Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Good! You didn't listen when Trump told you it was rigged, now Obama will prove it.
    No one listened to Trump when he said the polls were wrong too. Trump meant it was rigged by having illegals vote though.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I fully support this, however which scenario do you consider more likely:
    1 - Russian agents infiltrated the election in a manner wide-ranging enough yet still undetected that they got Trump elected *or*
    2- Massive numbers of illegals voted, which is the reason why Clinton has a popular vote lead

Also:

So yeah, Obama openly encouraged illegal immigrants to vote
    There is no proof to either. The only thing found was Russian hackers got access to a decent chunk of states registration databases. There has never been any proof of wide spread illegal voting that would sway an election. Locally yes, but nothing large enough to effect a national election.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Hey, it's Obama wasting tax payer money one more time.
    Let's hope its one /last/ time this time.

As for this topic itself, well, I don't believe Russia has any capacity to influence election on such a scale as to propell Trump into Presidency. This is just unrealistic. Mainstream media has reported over and over again that no one can technically "hack into" electoral process, as it is very decentralized and for this to have any real impact they would have to hack into many systems at once, which would probably be discovered by now and mainstream media would've gone total apeshit and blame Putin for Clinton loss and maybe demand another election, who knows.

Now there's the issue I just want to point out for everyone to know, since Clinton campaign has actively forced the notion that 17 agencies have admitted it was Russians. That is simply a fearmongering bait. There were no 17 agencies who made this statement, you'll find nothing about it except for references to what Clinton herself said, and let me just say this, she wasn't exactly honest about this, more like trying to get more votes, playing the Russia and Putin is to blame card.

What happened was two agencies, DIA and CIA made a pretty political and not factual statement.
    Taken from https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/...ector-national

The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.
    I hope I don't need to compare "we believe" and "we have undeniable proof" for our liberal friends here. It was just another hogwash made to support Hillary's presidential ambition, with no proof whatsoever, if this was posted on this forum, mods would've been in full right to close the topic on the grounds that this is but a conspiracy theory.

So I don't believe its something more than a Cold War era conspiracy theory. And its even more funny when we take into account how Russia's tech is outdated and sucks(according to media at least) but still they managed to hack their way into one of the most secure(which I hope it is, cuz I pay taxes) systems in the world.

But, apparently liberals just need that russian scapegoat they can shift their blame to, in order not to look completely ridiculous. What comes of this investigation, we shall see, I'm just hoping its not another one of this political statements along the lines of "We think its Russia, but we have no proof, but its Russia, you know, the USSR, the Cold War, bad Putin guy, so our guess might be true"
    Last edited by The Emperor; 2016-12-09 at 08:06 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Remember when it was the Right wing who did saber rattling against Russia instead of the Left
    LOL, yeah, how times have changed. Republican states being colored red a coincidence? I think not!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    No one listened to Trump when he said the polls were wrong too. Trump meant it was rigged by having illegals vote though.
    Polls are polls, they are allowed to be wrong, becasue people lie when they are not confronted face to face, and in the case of being perceived as racist or bigoted, people tend to say they would vote for a minority or female. Plus, polls usually try to get likely voters, there is no guarantee that one those people will actually vote, and vote for who the told the pollster they would vote fore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm counting down the days.
    Don't you want to see what someone with the might of Trump will do to Obama next? Obama finally listened to Trump to check about all the rigging that Trump knows happened.

Maybe appoint Dixie Carter to be replaced by Linda McMahon? That would be great! TNA vs WWE!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

15+ Year Old Account
    Just more butt hurt about Hillary losing, nothing will come of it.
    With this in mind, I guess we can say every conservative claim and investigation about "mass voter fraud from illegals" is just them being butt hurt that Obama/Clinton won.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Just more butt hurt about Hillary losing, nothing will come of it.
    You know what the really sad thing is? That you actually believe that.

No one sensible gives two fucks that Clinton lost. The concern is that Trump won. And yes, there is a massive difference between the two. Though I have no doubt believing that you won't be able to process such a difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, you agree, good on Obama for finally listening to Trump?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    What is a REAL American?
    Trump

10cha

Good! You didn't listen when Trump told you it was rigged, now Obama will prove it.
    The people that suddenly care about rigging and fraud said he was just being a baby about potentially losing. I guess the same is true, just minus the potentially part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    You know what the really sad thing is? That you actually believe that.

No one sensible gives two fucks that Clinton lost. The concern is that Trump won. And yes, there is a massive difference between the two. Though I have no doubt believing that you won't be able to process such a difference.
    Give people some time, the cowards who were afraid to admit they are Trump supporters, to hide under the veil of 'better than Hillary' are already nearly gone. Just a few more left...

10+ Year Old Account
    So, you agree, good on Obama for finally listening to Trump?
    Wrong. Obama won't expose the fraud illegal voters, he encourages them.

Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Well, I guess Obama has to do soemthing to remind people that he is still the President until January 2017.

Most of the country - and the ENTIRE WORLD - already see Trump as the President. Barry has been marginalized and proven to be the feckless pussy that he is. Time to flush that piece of shit down the toilet and let a REAL American take back the reigns of this country.
    I was pretty sure this was satire until I saw the misspellings.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    With this in mind, I guess we can say every conservative claim and investigation about "mass voter fraud from illegals" is just them being butt hurt that Obama/Clinton won.
    Yes, they are.

Congrats on realizing y'all are both being big babies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    What is a REAL American?
    You're not a REAL American unless Daddy gives you millions of dollars.
    Eat yo vegetables

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    The people that suddenly care about rigging and fraud said he was just being a baby about potentially losing. I guess the same is true, just minus the potentially part.
    You can think Trump is a baby all you like, at least that baby influenced your mega hero Obama. QQ more liberal...

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump
    Does that mean you're not a real American? You should preemptively deport yourself!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong. Obama won't expose the fraud illegal voters, he encourages them.
    But, they are investigating voter fraud. I know you liberals like to think your mega hero Obama is omnipotent. But, time to admit that Trump was right and your cuck of a present is listening to a real American. QQ more liberal...

You can think Trump is a baby all you like, at least that baby influenced your mega hero Obama. QQ more liberal...
    Well, that was fun.