Thread: [TV] South Park

Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    He's also all up in that Crunchyroll for his Naruto fix and loves female pop stars apparently.
    Of course he loves female pop stars, one of them lives right in his hometown. Ya ya ya.

Quote Originally Posted by EyelessCrow View Post
    That was one of the worst seasons I feel they have had. I was watching out of habit, not out of interest. You could definitely tell they had a plan for it but it all went out the window with Trump winning. Mr Garrison's stank face made me laugh every time I saw it though.
    They could have just fucking pretended Hillary won and finished the season. It's a fictional show, they don't have to be historically accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    They could have just fucking pretended Hillary won and finished the season. It's a fictional show, they don't have to be historically accurate.
    I was thinking that earlier, the Hillary jokes may have been hilarious, now we'll never know.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

10+ Year Old Account
    Even better, they could have got into the recount shit happening right now, only its Garrison calling for the recount (and he wins because of it)

- - - Updated - - -

Also, that 'First Gentlemen' plot got dropped like a hot coal.

10+ Year Old Account
    This season was a weird one. It started great, but it ended with so many questions. Like, what the hell are these memberberries? Where did they came from, by whom and why? What about Hillary and women in general? I was a bit disappointed.

Was the ending screwed when Trump won? Did they not plan at all for this scenario? Couldn't they just pretend Hillary had won, if the season was structured around it happening?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola10 View Post
    Abandoning the memberries plot was probably the right move but still poor to not finish it off.

Give the season a 5 or 6 out of 10. Wont be buying the DVD thats for sure
    You are only buying the Blu-Ray???

10+ Year Old Account
    good one.

No sadly not the blu ray either. My stack of south park seasons will stay the same size.
    Ah, digital then. Not my cuppa tea, but if you only have so much room for a stack...

10+ Year Old Account
    I was talking about the lack of quality in the content rather than shelf space being the reason I wont spend money this time around.
    Its alright. In fact, Digital releases actually tend to have better quality than physical releases, as they cannot get dirty or scratched.

15+ Year Old Account
    Abandoning the memberries plot was probably the right move but still poor to not finish it off.
    You literally can't have you cake and eat it too.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    This last episode kinda sucked. Too many plotlines to solve in one episode, but anyone kinda saw that coming.

Season 19 was better.

I'd rather a season just consist entirely of the three-episode arcs like Black Friday and Coon & Friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump winning may have fucked up their plot for the season, but I think in the long run, having Garrison as the in-universe president now opens up soooo much potential for material when they get around to the next season.

If they are going back to a non-serialized set up next season, Trump winning could have been the best thing to happen for them as far as coming up with future content is concerned.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    Trump winning may have fucked up their plot for the season, but I think in the long run, having Garrison as the in-universe president now opens up soooo much potential for material when they get around to the next season.

If they are going back to a non-serialized set up next season, Trump winning could have been the best thing to happen for them as far as coming up with future content is concerned.
    Yeah. I could totally see Trump asking the boys to come and fix something for him that he ended up screwing up.
    Last edited by apepi; 2016-12-11 at 05:20 PM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Also, that 'First Gentlemen' plot got dropped like a hot coal.
    Eh. I thought that was good enough for one episode. Butters learned his lesson and decided to go to Mars.

They could have showed the boys and girls making up, though.

Omg I'm watching the reruns and LOL Garrison is so fucking perfect on his reign of terror. All his non-plot-forwarding scenes are beyond godly.

Deleted
    Fav of all time

New South Park episodes next week. Someone research the time and day and report back in this thread. am2lazy2google

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    New South Park episodes next week. Someone research the time and day and report back in this thread. am2lazy2google
    Too lazy to watch ninja scroll the movie too

Should be airing wednesday nights. Dunno time probably late like 9.30pm or 10pm

10+ Year Old Account
    Welp, I know it's friday in the UK... If you're talking stateside, I can't help ya.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I don't know if anyone remembers the Cornholio episode of Southpark. It was really funny!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khouji View Post
    I don't know if anyone remembers the Cornholio episode of Southpark. It was really funny!
    You mean Beavis and Butthead?

All I'm hoping for is that they go back to making single episodes without all the continuation carried over that made the previous season so bland. I did hear that they go back to the old formula and that they'll do more with the 4 boys, but I expect president Garrison to be around making more Trump jokes that are certainly still a thing...