic dungeon is way way WAY harder than LFR. You are in for a wipe fest if you have a bad Tank/Healer combo.

Exactly. I can't pretend to prove that LFR is as difficult as Mythic. I can tell you that LFR gear should be higher ilevel, comparable with what the top organized raiding difficulty provides.
    So you understand that the effort required for LFR is not commensurate with the effort required for the top organized raiding difficulty, but you believe LFR should reward the same as the top organized raiding difficulty because you feel the current reward isn't equal to the effort required for LFR?
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Let me get this straight.

LFR's gear shouldn't be better because it's easy ?

That's preposterous. If you go into LFR with an organized raiding group then I can concede that it can be easier than normal though, but not like you're painting it

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    How about you just treat strangers nicely until they themselves do something that isn't nice, and result in you having to act? Having a disagreement on the quality of a player isn't a reason to act like a jerk.

Weren't you taught the golden rule in Pre-K?

Why be mean? I mean, seriously. What in the world do you gain from it? Some sort of self flagellation of your ego?

It just boggles my damned mind why anyone anywhere acts like that.
    I guess when you want people to sell you dreams, the truth could be offensive.
    If someone/something is bad, I'm not gonna lie to them or myself.
    Anyway, you clearly have something stuck in your urethra, I'd suggest you take it a little easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Choda View Post

I'm being honest about what I accomplish in game. Even though I don't do organized raiding, I still partake in the other considered "hardcore" elements

I guess when you want people to sell you dreams, the truth could be offensive.
    If someone/something is bad, I'm not gonna lie to them or myself.
    Anyway, you clearly have something stuck in your urethra, I'd suggest you take it a little easier.
    If anything, you seem like you have a flaming hot pepper stuck in your urethra, or something, considering how damned hateful you conduct yourself. Just try and be a little nicer! Wanting to insult people for using LFR shouldn't be the cross you decide to get yourself to lay upon, or whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Iseeyou View Post
    Tikcol
    Lockit

Jaylock

Hmmmmmmllmmmm
    My god in heavens!

10+ Year Old Account
    I so hope this is a troll. If it's not, it's pathetically sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    So you understand that the effort required for LFR is not commensurate with the effort required for the top organized raiding difficulty, but you believe LFR should reward the same as the top organized raiding difficulty because you feel the current reward isn't equal to the effort required for LFR?
    Yes I do. I explained why at the OP.

It's a different kind of raiding. Organized raiding and LFR are 2 different sides of the same coin. Why is one of them so high on rewards and the other so empty?

What about the increase in difficulty the lack of organization implies?
    This is compensated by the ridiculously dumbed down abilities of the LFR. You don't require organization to clear it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    If LFR gear would have the same item level of Mythic raiding there would be zero reasons to do Mythic. Same thing if LFR awarded same item level than normal there would be no reason to do normals.

It's a basic concept of gaming "we give you a better reward if you do difficult difficulty"

If you brake this concept...why in hell would people even try to do harder difficulties?

Even a Mythic dungeon is way way WAY harder than LFR. You are in for a wipe fest if you have a bad Tank/Healer combo.
    If Mythic raiders consider Mythic to be so challenging and they do it because of the challenge, I believe you found your reason right there.

So why is the fact that other players don't have the best gear so reassuring to them? Mythic raiders should be honest about it.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Absolutely it should. In both WoD and Legion LFR has been obsolete for it's intended audience before it was even released - It needs better rewards. If LFR had better rewards OR regular Mythic dungeons were more accessible the population wouldn't have dropped off as sharply as it has already. The casuals are gone faster than they've ever been before. So yeah one or the other or both needs to happen.

Why is one of them so high on rewards and the other so empty?
    Because LFR requires zero effort to get said rewards. You literally can queue, and then Alt+Tab to post some bullshit threads like this while boss is dying.
    On the other hand, organized raiding requires a lot of effort. But you are too stupid to understand that.
    Last edited by TOM_RUS; 2016-12-09 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    If anything, you seem like you have a flaming hot pepper stuck in your urethra, or something, considering how damned hateful you conduct yourself. Just try and be a little nicer! Wanting to insult people for using LFR shouldn't be the cross you decide to get yourself to lay upon, or whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

My god in heavens!
    Lying to people isn't nice. Didn't they teach you in school that lying is bad?

LFR is hilariously easy content. I'm not shitting on people for using LFR. I use LFR, as do most people I interact with in game. You'd have to be an idiot to not use LFR, as it rewards gear way better than it should, for absolutely no effort. People who are delusional and think that LFR should reward better items are selfish and have no idea what balance is.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderTaco View Post
    This is compensated by the ridiculously dumbed down abilities of the LFR. You don't require organization to clear it.
    I could try to disprove you and tell you that 20 LFR raiders could group up and clear Mythic.

Unfortunately I have no hard proof besides my own belief so I won't try too hard to discredit you on that.