Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Since he only get money per view the number of subscribers don't mean anything. That's why deleting his channel won't really affect him at all.
    Further it is a pure publicity stunt on his part as he isn't even leaving youtube behind. As such it doesn't qualify as protest.

I also think youtube makes more profit off trending videos that he calls "clickbait" then personality based content and that's why youtube doesn't give a shit about the big youtubers.

If only 5% comes from "big" youtubers and 95% comes from viral videos why would you put the subscribers on the main page and not the recommended trending ones? Youtubers think they are more important to the website than they actually are.

10+ Year Old Account
    All i know of him was his annoying reaction to the start of Last of Us, when Joel's daughter is about to die. Dude....stfu

Quote Originally Posted by OperationFerret View Post
    This man's career is on the brink of extinction and here we are criticizing him. MMOC is truly a haven for awful people.
    Thanks for the laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So tell me how does less content on youtube improve the site? Youtube wouldn't even be around if it wasn't for the content creators.
    Ahhh hahahaha. Yeah, you keep thinking that. XD It was doing juuuuust fine before "professional YouTubers" became a thing. And for how most people actually use it on a daily basis. Which, incidentally, doesn't include those useless attention whores.

But hey, keep living the dream. Be sure to masturbate to all those reality TV shows, too, while you're at it. They're "quality" television! And as we all know, there wouldn't be any television at all if there weren't reality shows catering to the rednecks and other trash viewers out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Thanks for the laughs.
    There's nothing to joke about. He makes in one day more than you make in many weeks. He's way more popular than WoW ever was. People like to appear superior and dismiss these "youtubers" as morons and other names, but who's the real moron, the one that makes millions doing what they like or the ones making shit doing shit most of them hate?

Quote Originally Posted by Zelorra View Post
    There's nothing to joke about. He makes in one day more than you make in many weeks. He's way more popular than WoW ever was. People like to appear superior and dismiss these "youtubers" as morons and other names, but who's the real moron, the one that makes millions doing what they like or the ones making shit doing shit most of them hate?
    Not youtubers, this particular youtuber.
    Look at this clickbait shit

He's attention whoring.
    And you have an attitude problem. You're not making the money he's making so that makes you ?
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2016-12-09 at 07:34 PM.

Didn't know about him until another youtuber mentioned how rich this guy was, I proceeded to check his channel and I haven't seen another video of his since.

This entire "delete my channel at 50M subs" is just nasty tactics

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I have yet to see a Pewdiepie video, I feel so left out.
    Here ya go friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Here ya go friend.

An adult man playing kid games, and trying to act like a 5 year old ?

There are some really wierd fetishes needed to enjoy something like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post

Enjoying life in the salt mines?

Quote Originally Posted by epLe View Post

It's like you didn't watch the video (happy wheels is not a kids game), or you're one of those 'I'm an adult, I only play *these* games!' people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

So he just deleted millions of $$ in passive income.
    Real smart.

A lot of people here haven't read up on anything.

He said it was a joke and didn't delete anything.

Pass it along to the rest of the lemmings who will only (barely) read OP and jump to comment about how much they don't like/know Pewdiepie.

Deleted
    Lmao. Pretty genius.

One of the greatest trolls in history

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The past few days most people said he would just delete his other account that he'd recently made (as he did), or that at best it was 50/50. So if someone says they'll do something, everyone doubts it and says maybe 50/50 (or even less) that he really will, and he doesn't...is that really trolling? That's more just being an idiot. But if he got some attention any way he can get it, which is the entire purpose of those YouTube channels, I guess it was a success for him.

But this stuff is why I stick to the better Twitch channels that are a lot less juvenile. There are plenty of Twitch channels that are too, but at least it's not almost all of them like YT. If I want to watch a game played I want to do it with normal conversation, not someone acting like a super-hyper Cartoon Network toon or a character from a Jim Carey movie on coke just to get views.

@Jtbrig7390 would probably edit the title given how this turned out since its misleading and stuff now

So this was actually the first video I ever watched of him. I guess his marketing worked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hats off to the guy, he really trolled everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Hats off to the guy, he really trolled everyone.
    I think most people over the age of 14 and/or have watched at least one Pewdiepie video knew what was going to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    He makes millions doing something he loves. You sound jealous.
    I think it's great that he's been so successful at doing what he loves. I also think his online persona + videos are annoying.