Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    You know, the thing is, that its not an achievement. Not at all. Spending your whole life gaming is not an indication of skill or anything like that.

I can work my AP at my own pace and reach 54 traits sooner or later. So its not that obtaining 54 is impossible or very hard. So what is so big about it? The fact that he has it now - and this specific thing is not gz-worthy, its alarming.

World firsts in raid are a different story - ofc they devout much time too, but the encounters themselves are hard and most of the players wont do them in the nearest future. 54 trait? Everyone will get it one day or another - without damaging their health. This guy is gonna regreat that in 10/20 years, if he even lives for that long.
    Also spending your life judging on a gamers forum the achievements of others, i mean nobody bathed an eye when Method did 500 try in less than 30days for Archimonde.

Btw i dont see how getting 54th trait is "less healtier" than doing 500 try in less than a month with 12/15 HOUR attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayelar View Post
    Poor guy, i hope he gets a life soon
    Did you just assume his gender?
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I see these hardcore Mythic+ players do Maw of Souls more than any other dungeon. I'm assuming that's because it's the shortest one. But with keystones, you can't target it, right? The keystone is for a specific dungeon. So does he seek out guildies/pugs with Maw keystones? That would be a lot of work on its own!
    You can just get 880 with friends, create a boost group and spam

"880GROUP BOOST MAW 5-9 3CHEST"

therefore you just wait the wisper-spam of people with MOS key to get boosted, free item and ap.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohangz View Post
    9% is a lot when you are doing millions of damage through an entire dungeon
    9% of an Unholy DK's damage still isn't that much.

;-)

Quote Originally Posted by sith View Post
    Wish I could run M+ every waking hour of my life.
    Be careful what you wish for. Expect a life of depression, sense of unaccomplishment, emptiness, and aggression.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Be careful what you wish for. Expect a life of depression, sense of unaccomplishment, emptiness, and aggression.
    You actually just described RBG's for me. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post
    Also spending your life judging on a gamers forum the achievements of others, i mean nobody bathed an eye when Method did 500 try in less than 30days for Archimonde.
    TIL: im spending my whole life on these forums judging people.
    The hell are you talking about. Read before posting, cause again you compare rotten apples to oranges.

Btw i dont see how getting 54th trait is "less healtier" than doing 500 try in less than a month with 12/15 HOUR attendance.
    Did i say its 'less healthier' (the phrase doesnt even make sense, it contradicts itself) than world first kills? No. I said that world first kills at least require skill in the game, for example there will be a looooong time before an avarage player will be able to kill mythic helya. Getting into 54th trait requires no skill, just spamming MoS m+ which is the fastast and easiest m+. So the only thing left to congratulate the guy is for spending his last 3 months playing the game almost non stop - and im really sorry, but im not gonna gz him for being an addict, cause thats what it is - video game addiction.

Kk im reporting you cause its just personal attacks now and besides, this thread was made for a different purpose. Yours is just spamming, and a really bad one.
    Mine is spammming? Get over yourself. I am making fun of the guy who started his contribution to this threat by being a salty little twat towards the subject of the threat. You call that spamming? I call that trying to teach these little kids on this site that nobody likes their emo bullshit, which based on this kids reaction and quick lies about work and having a boss etc. etc. Is something he didn't enjoy himself.

So report away, because it's clear that being a rude little prick is completely allowed here, but pointing it out and giving the bully a taste of his own medicine oddly enough warrants a ban.

/scared

Quote Originally Posted by Meerak View Post
    Eh, what do you mean with that?

I am almost at 35, gonna get the last Paragon trait by Monday.
    He means that you're about 10% of the way to completing your artifact. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

Almost as good as me now.

TIL: im spending my whole life on these forums judging people.
    The hell are you talking about. Read before posting, cause again you compare rotten apples to oranges.

Did i say its 'less healthier' (the phrase doesnt even make sense, it contradicts itself) than world first kills? No. I said that world first kills at least require skill in the game, for example there will be a looooong time before an avarage player will be able to kill mythic helya. Getting into 54th trait requires no skill, just spamming MoS m+ which is the fastast and easiest m+. So the only thing left to congratulate the guy is for spending his last 3 months playing the game almost non stop - and im really sorry, but im not gonna gz him for being an addict, cause thats what it is - video game addiction.
    First of all, sod of with your grammar police bullshit. What are you, 16?
    Second, nobody gives a shit about you not congratulating him, but any normal person with manners would shut the fuck up if they had nothing constructive to say, instead of just posting toxic garbage like you chose to do.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ladies & gentlemen, thread "Nothing to do in Legion" incoming in few days.

Deleted
    500 try =\= skill

that is effort.

also 54th trait isnt skill it is just effort.

wow isn't a skill game is an effort game, skill maybe is getting rank1 on DPS on every encounter for the current EXP

or getting a truckload of gold playing @ AH wisely like Elvine (not really compelling in a rpg like wow but at least he is really good at it)
    Last edited by mmocbfa8dc246d; 2016-12-09 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkej View Post
    http://www.wowprogress.com/artifact_power/

Is it only me, or aint it a bit wierd that the difference between Pos 1 and 2-3 is really big, but the difference between the top 3 and pos eleven is SUPER HUGHE.

I did count on Pos 1 and the time invested.

He had aprox 850 Maw, 450 DHT and 400 smt CoS. Across 3600 mythic dungeons finished.

So lets say 1900 has been the short ones - the longer ones, takes a lot of time compared to Maw etc.

Then we add that he/she also has raided, cleared EN M several times and 2/3 M ToV.

The time here is..immense. It just do not feel right.
    How many legendaries?

Damn...must be a beast in PvP, because how can you kill that which has no life...?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullarkie View Post
    How many legendaries?
    He has 5 legendaries. He has bracers and sephuz' secret equipped. The third one which he got this week is the shitty Runic Shield cloak. Not sure what other 2 he has.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiftyonred View Post
    Did the guy with 21.000 freaking forum posts just make fun of the guy with 55 traits?
    You are every bit as much of a no-lifer, so check your self first and get on with your life, matey mate.

Jesus I been here since BC and I got less than 400 posts.

Inb4: "It's hardly the same waaa-waaa".

It is, matey.
    Fucking rekt.

OT: Pretty insane dedication. I had no idea it even went beyond 35.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    Don't understand why people would do something like this but whatever if that's what they wanna do. :P
    For the same reason people push for raid world 1sts etc. I guess. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    too much unemployment
    You do realize not everyone has a shitty McDonald's job right? There's plenty of jobs that pay just fine and also offer a lot of free time.

Hell, a lot of my teachers in my high school played WoW during their lunch break as well as during elective classes and "free period" classes.

It's even easier if he works in the gaming industry. I know he streams as well.