Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Does that mean you're not a real American? You should preemptively deport yourself!
    Wrong. I'm American as shit. I was just giving him an example of an American.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    No one sensible gives two fucks that Clinton lost.
    Really? Are you calling the people that voted for Hillary NOT sensible? That is about as stupid as calling Trump supporters a basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    The concern is that Trump won.
    Damn fucking right HE WON! But for all of you folk that think when he said the election was rigged was about votes - it was somewhat about illegals voting but it was MORE about how the media was in the tank for Hillary and doing everything they could to get her elected - which was the TRUTH and LEGITIMATE.

you people that yell about Trump don't even understand what the fuck you are even yelling about. It is the same with the "drain the swamp" - he meant LOBBYISTS, not career politicians or establishment figures. Yet every time he makes an appointment the incredibly UNIFORMED come on and say "ya, so much for draining the swamp". It is laughable to watch people cry about shit they don't even understand.
    Last edited by Trump; 2016-12-09 at 08:17 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Well, that was fun.
    You think you can call a real American a baby and real Americans like my self will ignore it?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    Wrong. I'm American as shit. I was just giving him an example of an American.
    Lmao, you're a funny dude. Larry the Cable guy funny, even.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    But, they are investigating voter fraud. I know you liberals like to think your mega hero Obama is omnipotent. But, time to admit that Trump was right and your cuck of a present is listening to a real American. QQ more liberal...
    Wrong, I'm not a liberal. Your reading comprehension sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Does that mean you're not a real American? You should preemptively deport yourself!
    He called Trump a baby, he cannot be a real American.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Maybe Obama could ask DHS what they were doing

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/08/homel...534&yptr=yahoo

An attempted hack into Georgia's voter registration database was traced back to the Department of Homeland Security, The Wall Street Journal reported Thursday.

A third-party security firm working for the state detected the unsuccessful breach and linked it to an IP address associated with DHS, the report said. Georgia Secretary of State Brian Kemp reportedly sent a letter to Homeland Security asking the department to confirm whether an attempt was made.

In his letter, The Wall Street Journal reported, Kemp asked the department to confirm whether a scan attempt was made, who authorized the scan and whether the department was scanning other state systems without authorization.

Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Well, I guess Obama has to do soemthing to remind people that he is still the President until January 2017.

Most of the country - and the ENTIRE WORLD - already see Trump as the President. Barry has been marginalized and proven to be the feckless pussy that he is. Time to flush that piece of shit down the toilet and let a REAL American take back the reigns of this country.
    I would like to see a REAL American take the reigns next election. Too bad that isn't what we got.

We got a the Lying, Sellout Commander and Chump Trump.

The man who claimed he would make America great again in his words but is trying to dismantle us and sell us out with his actions and picks.

His tax plan is a massive handout the rich, his infrastructure plan is a scam for the rich, his healthcare plan is horrid and every appointment I have seen wants to personally dismantle and remove every agency he has put them in.

His actions show him trying to dismantle this nation and destroy it trying to sell it out to the rich. I just can't tell if he is honestly stupid enough to think they are good ideas, he is gullible as shit and he has people trying to pull a Cheney on him getting him to do fucked up shit and scapegoat him for it, or if he is actively and intentionally trying to destroy and do massive damage to us as a nation at which point I am wondering what him and Russia were talking about during his campaign.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    My source is saying he gave a bad answer to a bad question so shame on him, but it's unreasonable to think he was encouraging non-citizens of any variety to vote. Millennials aren't necessarily illegal aliens, but may come from mixed status families.
    It was only a bad question because Obama can't give a legitimate answer to illegals voting.

The question was clear: If I'm an illegal citizen, should I fear trying to vote? Obama's response: No.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    Wrong, I'm not a liberal. Your reading comprehension sucks.
    Yeah, just like every liberal on this forum is not one when called out. You can pretend your lord Obama is just doing this after Trump told him as much for months. You can create all the excuses... Just like with Obama's birth certificate, it took Trump to trick Obama to reveal it. He does it again, in less time than even that, and you are going to pretend Obama just chose to do it? No, mr liberal, that's how a real man... a real American does... love it or leave it...

You think you can call a real American a baby and real Americans like my self will ignore it?
    /popcorn time

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...tacks-iwhy9nww

This includes the CIA, FBI, NSA, and a few others. Obama wants this report done before he leaves office, since he correctly believes it will be swept under the rug in a Trump administration.

My prediction: There will be a lot of salt and crying about this from the same people who have always claimed they want to protect the integrity of the electoral process. If nothing comes of it, they'll say it's how it's supposed to be. If it's found that there was significant tampering, they'll claim it's made up by Obama and the evil establishment and the MSM.

So let me ask this, if you oppose it, WHY? You can just say "Cause I want Trump to be president no matter what" if you don't really care if the election was tampered with or not. Or if you can claim that you know for 100% certain that it's all a hoax perpetuated by the MSM which is controlled by Lizardmen from the cities beneath the earth's surface. Let us know!
    Democrats complain the election is rigged and that Republicans hack the machines, and Republicans complain the election is rigged and that illegal aliens and dead people vote. At the end of the day you're not so different after all, lol.

The reason why people oppose this that voted for Trump I speculate will be the same as people who opposed proof of citizenship to vote. Some diatribe about "How it is too costly to investigate or inact" or other such excuses. It is all a bunch of rhetorical bullshit.

As a person who voted Independent, I have to say that after a group of individuals who spent a good couple years calling another group "Slack jawed, ignorant, hillbilly, yokels", I would feel pretty stupid proposing that they are criminal masterminds and expert hackers all of a sudden. Them Duke boys sure pulled the wool over the "intelligent, progressive, sophisticated" voters, lol.
    Last edited by Hellrime; 2016-12-09 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    You actually don't?

If not, why does this seem to occur after every republican president leaves office? Happened in the crash of '87 at the end of the Regan era (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Monday_(1987), happened in the crash of '07 at the end of the Bush era. Even happened at the end of Bush Sr.'s presidency! (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_..._United_States)
    Ah cherry picking facts, don't understand how our government works such as congress controls spending, but you know go ahead and believe all the bullshit you say.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, just like every liberal on this forum is not one when called out. You can pretend your lord Obama is just doing this after Trump told him as much for months. You can create all the excuses... Just like with Obama's birth certificate, it took Trump to trick Obama to reveal it. He does it again, in less time than even that, and you are going to pretend Obama just chose to do it? No, mr liberal, that's how a real man... a real American does... love it or leave it...
    LOL some of you guys are just fucking nutty.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/georgia-...ity-1481229960

I think we should be worrying about why Homeland Security is hacking our elections

Obama is not a REAL American - not by a fucking long shot! The guy is a complete fucking douchebag that UNDERMINES America every chance he gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    uh huh, you're right. Totally not comparable.
    Shit. Soon, we'll have to have daily pledges of "Fuck you Russia" in our classes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    uh huh, you're right. Totally not comparable.

Yeah, sounds nothing like saber rattling to me
    I guess recent history isn't your thing.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trump View Post
    Obama is not a REAL American - not by a fucking long shot! The guy is a complete fucking douchebag that UNDERMINES America every chance he gets.
    Wow, loving the passion!

10+ Year Old Account
    Still a total mindfuck that republicans are buddy buddy with Russia now. Opposite day every day this past year it seems.